Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue 22:05 - Nov 1 with 25262 viewsNookiejack

.....ex shareholders to rescind the original deal - on the basis they have been sold a 'pup'. They want their money back. All speculation and rumour but people can understand where this has all come from. I don't know whether this means they will apply to abrogate the acquisition of their shares from multimillionaires Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan etc.

Going to be some difficult conversations ahead when Jenkins meets the Yanks when over for Man U game.

Probably mean Jenkins et al and the Yanks will now have to all their lawyers present - when meeting each other.

Think of a scenario where ex shareholders have to give all their money back to Yanks, relegation and reputations (their family name) tarnished for the rest of their lives. Maybe they will reflect and think were the extra millions worth it?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:52 - Nov 1 with 3051 viewsSwanzay

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:48 - Nov 1 by monmouth

And to me. there would have to be a hugely material clause that they relied on that was deliberately false and they accepted in good faith for a recission to stand a chance wouldn't there?

There is the S/H agreement mind.....which could mean the authority to sell didn't exist, because pre-emption wasn't offered. If the yanks were spooked by our position and were looking for a way out....

Haha. Pure speculative bollox from me....get it on Twitter. It'll be true by tomorrow morning. FACT.

One thing Im hearing though, is that the clear out is still continuing, staff wise.

Not on shop floor, just to clarify.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 22:55]
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:56 - Nov 1 with 3021 viewsmax936

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:52 - Nov 1 by Swanzay

One thing Im hearing though, is that the clear out is still continuing, staff wise.

Not on shop floor, just to clarify.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 22:55]

Cost cutting or clearing out the deadwood? if its a cost cutting exercise then they are working their way through us and rinsing us dry, this ain't gonna end well for them or the previous shysters.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:56 - Nov 1 with 3017 viewsNookiejack

If this rumour is true - then multi millionaires Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen could end up losing their fortunes.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:58 - Nov 1 with 3005 viewsBigPhilG

You couldn't make this up if you tried
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:59 - Nov 1 with 2997 viewsmonmouth

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:58 - Nov 1 by BigPhilG

You couldn't make this up if you tried

Are you sure...?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:01 - Nov 1 with 2985 viewsSwanzay

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:56 - Nov 1 by max936

Cost cutting or clearing out the deadwood? if its a cost cutting exercise then they are working their way through us and rinsing us dry, this ain't gonna end well for them or the previous shysters.

More US coming over im led to believe, in next few weeks.

Could be wrong, but was right about other things. Wait and see.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:01 - Nov 1 with 2981 viewsLoyal

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:52 - Nov 1 by Dovi

So, they've upset the Trust, big time and they've been fed a pack of BS over the old shareholders agreement, we'all keep a welcome in the hillside

They have been so quiet since the sale I would say Huw could well find his dogs head in bed with him at the Ponderosa.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:01 - Nov 1 with 2980 viewsmax936

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:56 - Nov 1 by Nookiejack

If this rumour is true - then multi millionaires Jenkins, Morgan and Dineen could end up losing their fortunes.

Don't forget JVZ he's doesn't like being left out of things, good enough for the lot of them, make this be true please.

Where that will leave SCFC though is very worrying, unless of course the Trust can sue them for everything they have left, that'll be excellent.

Login to get fewer ads

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:09 - Nov 1 with 2930 viewsSwanzay

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:01 - Nov 1 by max936

Don't forget JVZ he's doesn't like being left out of things, good enough for the lot of them, make this be true please.

Where that will leave SCFC though is very worrying, unless of course the Trust can sue them for everything they have left, that'll be excellent.

I genuinely cant see any truth in this,makes no sense.

They can potentially already be quids in, due to sky money alone.

For me the US haven't had an opportunity to do anything seriously wrong yet (BB appointment aside), the future may tell a different story.

The blame lies solely with the sell outs!
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:10 - Nov 1 with 2919 viewsmax936

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:01 - Nov 1 by Swanzay

More US coming over im led to believe, in next few weeks.

