Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue 22:05 - Nov 1 with 25311 viewsNookiejack

.....ex shareholders to rescind the original deal - on the basis they have been sold a 'pup'. They want their money back. All speculation and rumour but people can understand where this has all come from. I don't know whether this means they will apply to abrogate the acquisition of their shares from multimillionaires Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan etc.

Going to be some difficult conversations ahead when Jenkins meets the Yanks when over for Man U game.

Probably mean Jenkins et al and the Yanks will now have to all their lawyers present - when meeting each other.

Think of a scenario where ex shareholders have to give all their money back to Yanks, relegation and reputations (their family name) tarnished for the rest of their lives. Maybe they will reflect and think were the extra millions worth it?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:53 - Nov 2 with 2164 viewsSmellyplumz

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:22 - Nov 2 by Darran

I'm telling you he was prepared 100% to come here.

Aye he was so willing come here he demanded a horrendous amount of wages each year and Huw fainted.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:55 - Nov 2 with 2151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 20:21 - Nov 2 by Darran

Yes he was he was happy to come here at the start of the season. FACT

Utter shite once more from you. Brainiacs eh? You're still upset over Garry bless.
Rodgers, as has been said time and again wouldn't have done any better with this squad than Guidolin, maybe worse in fact.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:58 - Nov 2 with 2116 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:53 - Nov 2 by Smellyplumz

Aye he was so willing come here he demanded a horrendous amount of wages each year and Huw fainted.

So where's the evidence he wanted this horrendous amount of wages?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:00 - Nov 2 with 2107 viewsymaohyd

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:55 - Nov 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Utter shite once more from you. Brainiacs eh? You're still upset over Garry bless.
Rodgers, as has been said time and again wouldn't have done any better with this squad than Guidolin, maybe worse in fact.

You are a twa t fair dos

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:09 - Nov 2 with 2066 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:00 - Nov 2 by ymaohyd

You are a twa t fair dos

Darran's new minder are you?
As you showed on another thread you changed your mind three times on who should manage us. Your opinion is f*cking worthless

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 01:07 - Nov 3 with 1948 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rodgers achieved better results and played more entertaining football with a far poorer squad.

How much do you think Rodgers wanted? I'd guess, at most, £4,000,000 a year.

Allen probably at most £4,000,000 too.

Instead we've probably paid a couple of million to extend and then pay off Guidolin and his staff, as well as hire a new manager.

I very much doubt we'll find a defensive midfielder of Allen's qualities for £12,000,000 this January either.

The manager and players we required were staring us in the face. Yet we dismissed them because they had the cheek to ask for a wage they know they were worth as others were happy to pay it.

We'll have to do things a whole lot cheaper next season without the Premier League TV money. We'll be lucky to be able to pay a player £10,000 a week once the parachute money finishes.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 07:00 - Nov 3 with 1861 viewsShonky

If you remove the word 'heard' from the title of this thread and replace it with the phrase 'made up' , then consider this thread is now 7 pages long.
This board is miserable enough,as is our situation, without fantasist shytstirring.

Its just a ride...

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 07:42 - Nov 3 with 1798 viewsItchySphincter

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:29 - Nov 2 by Private_Partz

Only in your head, and while you are on the subject try backing up your barbed one liners with an actual opinion. Would make life a lot more interesting. ;-)

Well your the one that said PL at any cost, and then said you didn't mean what you've written there in black and white?

Anyway, sorry for sounding barbed, wasn't my intention.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 09:34 - Nov 3 with 1698 viewsmonmouth

Well I was one that puked at the thought of The Brodge in the summer. Now I wish with every fibre of my being he was our manager.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 09:40 - Nov 3 with 1688 viewsLegend83

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 21:37 - Nov 2 by Darran

He would have done better than these pair of pricks.

You do know we finished 12th under Guidolin last season, right?
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 09:44 - Nov 3 with 1672 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 09:40 - Nov 3 by Legend83

You do know we are second from bottom this season, right?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 09:56 - Nov 3 with 1662 viewsMoscowJack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 09:40 - Nov 3 by Legend83

Another thing that I can't quite understand is, if the rumours of poor training were true, why HJ just didn't sit him down and fix the problem.

