Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread 01:23 - Apr 11 with 31447 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 22:15 - Apr 13 with 4631 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 21:55 - Apr 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

After watching us at the hawthorns last weekend I’ve had all the hope taken out of me

BEFORE last weekend v WBA I thought 2 wins would be enough to stay up but after that performance I can’t see us winning 2 more games so we’ll have to do it the hard way with 1 win with ‘maybe’ 3/4 draws ;

Draws ;

WBA
Everton
Bournemouth
Southampton

Wins ;

Stoke (last game 🙈)

Losses ;

Man City
Chelsea

Staying up by the skin of our teeth ......but unfortunately and most gut wrenching for me personally is the Yanks cashing in yet again and worse still Jenkins remains as DOF ........my worst nightmare 👎

As you were ........we used to be a Club to be admired now we are just another Club ......Sellouts you are to blame for this you greedy b*stards get out of our Club .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 06:04 - Apr 14 with 4482 viewsdameedna

Only for a fleeting moment were we a club to be admired. Two or three times maybe in our history. 100 years about ten when we we pretty good. We now have a chance for another season in the top league. We drew against WBA. Even when we were here firts time it was Cyril Regis who took the wind out of our sails at WBA. We play Everton at home and will still have some grunbles about our performance in the last game. We have the Ayew brothers and King. Personally i am just glad we got a point and tammy scored and are in with a good chance. Sure we all do really despite the grumbles.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 08:01 - Apr 14 with 4444 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 22:07 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Got to say I felt the same after Brighton😄

Got to focus on the positives now though. Just think of the past 4 home league games.

🤞

I’ve changed my mind
It’s match day

Buzz is back

2-1 swans , last minute winner

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 08:45 - Apr 14 with 4397 viewsDarran

The sun is shining it’s a beautiful day and I’m going 2-0 to us with both goals by Harry Kane.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 08:57 - Apr 14 with 4391 viewsepaul

Links for today's game (iptv )

http://liveonsat.com/los_foot_br_eng_ALL.php

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 09:48 - Apr 14 with 4314 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 06:04 - Apr 14 by dameedna

Only for a fleeting moment were we a club to be admired. Two or three times maybe in our history. 100 years about ten when we we pretty good. We now have a chance for another season in the top league. We drew against WBA. Even when we were here firts time it was Cyril Regis who took the wind out of our sails at WBA. We play Everton at home and will still have some grunbles about our performance in the last game. We have the Ayew brothers and King. Personally i am just glad we got a point and tammy scored and are in with a good chance. Sure we all do really despite the grumbles.

Historically for many years we were a team that was admired, even if we never achieved anything.
However past few years it is about survival at all costs.
Survive we must though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 10:03 - Apr 14 with 4313 viewsSgorioFruit

if we look like a set of lazy disinterested overpaid useless lethargic pitiful bored looking players as we did last weekend against WBA, then you can shove it for the rest of the season.
We need to get right at them from the very start today.
Our home form under Carlos has been excellent, barring spurs fa cup, where we looked just like how I described the WBA game above.

WE NEED TO GO ALL OUT GUNS BLAZING.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 11:21 - Apr 14 with 4203 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 10:03 - Apr 14 by SgorioFruit

if we look like a set of lazy disinterested overpaid useless lethargic pitiful bored looking players as we did last weekend against WBA, then you can shove it for the rest of the season.
We need to get right at them from the very start today.
Our home form under Carlos has been excellent, barring spurs fa cup, where we looked just like how I described the WBA game above.

WE NEED TO GO ALL OUT GUNS BLAZING.

Agree with you last line - get up and at 'em lads !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 11:35 - Apr 14 with 4202 viewsMervyn

. Come on the Jackarmy. ....This team needs you....Good luck Carlos
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 13:51 - Apr 14 with 4051 viewsLeonWasGod

Right then ladies, everyone ready for this? Got off to a dodgy start for me - thought I’d stop off for a quick half in Copper Bar. Shut. No worries, they serve Boss in The Toucan by the river thought. Shut down. What’s happened to Swansea while I was away the last 6 months?

Anyhow, lovely afternoon for it. What do we reckon - Jordan right up for it I hope after his break. Him and his brother to terrorise Everton, 2-0 with a bit if luck. Must do better than WBA and I hope we will. Need to see the intensity of the West Ham game.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Apr 14 with 3971 viewsLeonWasGod

Teams are up. No Clucas. 4 at the back or Narsingh as wingback?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 14:16 - Apr 14 with 3923 viewsPozuelosSideys

Looks 4-5-1 to me. Maybe a bit of width too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 14:16 - Apr 14 with 3921 viewsLeonWasGod

Everton don’t seem capable of tweeting their team, but just point to the Liverpool Echo. But they do say this in case we need extra motivation:

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 14 with 3749 viewsunion_jack

Reports of dropping Rooney I saw yesterday are false unfortunately. Always manages to do something special against us☹️

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 14 with 3738 viewsGroo

Acestream bfde7ea7eb364f938fa18bd4f04b76be9c1164eb

edit forget it, looks like Hockey, false link
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 14:55]

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 14:56 - Apr 14 with 3688 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 14 by union_jack

Reports of dropping Rooney I saw yesterday are false unfortunately. Always manages to do something special against us☹️

Hasn’t he come in for a bit of flak lately for poor performances? (Hope that’s not tempting fate)
N/A. on 14:57 - Apr 14 with 3686 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:58]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 14 with 3610 viewsLoyal

Well we have started like a side lacking in confidence, very slow.
Get in to them !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 14 with 3398 viewsairedale

Just thinking I haven't heard the screamer for a long time.
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 14 with 3397 viewsBournedore

How have we not scored there?!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 14 with 3377 viewsSmellyplumz

Holy shit we should be two up by now! At last they are giving us something to sing about.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 14 with 3377 viewsLoyal

Thats better !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 14 with 3321 viewsSmellyplumz

Oooof

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 14 with 3261 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 14 by Loyal

Thats better !

The stats look good . (I'm in Spain)
N/A. on 15:31 - Apr 14 with 3232 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Vs Everton FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 14 by Ambergambler

The stats look good . (I'm in Spain)

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:58]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024