Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 22:09 - Jan 22 with 5322 viewsshandyjack

His best game so far, was superb

Poll: Expectation for the season

Clucas on 22:10 - Jan 22 with 3851 viewsMrSwerve

Yep very good shift.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Clucas on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 3813 viewsjack2jack

In fairness no one had a bad game,that's why we won.
Fvck I'm still buzzin!
Clucas on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 3809 viewsawayjack

Yup. His best game by a mile.
Clucas on 22:12 - Jan 22 with 3806 viewsNogginthenog

Put in a hell of a shift but he's still not worth the money.
Clucas on 22:17 - Jan 22 with 3732 viewslonglostjack

Did well on my computer screen!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Clucas on 22:19 - Jan 22 with 3705 viewsyescomeon

Brilliant tonight, whole midfield did well. Ki made a load of interceptions tonight. Gave it away a few times too but did well overall. Found myself wishing we had a right sided clucas to bring off the bench sucg was his performance.

Upthecity!

Clucas on 22:43 - Jan 22 with 3566 viewsWAFU

Let’s not get carried away chaps. It’s one game. Will have to do a lot more than this to warrant his exorbitant price tag.
Clucas on 22:54 - Jan 22 with 3469 viewslifelong

Started the game in a forward role which suited him...played well.
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 23:01 - Jan 22 with 3348 viewsBarrySwan

Do you really think so?

Don't think that I've ever seen a player sell himself so easily when challenging by totally getting his angles so wrong you can see it a mile off.....which is exactly what the opposition players gleefully do as they gallop past him leaving him stranded.
Clucas on 23:08 - Jan 22 with 3271 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 22:43 - Jan 22 by WAFU

Let’s not get carried away chaps. It’s one game. Will have to do a lot more than this to warrant his exorbitant price tag.

Indeed. I was worried that he seemed far too anonymous.Carlos seems to have played him wider and further forward and his game has improved as a result. He has given himself something to build on now.
It's very encouraging and we will need more performances like this from Sam if we are to survive. He gets an 8 from me for his efforts tonight.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 23:08 - Jan 22 with 3271 viewsawayjack

Indeed £17m is plain crazy, but still small step forward.
Clucas on 23:09 - Jan 22 with 3263 viewsGeoffThom

Clucas on 22:12 - Jan 22 by Nogginthenog

Put in a hell of a shift but he's still not worth the money.

This is right
Clucas on 23:09 - Jan 22 with 3260 viewsmax936

They all did very well Fer had an excellent game, probably one of the best games for us, Naughton needs to have more composure on the ball when it comes to him in space, it looks like he doesn't keep his eye on the ball meaning the ball slices off his foot the dozy twonk.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clucas on 23:10 - Jan 22 with 3238 viewsPozuelosSideys

Clucas on 23:08 - Jan 22 by Private_Partz

Indeed. I was worried that he seemed far too anonymous.Carlos seems to have played him wider and further forward and his game has improved as a result. He has given himself something to build on now.
It's very encouraging and we will need more performances like this from Sam if we are to survive. He gets an 8 from me for his efforts tonight.

The position he played in for Hull as it goes..

Round pegs in round holes eh? Who'd have thunk it. Clement was a twunt.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Clucas on 23:11 - Jan 22 with 3228 viewsjasper_T

He had one funny header in the first half where it went completely the wrong way and he spent the next minute meekly apologising to everyone.

Decent shift, did what was needed.
Clucas on 23:15 - Jan 22 with 3165 viewsmonmouth

Then again, he was a shitload better than £75m Van Dick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clucas on 23:28 - Jan 22 with 3074 views34dfgdf54

Clucas on 23:15 - Jan 22 by monmouth

Exactly. It’s the market we are unfortunately in. The boys done well under CC and long may it continue.
Clucas on 23:33 - Jan 22 with 3017 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 23:10 - Jan 22 by PozuelosSideys

Clem is a decent Coach but he was wrecked by our poor and late window. He had run out of ideas and the players lost confidence in him.
Carlos, like Frankie, is vastly more experienced and this is starting to pay dividends at the moment. Tonight's win will give a massive boost to the team.
There is a very long way to go but there is no doubt we now have a glimmer of hope.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 23:42 - Jan 22 with 2956 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 23:33 - Jan 22 by Private_Partz

Clem is a decent Coach but he was wrecked by our poor and late window. He had run out of ideas and the players lost confidence in him.
Carlos, like Frankie, is vastly more experienced and this is starting to pay dividends at the moment. Tonight's win will give a massive boost to the team.
There is a very long way to go but there is no doubt we now have a glimmer of hope.

No. Carvalhal is getting a tune from the exact same players.

Clement depressed everyone and should've gone 2 months ago.

There was polls on here with 95% wanting him out. Jenkins wanted him gone and had the Americans listened we'd be out of the bottom 3 by now.

Let's keep this momentum running with a win next week in Nottingham.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clucas on 23:47 - Jan 22 with 2928 viewspencoedjack

Clucas on 23:09 - Jan 22 by max936

They all did very well Fer had an excellent game, probably one of the best games for us, Naughton needs to have more composure on the ball when it comes to him in space, it looks like he doesn't keep his eye on the ball meaning the ball slices off his foot the dozy twonk.

Took 2 Italian work colleagues to game tonight they both said Fer was our best player
Clucas on 23:51 - Jan 22 with 2894 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 23:42 - Jan 22 by TheResurrection

No. Carvalhal is getting a tune from the exact same players.

Clement depressed everyone and should've gone 2 months ago.

There was polls on here with 95% wanting him out. Jenkins wanted him gone and had the Americans listened we'd be out of the bottom 3 by now.

Let's keep this momentum running with a win next week in Nottingham.

I agree with your first sentence. Don't think I said anything different.
With a decent window, and a timely one, Clement could have bored us to safety ;-)
I hope we can keep the momentum going at Notts C as well. I think Carlos must ring the changes though with the Arse following closely on Tuesday.
Good news though as it means he can give those not used on the bench, and players on the fringe of the squad, match time.
That should see us in fine fettle for when Wenger comes avisiting.

Clucas on 01:03 - Jan 23 with 2698 viewsLeonWasGod

Clucas on 23:10 - Jan 22 by PozuelosSideys

Clement played him further forward on the left in at least 1 game, and he was shoite.

They all played a part tonight.
Clucas on 01:22 - Jan 23 with 2641 viewsWanderer

Clucas on 23:15 - Jan 22 by monmouth

They have a Van Dick but we have the Horn!

I am absolutely loving the new gaffer, what a breath of fresh air, making my sporting life bearable again, great weekend with the Scarlets as well.
Clucas on 02:05 - Jan 23 with 2593 viewsJJJack

Clucas on 23:47 - Jan 22 by pencoedjack

Took 2 Italian work colleagues to game tonight they both said Fer was our best player

Hmm, interesting. I am a Fer fan. I find people worry too much about what he can't/doesn't do rather than what he can/does bring to the party. Maddeningly inconsistent but a beast on his day and a player who can & sometimes does raise his game when the big clubs come along.
Clucas on 02:36 - Jan 23 with 2562 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why does Clucas have to justify his price tag?

If he does his very best that’s all anyone can ask.

Jenkins has to justify the price tag.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024