HJ used to attend a lot of training when Martinez, Sousa, Brodge, Laudrup etc were in charge so he must know what good training looks like.

If it was effecting the team's fitness and ability to win games, I can't imagine it would have been that hard to make change or improvements from within.

It makes me start to believe that rumours were leaked in order to explain the choice of bringing in Bob, especially if you look at FG's points record for us in 2016.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:04 - Nov 3 with 1636 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 09:56 - Nov 3 by MoscowJack

Another thing that I can't quite understand is, if the rumours of poor training were true, why HJ just didn't sit him down and fix the problem.

HJ used to attend a lot of training when Martinez, Sousa, Brodge, Laudrup etc were in charge so he must know what good training looks like.

If it was effecting the team's fitness and ability to win games, I can't imagine it would have been that hard to make change or improvements from within.

It makes me start to believe that rumours were leaked in order to explain the choice of bringing in Bob, especially if you look at FG's points record for us in 2016.

Nick with all due respect the points record of FG is a bit of a red herring really when you take into the games he was in hospital and the shit sides Chelsea and Luverpool put out.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 10:06]

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:20 - Nov 3 with 1609 viewsMoscowJack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:04 - Nov 3 by Darran

Nick with all due respect the points record of FG is a bit of a red herring really when you take into the games he was in hospital and the shit sides Chelsea and Luverpool put out.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 10:06]

So you would take 6 points off his total?

You wouldn't count the West Ham demolition which was as good as we've seen since the Laudrup days?

I know Frankie wasn't perfect and there were probably quite a few issues (including communication), but I would only have understood removing him if we were clearly going to replace him with someone obviously far better than him.

I'm not sure we have, although I'm not in the "Bob Out" camp yet. It's FAR too early for that.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:25 - Nov 3 with 1593 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:20 - Nov 3 by MoscowJack

You wouldn't count the West Ham demolition which was as good as we've seen since the Laudrup days?

I know Frankie wasn't perfect and there were probably quite a few issues (including communication), but I would only have understood removing him if we were clearly going to replace him with someone obviously far better than him.

I'm not sure we have, although I'm not in the "Bob Out" camp yet. It's FAR too early for that.

Well I'd say he didn't have much I put into 12 points myself,Arsenal and Norwich he wasn't there and Chelsea and Liverpool put out very weakened teams out against I'd us.

Look we stayed up last season when he was in overall charge but to credit it him unreservedly for saving us is bollox.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:29 - Nov 3 with 1581 viewsUxbridge

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:25 - Nov 3 by Darran

Well I'd say he didn't have much I put into 12 points myself,Arsenal and Norwich he wasn't there and Chelsea and Liverpool put out very weakened teams out against I'd us.

Look we stayed up last season when he was in overall charge but to credit it him unreservedly for saving us is bollox.

As is to dismiss him outright.

I suspect history might look at Guidolin as it did on Sousa. Did a necessary job. Unfortunately, for differing reasons, we didn't make the right decisions after that.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:30 - Nov 3 with 1578 viewsMoscowJack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:25 - Nov 3 by Darran

That makes sense, but (as usual) the truth is somewhere in between.

He improved the team, got a bit of luck and deserved a bit longer this season after a horrific run against the best sides in the country.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:31 - Nov 3 with 1569 viewsDarran

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:29 - Nov 3 by Uxbridge

As is to dismiss him outright.

I suspect history might look at Guidolin as it did on Sousa. Did a necessary job. Unfortunately, for differing reasons, we didn't make the right decisions after that.

Indeed.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 11:36 - Nov 3 with 1501 viewscostalotta

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 10:20 - Nov 3 by MoscowJack

You need to set your alarm!

Bob should never have been given the job, he's out of his depth by some way. Not his fault he got the job by the way.

