Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 116271 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 19:18 - May 26 with 3920 viewsWark

As already mentioned, chairman Daniel Kindberg has approved Swansea to approach Potter.
Graham Potter on 19:21 - May 26 with 3858 viewsHeadmaster

If he is coming, do we really have time to waste? We need a manager now, it's a big summer ahead.

Graham Potter on 19:24 - May 26 with 3806 viewsSwansea93

Graham Potter on 19:21 - May 26 by Headmaster

If he is coming, do we really have time to waste? We need a manager now, it's a big summer ahead.

He's coming on holiday to Swansea.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 19:25 - May 26 with 3779 viewsWark

Not much to add I guess. Swansea will talk to Potter, that's it for now.
Graham Potter on 19:27 - May 26 with 3741 viewsFlashberryjack

Graham Potter on 19:25 - May 26 by Wark

Thank's

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Graham Potter on 19:30 - May 26 with 3690 viewsAmbergambler

Graham Potter on 19:25 - May 26 by Wark

You mustn't rush these things
Graham Potter on 19:33 - May 26 with 3636 viewsRancid

Ipswich were big rivals to us back in the old First Division.I can remember us going to Portman Rd in a top of the table clash and us winning 3-2 i think.They were a great side with Mick Mills as skipper.

Paul Mariner , Eric Gates George Burley and one of the smallest keepers around in Paul Cooper.Good times 👏
Graham Potter on 19:43 - May 26 with 3512 viewsjasper_T

Graham Potter on 19:21 - May 26 by Headmaster

If he was appointed tomorrow he's not going to have any players around on Monday morning. As long as he's got the internet on holiday so he can watch some youtube clips he'll be fine. Maybe play a bit of football manager to get used to the squad, sorted.
Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 19:43 - May 26 with 3508 viewsSwansea93

Daniel Kindberg said that people from Swansea called yesterday about Graham Potter.

So they probably haven't had any talks about a contract yet. The main thing is probably moving his family. Other than that this is something Swansea should sort out.

Graham Potter on 20:07 - May 26 with 3380 viewsmagicdaps10

We all know how it works. Bet discussions have already started with Potter a while back....rightly or wrongly, the approach to the club never comes first.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Graham Potter on 20:23 - May 26 with 3284 viewsLoyal

If any of this is true the club wo't appoint anyone for some time, don't anyone believe Conks won't manipulate the situation to his own end.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Graham Potter on 20:28 - May 26 with 3253 viewsdobjack2

Graham Potter on 19:33 - May 26 by Rancid

Ipswich were big rivals to us back in the old First Division.I can remember us going to Portman Rd in a top of the table clash and us winning 3-2 i think.They were a great side with Mick Mills as skipper.

Paul Mariner , Eric Gates George Burley and one of the smallest keepers around in Paul Cooper.Good times 👏

One of the best games I can remember being at
Graham Potter on 20:48 - May 26 with 3117 viewsPrivate_Partz

Graham Potter on 20:23 - May 26 by Loyal

If any of this is true the club wo't appoint anyone for some time, don't anyone believe Conks won't manipulate the situation to his own end.

Looks that way dosent it? No Head Coach (for that is what he will be ) coming in for ages. Then last minute dealings in the transfer market whilst the rest of the clubs have their squads sorted and ready to hit the ground running. Bloody Groundhog Day.
Meanwhile Jenkins carries on signing U23 freebies in the hope that the new Coach will like them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Graham Potter on 20:50 - May 26 with 3101 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 20:28 - May 26 by dobjack2

One of the best games I can remember being at

I didn't go to that one game but I remember Eric Gates smashing in a winner down the Vetch
They had a good side though
Cooper in goal Butcher Mick Mills.
John Wark Alan Brazil Thijssen Muhren.
Paul Mariner.
We had a special side as well though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Graham Potter on 23:46 - May 26 with 2816 viewscosy121

Graham Potter on 19:33 - May 26 by Rancid

I was at that game,after the match I spoke to an Ipswich fan.he said that display by Swansea was the best performance he had ever seen at Portman rd by any team,and he included Ipswich.
Graham Potter on 23:53 - May 26 with 2790 viewsbonymine

Graham Potter on 20:50 - May 26 by thornabyswan

I didn't go to that one game but I remember Eric Gates smashing in a winner down the Vetch
They had a good side though
Cooper in goal Butcher Mick Mills.
John Wark Alan Brazil Thijssen Muhren.
Paul Mariner.
We had a special side as well though.

Yes they had a great side back in those days.

That 3-2 game at Portman Road was amazing who scored was it Curt Robbie & Charlo or did Leighton James get one can’t remember ??

