Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42433 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 with 1567 viewsPozuelosSideys

what an assh1le olsson

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 with 1566 viewsjasper_T

Fck off Olsson you useless cnt
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 with 1566 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Their first goal was hilarious and should put an end to those still defending Clucas.

Watch him barely jog over to De Bruyne before he plays a team mate behind our entire 11 man defence. He literally points for someone else to come forward and pressure him whilst he jogs around doing nothing.

Naughton has to come and step up because Clucas is pointing instead of pressuring and they end up playing it where Naughton should be. £16,000,000 we paid for him.

https://streamja.com/A06W

Clucas is in the bench. No wonder he couldn't close them down. 🤣😂😂
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 with 1565 viewsNeath_Jack

Fine Olsson and bench him next week.

F*cking pathetic that was.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 with 1562 viewsforkbeard

Naughton and particularly olsson have been inept
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 17:12]
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 with 1562 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Thank you, my stream is poor. Andy King it was. The point still stands, he is appalling and why some want us to make that move permanent bemuses me.

My sincerest apologies to Mr Clucas.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 with 1544 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Give Tom Carroll his due he is running his socks off, closing down and tackling, he is just too light weight against these players.
Both Ayews are also putting in a shift.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 22 with 1538 viewsNogginthenog

This team have mullered better teams than us. What do we expect.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 22 with 1524 viewsbyron

My god 90% possession for Man City. You going to stand up or just bend over the whole game?
Lol

Benny

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 22 with 1519 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 by Elward

Ollson second time he dived this year. Cheat

He did dive, but managed to get a bit of contact on one foot - so possibly might have got away with it.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 22 with 1519 viewsItchySphincter

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Their first goal was hilarious and should put an end to those still defending Clucas.

Watch him barely jog over to De Bruyne before he plays a team mate behind our entire 11 man defence. He literally points for someone else to come forward and pressure him whilst he jogs around doing nothing.

Naughton has to come and step up because Clucas is pointing instead of pressuring and they end up playing it where Naughton should be. £16,000,000 we paid for him.

https://streamja.com/A06W

????????????????/

Have another go DYSS......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 22 with 1489 viewsFlashberryjack

Are there two r's in "Embarrassing"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 22 with 1486 viewskarnataka

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

What a fuçkin bellend DYSS is 😂😂

I thought it was a wind up!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 22 with 1472 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 22 by byron

My god 90% possession for Man City. You going to stand up or just bend over the whole game?
Lol

Feck off you fecking boring old coont 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 22 with 1466 viewsunion_jack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 22 by Elward

Ollson. Just seriously wtf

His afternoon was marked out after that attempted cross early in the game.

Seriously, he's a professional. That sort of slice is Sunday League or lower!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 22 with 1464 viewsjasper_T

Three changes at half time please, Carlos.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 1449 viewsjack2jack

If we keep it to two I'll be a happy man
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 1428 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Thank you, my stream is poor. Andy King it was. The point still stands, he is appalling and why some want us to make that move permanent bemuses me.

My sincerest apologies to Mr Clucas.

I wouldn't sign King. He had a great first full game and has done nothing since. And in these defensive away ganes he's never been at the races. Fulton was more effective.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 1422 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 22 by karnataka

I thought it was a wind up!

Nah he really is that twp 👍

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 1415 viewsthornabyswan

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Fùck sake lads, time for a bit of prospection here, Citeh are a million miles apart from us, move on yea, 4 games left three at home 👍

True but what the fukc were Abraham and Bartley laughing at on the touchline.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 1408 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 by jack2jack

If we keep it to two I'll be a happy man

That was likely our manager's attitude before kick off. The sooner he leaves the better.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 22 with 1391 viewsjasper_T

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 22 by thornabyswan

True but what the fukc were Abraham and Bartley laughing at on the touchline.

The Stoke result.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 22 with 1384 viewspaulv2k4

says it all when our best attack has come from mawson
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 22 with 1382 viewsJonathans_coat

What has happened to Tom Carroll this season? Different player last year!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 1364 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 22 by byron

Lol

Probably, yes. I just hope Man C will reapply lube at half time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024