Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson to West Ham 15:11 - Jun 14 with 67693 viewsandrew

Deal close. Sky sports breaking.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Mawson to West Ham on 14:23 - Jul 27 with 3096 viewsawayjack

Mawson to West Ham on 12:47 - Jul 27 by Badlands

Not dropping names or giving direct quotes but Tuesday evening in Austria someone said. "We are hopeful developments will speed up from now on."
Also overheard question to Pearlrman, 'Are you in charge now?' "Yes, I'm in charge."
He also appreciated fan support on tour.
(more than the player, I think, as not one player acknowledged the - 40 ish - Swans fans as they passed under them to came off the field.
Other than family members the only player to interact with fans was Leroy Fer (still limping when walking!!

Let's hope we speed up bringing quality in. There's not much time left especially if US have to endorse every deal.
Mawson to West Ham on 14:48 - Jul 27 with 2971 viewsQJumpingJack

Mawson to West Ham on 12:47 - Jul 27 by Badlands

Not dropping names or giving direct quotes but Tuesday evening in Austria someone said. "We are hopeful developments will speed up from now on."
Also overheard question to Pearlrman, 'Are you in charge now?' "Yes, I'm in charge."
He also appreciated fan support on tour.
(more than the player, I think, as not one player acknowledged the - 40 ish - Swans fans as they passed under them to came off the field.
Other than family members the only player to interact with fans was Leroy Fer (still limping when walking!!

Doesn't surprise me. If this is true then one cannot see HJ staying much longer.

Does HJ know Pearlman is in charge?
Mawson to West Ham on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 2743 viewsthornabyswan

Mawson to West Ham on 00:10 - Jul 27 by omarjack

Young, Hungry, Loads of Potential, Economical and fit. I agree.

But other than Asoro. They're only links so far. And surely some of them are just Journo bullsh!t and the others will be snapped by other clubs knowing how inept our board is.

According to reports Fulham have bid 20 million for Mawson.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Mawson to West Ham on 22:44 - Jul 27 with 2643 viewsSwansea93

Mawson to West Ham on 21:00 - Jul 27 by thornabyswan

According to reports Fulham have bid 20 million for Mawson.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/995360/Fulham-transfer-news-Alfie-Mawso

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Mawson to West Ham on 23:04 - Jul 27 with 2594 viewsomarjack

20 m bid..if it's true then that's pretty much it. He's a goner.

And honestly that's the only transfer I won't blame the board for accepting. That'd be good money if it goes towards investment on signings.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mawson to West Ham on 23:12 - Jul 27 with 2564 viewsthornabyswan

Mawson to West Ham on 23:04 - Jul 27 by omarjack

And honestly that's the only transfer I won't blame the board for accepting. That'd be good money if it goes towards investment on signings.

Wales on Line and A Fulham blog page Twitter reporting 20
Express 25 be surprised if we got that.
But we need a minimum of 3 players.
And he wants away we need to sell.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 23:13]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Mawson to West Ham on 23:14 - Jul 27 with 2550 viewsomarjack

Mawson to West Ham on 23:12 - Jul 27 by thornabyswan

Wales on Line and A Fulham blog page Twitter reporting 20
Express 25 be surprised if we got that.
But we need a minimum of 3 players.
And he wants away we need to sell.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 23:13]

I think 20 m upfront and 5 m in add-ones? Sounds reasonable. It'd be good business for both of the clubs.

We need minimum 4 players (other than Asoro and Dhanda of course)..CB, CMF, AMF, CF..an entire backbone to the team. And we only have 13 days left to do all of that. sh!t.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 23:14]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mawson to West Ham on 08:03 - Jul 28 with 2428 viewsmagicdaps10

At present we can get away with what we have, it is the injuries that are hurting us.

With the players gone, we have players ready to step in.....the one that does hurt us is Mesa, we are very thin on central midfielders for the start of the season.

I expect Mawson, Fede and Ayew to go. Taking this into account, we would need
CB x 2
CM
ACM
ST

I am sure the players are waiting in the wings, just awaiting our players to go first, a dangerous game to play.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Mawson to West Ham on 08:18 - Jul 28 with 2401 viewsthornabyswan

Mawson to West Ham on 08:03 - Jul 28 by magicdaps10

At present we can get away with what we have, it is the injuries that are hurting us.

With the players gone, we have players ready to step in.....the one that does hurt us is Mesa, we are very thin on central midfielders for the start of the season.

CB x 2
CM
ACM
ST

I am sure the players are waiting in the wings, just awaiting our players to go first, a dangerous game to play.

5 players in can you see that happening.
What sort of budget do you think we have.

Mawson to West Ham on 09:57 - Jul 28 with 2290 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mawson to West Ham on 23:04 - Jul 27 by omarjack

He's not Bobby Moore . Cash in now, we've got a good week to get people in.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mawson to West Ham on 11:24 - Jul 28 with 2216 viewsSwansea93

West Ham have re-opened talks with Swansea City as they look to secure a deal for defender Alfie Mawson.