Could be wrong, but was right about other things. Wait and see.

The way its going we'll soon be playing under the Stars and Stripes Banner, with Cheap fuking Trick providing the half time entertainment, that surely will be far to much to bare, fuk my eyes.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:15 - Nov 1 with 2875 viewsNookiejack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:09 - Nov 1 by Swanzay

I genuinely cant see any truth in this,makes no sense.

They can potentially already be quids in, due to sky money alone.

For me the US haven't had an opportunity to do anything seriously wrong yet (BB appointment aside), the future may tell a different story.

The blame lies solely with the sell outs!

Maybe they have to start legal action now - before significant time elapses after the sale.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:24 - Nov 1 with 2811 viewsmorningstar

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:15 - Nov 1 by Nookiejack

Maybe they have to start legal action now - before significant time elapses after the sale.

You do realise that nobody will take anything you have to say in the future seriously after this don't you?

IE: You fvcked up big time!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:30 - Nov 1 with 2764 viewsSwanzay

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:24 - Nov 1 by morningstar

You do realise that nobody will take anything you have to say in the future seriously after this don't you?

IE: You fvcked up big time!

I could be wrong MS, weirder stuff has have happened to SCFC!

Sadly.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:36 - Nov 1 with 2729 viewsJackUlation

Word is Francesco has taken them to a tribunal also ?
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:43 - Nov 1 with 2688 viewsNookiejack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:36 - Nov 1 by JackUlation

Flippin Nora as well as the 2 long term employees for unfair dismissal I think someone said on another thread. Lawyers will be having a good Xmas.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 00:44 - Nov 2 with 2371 viewsharryhpalmer

mmm, do you really think they would have hired the new COO if they were going to back out?

I don't think so. Now they may want to claw some of the cash they paid because the sellers misrepresented the position regarding the Trust and the shareholders agreement?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 00:44 - Nov 2 with 2371 viewsWatchman

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:36 - Nov 1 by JackUlation

As he should! announcing his replacement at the same time as his dismissal

sums it all up

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 02:59 - Nov 2 with 2293 viewsGlyn1

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:23 - Nov 1 by monmouth

When you say rumour....?

Unfounded speculation? Tw@tter natter or sensible source?

Wishful thinking more like.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 04:21 - Nov 2 with 2264 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 05:22 - Nov 2 with 2237 viewsicecoldjack

Tend to think this is total nonsense.
1. The yanks were in control when the likes of Ayew and Ash were sold and the likes of Gomis were moved on loan, so they have weakened the product themselves.
2. This sounds like a ploy to gain favour with fans and demonise and shift blame elsewhere, trying to come across all innocent etc,etc.

This rumour seems like a total sideshow, love it to be true but if it is then low moral in the club/players will ensure relegation .
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 5:29]
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 05:25 - Nov 2 with 2226 viewsairedale

So, that's what Huw was doing in S America, he wasn't trying to hire a new manager, he was opening a new bank account!
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 05:39 - Nov 2 with 2220 viewsSwansNZ

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 02:59 - Nov 2 by Glyn1

Wishful thinking more like.

I had a similar dream along similar lines, only the red hot poker is missing.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 06:02 - Nov 2 with 2200 viewswaynekerr55

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:46 - Nov 1 by Nookiejack

I didn't think much when I first heard this rumour but then started hearing these legal terms like rescind and abrogate - then you start to think there may be something in it.

Abrogate?

You are Great Britton and I claim my five pounds

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 07:09 - Nov 2 with 2119 viewsSoberBaker

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:46 - Nov 1 by Nookiejack

I didn't think much when I first heard this rumour but then started hearing these legal terms like rescind and abrogate - then you start to think there may be something in it.

Ah. A couple of fancy words were dropped in eh?

Must be true then.

Ive got a couple of my own:

Bull
&
Shyte

AMOW

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 08:12 - Nov 2 with 1966 viewsShonky

So where did this 'rumour' originate?
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 8:12]

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024