One thing I find funny is this perception that we have time. Let's see how things go with our squad was what it was at the start of the season. 10 games. Well, that didn't go well

Now we want to m more and whilst we have no choice but to back Bob, and I do when inside the Liberty this is not going to end well.

Let's see where we are in January, errr at this rate January will be irrelevant. The PL doesn't give time. You have to be prepared to hit the ground running. Those that are not go down. Simple.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 11:41 - Nov 3 with 1494 viewsmonmouth

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 11:36 - Nov 3 by costalotta

You need to set your alarm!

Bob should never have been given the job, he's out of his depth by some way. Not his fault he got the job by the way.

One thing I find funny is this perception that we have time. Let's see how things go with our squad was what it was at the start of the season. 10 games. Well, that didn't go well

Now we want to m more and whilst we have no choice but to back Bob, and I do when inside the Liberty this is not going to end well.

Let's see where we are in January, errr at this rate January will be irrelevant. The PL doesn't give time. You have to be prepared to hit the ground running. Those that are not go down. Simple.

I think we're likely to be on 10 or 11 points after 20 games. I just can't see where a win could come from.

The only positive is that things can change quickly. Two spawny results on the trot and it all looks different. Hope springs eternal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 11:57 - Nov 3 with 1468 viewscostalotta

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 11:41 - Nov 3 by monmouth

I think we're likely to be on 10 or 11 points after 20 games. I just can't see where a win could come from.

The only positive is that things can change quickly. Two spawny results on the trot and it all looks different. Hope springs eternal.

All football fans are hopeful no? Especially on match day.

Two spawny results it maybe but there are many variables there. 9 other games for a start where there may bbe other spawny results. I do take your point though.

We are starting from an extremely weak position here. In fighting amongst the fans, the rest just don't know. A Trust that has seen better days and that cannot seem to pull together the fans or fight the fight that needs to be done. a clueless bunch of owners, led by an equally cluesless multimillionaire in HJ, a clueless manager with for the most part an out of date squad that will struggle this time next year in the championship, even Tesco would have shoved this lot in th skip rather than put back on the shelf! . Furthermore, wrnhav the weakest squad we've had since we've been in the EPL. It's staggering! We've actually built a relegation squad!

FG was shafted, Laudrup was shafted, in time we will probably find out that Monk was shafted (even if I wasn't his biggeest support), bob will get shafted but what I am hoping for....is the multimillionaires that was the board ALL get shafted! I don't wish Ill on anyone but in this case for these multimillionaires it would be just!
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 13:45 - Nov 3 with 1348 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 07:42 - Nov 3 by ItchySphincter

Well your the one that said PL at any cost, and then said you didn't mean what you've written there in black and white?

Anyway, sorry for sounding barbed, wasn't my intention.

If the forum had been for gun runners or drug dealers the term 'at any cost' could be very worrying. As it was said on the Football Only Board of the main forum of a football club I would have thought it was obvious the comment referred to football matters only. I am at a loss to think what you thought I was referring to. I hope my other posts show that I am in fact a left wing pacifist so violence is outers.
Anyway apology accepted plus I have been nice to you on another thread :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 13:56 - Nov 3 with 1314 viewsVetchitBack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 19:10 - Nov 2 by Private_Partz

It is a dilemma for me as well as I hate the money in the Prem but I recognise the good it is doing for the City.
I must say I don't yearn for league 4 days. I am not being sarcastic but if the club has that big an issue for you then maybe Llanelli AFC could be for you.
I have earmarked a few matches there to go and watch LT10 :-)

Youre right that's why I don't go anymore and if that disqualifies me from debate I couldn't care less.

I yearn for passionate fans, exciting atmospheres and enjoyable matchday experiences not the fourth division really.

(Awaits rose-tinted comments )

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 16:02 - Nov 3 with 1206 viewsThornburyswan

It's only been a few months if they kept the receipt they could probably get a replacement under the warranty!
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 18:46 - Nov 3 with 1087 viewsymaohyd

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 23:09 - Nov 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Darran's new minder are you?
As you showed on another thread you changed your mind three times on who should manage us. Your opinion is f*cking worthless

?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024