Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61155 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 18 with 2889 viewsmonmouth

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

When we had that free kick. Really dangerous position. Did ANYONE on here for even one second think we'd score? May as well kick them out of play as quickly as possible and get on with the game without wasting time.

I was wondering whether if Sanches took it, it would go 35 yards over or if Clucas took it, it would go 17 yards over.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 18 with 2887 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Abraham looking in a bad way

Chelsea are not going to be best pleased with PC playing him with an injury and making it worse.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 18 with 2884 viewsE20Jack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Nov 18 by Kinsey

Was thinking the same! I’m totally confident!

Don't think this injury to Abraham will do your cause any favours to be fair.

Last thing we need.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 18 with 2859 viewsOldjack

That's Tammy out for a few months

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 18 with 2858 viewsZut_Alors

Tammy should not have been on the pitch then. Feel like the management let him down. Youngster is always going to want to carry on. Hope he's not out for too long.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 16:40]
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Nov 18 with 2835 viewsswan65split

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Rubbish side?

7th in the Premier League, beat Chelsea away, drew with Liverpool and Tottenham both away.

if you think burnley are a good side on this showing .......fair enough, but we ended one season 8th and we were crap. not many seen it though, then our troubles started.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Nov 18 with 2832 viewswestwalesed

Zero shots on target by the way.....

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 18 with 2765 viewsDanWelsh86

This is as poor as we've ever been in the Prem. It's hurtful to watch, what have these people done to our club?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 18 with 2764 viewscentrestandswan

'Swansea's confidence is clearly low'
Burnley 2-0 Swansea

Garth Crooks
Former Spurs striker on Final Score
I think Swansea rely too much on Tammy Abraham. They need a little more than what they are producing, and their confidence is clearly low.

He gets paid for that.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 18 with 2755 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Silver lining is we now have Bony and Sanches where they should be. Shame it needs an injury to force it though.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 18 with 2746 viewsminimichu

Why practice set pieces when we can practice cool hand shakes?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 18 with 2744 viewsChippy69

Watching clement sitting down, he really looks like he would rather be anywhere else than in burnley this Saturday
Fecking hell I'm depressed

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 18 with 2576 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 18 by Chippy69

Watching clement sitting down, he really looks like he would rather be anywhere else than in burnley this Saturday

Doesn't look capable of lifting or inspiring them does he? Nobody on the pitch to do that either. We're in a bad way.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 18 with 2563 viewsjackportis

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 18 by centrestandswan

'Swansea's confidence is clearly low'
Burnley 2-0 Swansea

Garth Crooks
Former Spurs striker on Final Score
I think Swansea rely too much on Tammy Abraham. They need a little more than what they are producing, and their confidence is clearly low.

He gets paid for that.

What’s up with Garth Crooks eyes or is it my tv

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 18 with 2536 viewsmagicdaps10

No shots on target!!!!!

Last year at Christmas we had 12 points, i would snap your hand off for that tally this Christmas.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 18 with 2499 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Nov 18 by Chippy69

That's really p*ssing me off to be honest. Get on your feet and start trying to motivate.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 18 with 2484 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

Doesn't look capable of lifting or inspiring them does he? Nobody on the pitch to do that either. We're in a bad way.

Absolutely ZERO charisma or energy about him.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 18 with 2456 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

That's Tammy out for a few months

It's OK we've got ollie as long as he stays off the babycham

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 18 with 2439 viewsmagicdaps10

Come on, Clement is gone...........Monday,Tuesday.......he's gone!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Nov 18 with 2429 viewsjasper_T

Fck off clucas you useless piece of shti
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 18 with 2351 viewssully49

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Nov 18 by Smellyplumz

Game was over at 1-0

It was games over on the team coach.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 18 with 2319 viewsmonmouth

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

That's really p*ssing me off to be honest. Get on your feet and start trying to motivate.

They get worse when he stands there shouting 'concentrate' and 'shape' though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 18 with 2262 viewsKinsey

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Nov 18 by E20Jack

Don't think this injury to Abraham will do your cause any favours to be fair.

Last thing we need.

It’s finr actually. I need him to play 25 games apparently. So could actually push my bet. Still confident though. No way he’ll hit ten!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Nov 18 with 2233 viewsjack247

If Clement was planning for the month ahead, rather than hanging on to his job by his fingernails, Tammy would have gone off a lot sooner than he did
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Nov 18 with 2210 viewscostalotta

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 18 by monmouth

They get worse when he stands there shouting 'concentrate' and 'shape' though.

One trick pony!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024