Mawson to West Ham on 12:01 - Jul 28 with 2155 viewsicecoldjack

Mawson to West Ham on 09:57 - Jul 28 by Brynmill_Jack

He's not Bobby Moore . Cash in now, we've got a good week to get people in.

Yes get it done, £20m with a nice sell on clause job done, i look forward to seeing his glaring errors, hollywood balls to nowhere and poor positional play in the premier league this season !

Never the same player since he went away with England and got his head turned.
Mawson to West Ham on 12:12 - Jul 28 with 2117 viewsnantywatcher

Mawson to West Ham on 08:03 - Jul 28 by magicdaps10

CB x 2
CM
ACM
ST

"the one that hurt us was Mesa"
Hurt us? As in he was unbelievably useless from day one?
Mawson to West Ham on 12:15 - Jul 28 with 2109 viewsjasper_T

Mawson to West Ham on 11:24 - Jul 28 by Swansea93

West Ham have re-opened talks with Swansea City as they look to secure a deal for defender Alfie Mawson.

Do I hear £21m?
Mawson to West Ham on 12:16 - Jul 28 with 2102 viewsSwansea93

Mawson to West Ham on 12:15 - Jul 28 by jasper_T

Do I hear £21m?

Hopefully start a bidding war, but we need it resolved asap.

Mawson to West Ham on 12:34 - Jul 28 with 2051 viewsicecoldjack

Mawson to West Ham on 12:16 - Jul 28 by Swansea93

Hopefully start a bidding war, but we need it resolved asap.

That means it will probably be done with minutes to spear on deadline day leaving us 35 secs. to sign some players.
Mawson to West Ham on 12:49 - Jul 28 with 2015 viewsthornabyswan

Mawson to West Ham on 12:12 - Jul 28 by nantywatcher

"the one that hurt us was Mesa"
Hurt us? As in he was unbelievably useless from day one?

It hurt the bar takings in the Black Boy as well.
They gone into receivership

Mawson to West Ham on 12:57 - Jul 28 with 1979 viewspencoedjack

Mawson to West Ham on 12:01 - Jul 28 by icecoldjack

Yes get it done, £20m with a nice sell on clause job done, i look forward to seeing his glaring errors, hollywood balls to nowhere and poor positional play in the premier league this season !

Never the same player since he went away with England and got his head turned.

Disagree

A very decent centre-half (although I will admit rough around the edges) who will go on to play for England, 20 million is an insult when Maguire is being touted at around the 65 million mark.

But I guess beggars can't be choosers.

On a side note, Fulham are making some decent signings.
Mawson to West Ham on 13:03 - Jul 28 with 1958 viewsJango

Mawson to West Ham on 12:57 - Jul 28 by pencoedjack

Disagree

A very decent centre-half (although I will admit rough around the edges) who will go on to play for England, 20 million is an insult when Maguire is being touted at around the 65 million mark.

Maguire was immense for Hull, immense for Leicester and immense for England. Mawson has never been immense for anyone at that level. Not yet anyway. £20-£25m is a great deal although I’d be happy to keep him as he’d be a big player for us at championship level.
Mawson to West Ham on 13:05 - Jul 28 with 1944 viewsjasper_T

Mawson to West Ham on 13:03 - Jul 28 by Jango

Maguire was immense for Hull, immense for Leicester and immense for England. Mawson has never been immense for anyone at that level. Not yet anyway. £20-£25m is a great deal although I’d be happy to keep him as he’d be a big player for us at championship level.

I don't know about immense (apart from his head) but Maguire is clearly a good level above Mawson.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 13:25]
Mawson to West Ham on 13:13 - Jul 28 with 1916 viewspencoedjack

Mawson to West Ham on 13:03 - Jul 28 by Jango

Maguire was immense? We will agree to disagree

65 million is madness & in my opinion, Alf will go to be a better defender.

Football all about opinions
Mawson to West Ham on 13:51 - Jul 28 with 1840 viewsLeonWasGod

Mawson to West Ham on 14:23 - Jul 27 by awayjack

Let's hope we speed up bringing quality in. There's not much time left especially if US have to endorse every deal.

We won’t be bringing quality in. We struggled to in the PL, so there’s no reason to expect that to change now. One or two untried punts, probably over-priced, and that’ll be our lot.
Mawson to West Ham on 13:57 - Jul 28 with 1813 viewsairedale

Is it still breaking on Sky News?
Mawson to West Ham on 14:11 - Jul 28 with 1772 viewsicecoldjack

Mawson to West Ham on 12:57 - Jul 28 by pencoedjack

Disagree

Lets hope your e right and we have a tidy sell on clause.

Going by what I've seen of Mawson, I don't see him ironing out his flaws any time soon or maybe never. Defenders look great when they constantly have their backs to wall fighting relegation,same with goal keepers, for a top level defender he ball watches far too much and his positioning is iffy . His good ability on the ball masks the flaws in his primary job of being a centre half who can defend .

I think he has an awful problem when it comes to ball wat
Mawson to West Ham on 15:53 - Jul 28 with 1639 viewsKennedy

Maguire was sold for £17m last season by a relegated Hull. So anything around £20-25m take it. And make sure there is a decent sell on clause in there and get a CM in asap.

Just call me JFK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024