Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone get the club e-mail today? 12:28 - Oct 4 with 3794 viewsPegojack

Entitled 'How Can We Add to Your Matchday Experience?"

There wasn't a box to tick which said 'try winning a feckin match'
Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 12:36 - Oct 4 with 2780 viewsHighjack

Yeah, playing 5 at the back and 3 defensive midfielders at home against shyte teams is probably the number one match day experience killer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 13:00 - Oct 4 with 2732 viewsYossarian

1. Make the approach to the Liberty pedestrian friendly- whoever designed the approach to the stadium must have done it after a few pints.
2. Separate queues for coffee and soft drinks so that those wanting only a beer don't have to wait until the 2nd half has started to get one
3. Stop ripping people off with ridiculous prices for refreshments Mr. Dineen - the money isn't going into the team is it?
4. Sort the turnstiles out- the queues are getting longer and longer
5. Sort out the public address system- it's an embarrassment
6. Stop announcing the attendance figures- all that succeeds on doing is giving opposing supporters (apart from Bournemouth) an opportunity to mock the small club.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 13:15 - Oct 4 with 2696 viewsPegojack

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 13:00 - Oct 4 by Yossarian

1. Make the approach to the Liberty pedestrian friendly- whoever designed the approach to the stadium must have done it after a few pints.
2. Separate queues for coffee and soft drinks so that those wanting only a beer don't have to wait until the 2nd half has started to get one
3. Stop ripping people off with ridiculous prices for refreshments Mr. Dineen - the money isn't going into the team is it?
4. Sort the turnstiles out- the queues are getting longer and longer
5. Sort out the public address system- it's an embarrassment
6. Stop announcing the attendance figures- all that succeeds on doing is giving opposing supporters (apart from Bournemouth) an opportunity to mock the small club.

Agree with all of that. It's like the designers and builders of the stadium are shocked and surprised when crowds turn up for matches.
"What a surprise, we only put three urinals in, we didn't expect everyone to want to have a pee at the same time".
Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 13:44 - Oct 4 with 2632 viewsBlasterJack

It was all geared towards corporate hospitality and 'add ons' that the club could potentially offer i.e. how much more cash can they try and squeeze out of us.

What the feck has happened to our club?

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 14:17 - Oct 4 with 2586 viewskarnataka

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 13:44 - Oct 4 by BlasterJack

It was all geared towards corporate hospitality and 'add ons' that the club could potentially offer i.e. how much more cash can they try and squeeze out of us.

What the feck has happened to our club?

After a period of being a bit different and dare I say a bit special when we were everyone's second team, we're now just another football club joining many other basket cases and I'd be surprised if we're anybody's second team any more. Those days are gone and sadly, I can't see them ever returning now. The momentum we had built up over 7-8 years has completely evaporated.
Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 14:32 - Oct 4 with 2555 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 14:17 - Oct 4 by karnataka

After a period of being a bit different and dare I say a bit special when we were everyone's second team, we're now just another football club joining many other basket cases and I'd be surprised if we're anybody's second team any more. Those days are gone and sadly, I can't see them ever returning now. The momentum we had built up over 7-8 years has completely evaporated.

Turn the f*cking crowd facing LCD advertising boards off for a start.

"Match day experience" my ar*se

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 14:46 - Oct 4 with 2541 viewspikeypaul

Get rid of the smell of shite that is Jenkins and Dineen out of the stadium.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 14:56 - Oct 4 with 2526 viewslondonlisa2001

I'd urge them to watch, as I have, their 'goal of the day' as posted on the club twitter account today, and watch it again, and then again and again until they realise what the matchday experience is lacking.

Makes you weep.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 15:22 - Oct 4 with 2488 viewsGlyn1

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 14:46 - Oct 4 by pikeypaul

Get rid of the smell of shite that is Jenkins and Dineen out of the stadium.

Boom boom! The people who sent out this email don't have the power to do that, but I'm glad they're asking.