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Graham Potter on 00:09 - May 27 with 2731 viewsJacket

Could the delay be due to the fact that he didn't want to discuss it fully until after their game on Saturday as they now have a mid-season break until after the World Cup? I'd expect him to be confirmed some time next week.
Graham Potter on 01:45 - May 27 with 2601 viewsstAteSwan

Graham Potter on 00:09 - May 27 by Jacket

Could the delay be due to the fact that he didn't want to discuss it fully until after their game on Saturday as they now have a mid-season break until after the World Cup? I'd expect him to be confirmed some time next week.

I would imagine we were not given official permission to approach till after today's match. We can do a bunch of the leg work through back channels with the agent, but can't officially negotiate with him till Osterunds gives us the all clear since he's under contract there. Am I correct?
Graham Potter on 01:58 - May 27 with 2589 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Graham Potter on 13:31 - May 26 by a_Swanderful_life

WTF - why not throw 20 million and get Klopp. come on and wise up, you sound spoilt and petulant. for those who grew up on the vetch years - it didn't matter who we played - we were Swansea - we came up and went back once before and this is history repeating itself. we are due a dip because the yanks are not here for the love of the game but to make money, so expect a year of selling and cheaper imports. its just business. we will be back once we shed them but until then bite the bullet and enjoy a good season with young hungry players - clucas, mcburnie, Roberts, james and next year the yanks will be gone the pot will be empty and a decent owner will fund a more realistic run at promotion. and if you are only a fair weather fan who has to see man u down here go back to the playstation and select easy and never forget we are Swansea.

Clucas, hungry? Pity he never showed that last season eh?
As for the rest of your post you seem to be confusing me with someone who's started watching the Swans in the PL era.

I started watching the swans s few years before that, when they were in division 4. Quite what that has to do with wanting to get promoted straight away back to the PL (so there's less chance of us being asset stripped and ending up back in the bottom division) I don't know.

If you think we have an unlimited period of grace with our hedge fund owners I think you're in for a very rude awakening. It won't just be relegation, it may come to liquidation. That's why I'm so concerned about getting straight back up.

You may be longing for the "good old days" in the bottom tier but I rather like to see the club successful and playing at the highest level, even winning the odd cup too.

So do me a favour and go f*k yourself you condescending jar of monkey sp*nk. Many thanks. (And give Huw a hand job while you're at it).

P.S. what the f*k is a play station??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Graham Potter on 07:50 - May 27 with 2385 viewsSwansea93

Better get it done quick incase Villa sack Bruce and go in for Potter, he's from the midlands aint he?

Graham Potter on 08:06 - May 27 with 2336 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 07:50 - May 27 by Swansea93

Better get it done quick incase Villa sack Bruce and go in for Potter, he's from the midlands aint he?

He has had 4 promotions to the PL.
2 with Birmingham and 2 with Hull.
Potter is unproven.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Graham Potter on 08:11 - May 27 with 2323 viewsDr_Winston

Call me cynical, but the noises coming from Potter suggest to me that he's not all that interested in tearing up what he has in Sweden to come and be our eleventeenth manager in the last two years.

We're going to have a certain rep, and he'll be thinking he can do better. Any manager with an eye on the future is going to look at the way Jenkins does business and wonder if it's that great an idea coming to work for him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Graham Potter on 08:15 - May 27 with 2312 viewsHeadmaster

Graham Potter on 08:11 - May 27 by Dr_Winston

Call me cynical, but the noises coming from Potter suggest to me that he's not all that interested in tearing up what he has in Sweden to come and be our eleventeenth manager in the last two years.

We're going to have a certain rep, and he'll be thinking he can do better. Any manager with an eye on the future is going to look at the way Jenkins does business and wonder if it's that great an idea coming to work for him.

That's what I'm thinking. And if he'd rather go on holiday to think about it rather than getting stuck in, we need to move on. We can't keep dragging it out any longer.
Graham Potter on 08:54 - May 27 with 2171 viewskeith_gatebroth

Graham Potter on 08:15 - May 27 by Headmaster

That's what I'm thinking. And if he'd rather go on holiday to think about it rather than getting stuck in, we need to move on. We can't keep dragging it out any longer.

Swans managerial vacancy -
Potter announces he’s going on vacation!
Carvalhal drove overnight from Sheffield and took training the next morning in his eagerness to take over the reins at Swansea.
Disrespectful, move on to someone who has enthusiasm for the job.
Graham Potter on 09:11 - May 27 with 2128 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 08:54 - May 27 by keith_gatebroth

Swans managerial vacancy -
Potter announces he’s going on vacation!
Carvalhal drove overnight from Sheffield and took training the next morning in his eagerness to take over the reins at Swansea.
Disrespectful, move on to someone who has enthusiasm for the job.

Yes I think that's code for his agent to put his name about whilst stock is high.
And see what happens.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024