At Spurs they were serving barrels of beer from local brewers. I was surprised by that as I thought Carlsberg had a monopoly. I'd like to see us do that as well.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 15:32 - Oct 4 with 2475 viewskeith_gatebroth

Yossarian - regarding your point number 3 about high prices of refreshments in the stadium. I had a soggy veg pie & a pint in a plastic glass in the Olympic Stadium before the West Ham match last Saturday and it cost me £8.50!
Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 16:30 - Oct 4 with 2398 viewsMeraki

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 14:56 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

I'd urge them to watch, as I have, their 'goal of the day' as posted on the club twitter account today, and watch it again, and then again and again until they realise what the matchday experience is lacking.

Makes you weep.

Whoever says we haven't gone backwards is delusional.
Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 16:50 - Oct 4 with 2355 viewsjacabertawe

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 16:30 - Oct 4 by Meraki

Yes, "The Swansea Way" went away. Long ago now.
Is there anything left of our Club identity?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 17:43 - Oct 4 with 2272 viewsDafyddHuw

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 15:32 - Oct 4 by keith_gatebroth

Yossarian - regarding your point number 3 about high prices of refreshments in the stadium. I had a soggy veg pie & a pint in a plastic glass in the Olympic Stadium before the West Ham match last Saturday and it cost me £8.50!

So why buy them then?

The sooner fans boycott this shyte instead of forking out their hard-earned, the sooner the powers that be will sit up and take notice.
If you keep filling their tills, they'll go home happy week after week and nothing will change (same as us fans turning up every home match at the Lib and being served up shyte on the pitch, I guess).
Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 17:45 - Oct 4 with 2270 viewsmonmouth

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 16:30 - Oct 4 by Meraki

fantastic movement by Routledge, and good god, someone passed it to him.

I agree, it does make you want to weep. Everything that made us in any way special has just been cast away. Sacrificed to feather the nests of greedy nowts.

But that's not what they mean. Match day experience to these cocks is not in any way linked to the football.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 17:51 - Oct 4 with 2253 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 14:56 - Oct 4 by londonlisa2001

Makes you weep.

Still not using Twitter then Lis?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 17:55 - Oct 4 with 2244 viewsmax936

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 17:45 - Oct 4 by monmouth

fantastic movement by Routledge, and good god, someone passed it to him.

I agree, it does make you want to weep. Everything that made us in any way special has just been cast away. Sacrificed to feather the nests of greedy nowts.

But that's not what they mean. Match day experience to these cocks is not in any way linked to the football.

Innit its all about the Hospitality and who they can invite to make deals with to increase their wealth, they'll walk over anyone and anything to do it they're walking over 20,000 fans every home game, I've little guts left for it all in all honesty they make me sick to my stomach and moreso their apologists sickening and they've got to gall to come on here as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 17:57 - Oct 4 with 2237 viewsmax936

I didn't even open it I deleted it like I do every time they send them, I should unsubscribe, I will on the next one.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 18:34 - Oct 4 with 2194 viewslonglostjack

Why on earth were Religion and Ethnicity compulsory questions and who cares about hospitality packages ? Bizarre.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 19:25 - Oct 4 with 2131 viewsLoyal

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 18:34 - Oct 4 by longlostjack

Why on earth were Religion and Ethnicity compulsory questions and who cares about hospitality packages ? Bizarre.

Rules init mun.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 19:27 - Oct 4 with 2124 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 17:51 - Oct 4 by Neath_Jack

Still not using Twitter then Lis?

Nope - can't be bothered. I look at some twitter sites though as I technically have an account - Swans official site is one of them.

Note I've chosen to answer seriously rather than react to your stirring you little rascal you

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 19:45 - Oct 4 with 2092 viewsplasjack

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 15:32 - Oct 4 by keith_gatebroth

Has Compass still got the catering contract at the Liberty?.
Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 19:54 - Oct 4 with 2064 viewsHighjack

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 19:45 - Oct 4 by plasjack

Has Compass still got the catering contract at the Liberty?.

Yeah and it's gone south

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 19:56 - Oct 4 with 2048 viewsmonmouth

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 19:54 - Oct 4 by Highjack

Yeah and it's gone south

Devon?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 20:17 - Oct 4 with 2012 viewsQJumpingJack

A very poor survey highlighting how out of touch the club are with the average fan.
Fan experience should be something the club work with the Trust on. Were the Trust consulted on this lazy survey?
Anyone get the club e-mail today? on 20:23 - Oct 4 with 2002 viewsbonymine

Put the seats facing away from the pitch 😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024