Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 12:31 - Jul 16 with 15064 viewsLoyal

You and,your last self obsessed Mrs can fck off as well.
Desperate to leave eh ?
Mercenary cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Ayew on 22:39 - Jul 16 with 2464 viewsTNT

Andre Ayew on 14:28 - Jul 16 by thornabyswan

Every club signs flops but we have had more than our fair share recently

Same player flopping twice, takes it to another level tbf.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Andre Ayew on 23:02 - Jul 16 with 2390 viewslonglostjack

Andre Ayew on 22:39 - Jul 16 by TNT

Same player flopping twice, takes it to another level tbf.

His only half decent game second time around was surprise surprise against West Ham. File together with Ki under “plays for his next contract”.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Andre Ayew on 23:21 - Jul 16 with 2339 viewsTNT

Andre Ayew on 23:02 - Jul 16 by longlostjack

His only half decent game second time around was surprise surprise against West Ham. File together with Ki under “plays for his next contract”.

C**ts the lot of 'em. We take 30 years to get back to the top flight, and they throw it away cos they couldn't be arsed.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Andre Ayew on 00:22 - Jul 17 with 2242 viewsJango

Andre Ayew on 21:57 - Jul 16 by Gowerjack

Was rubbish in both his spells with us.

Well done Jenkins you fûcking cretin.

So bad in his first spell he scored 12 goals and won 2 PFA player of the month awards.
Andre Ayew on 00:35 - Jul 17 with 2220 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew on 00:22 - Jul 17 by Jango

So bad in his first spell he scored 12 goals and won 2 PFA player of the month awards.

We were so bad in that period. Nailed on for relegation.
Andre Ayew on 01:53 - Jul 17 with 2175 viewsE20Jack

I love the selective memory on here.

He was one of the main reasons we stayed up in his first spell. 12 goals in 36 games and looked a cut above most of what we had.

I didn't see many people suggesting they were happy to get rid when West Ham bd 20m+ off the back of that good season. The narrative was ''we can't keep selling our best players'' wasn't it? Now he was a flop?

People need to make their minds up. Or at least start being honest.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Andre Ayew on 02:06 - Jul 17 with 2167 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew on 01:53 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

I love the selective memory on here.

He was one of the main reasons we stayed up in his first spell. 12 goals in 36 games and looked a cut above most of what we had.

I didn't see many people suggesting they were happy to get rid when West Ham bd 20m+ off the back of that good season. The narrative was ''we can't keep selling our best players'' wasn't it? Now he was a flop?

People need to make their minds up. Or at least start being honest.

The first half of that season under Monk he scored goals in games we were losing or snatching disappointing draws in. He got a decent amount of stick for wandering out of the team shape and getting in Gyfli's way. We were awful and going down.

After Guidolin came in Ayew didn't play/start as often and when he did looked best as a centre forward. Gylfi improved immensely and we had top half form for the rest of the season. Ayew played a blinder in the West Ham game right at the end, but wasn't a major factor in the survival push.

A lot of people were quite content to see him leave for a great price because he was a square peg. Losing him didn't disrupt the foundation of the team Guidolin had put together (like losing Ashley Williams arguably did).
Andre Ayew on 02:15 - Jul 17 with 2161 viewsLoyal

Andre Ayew on 14:49 - Jul 16 by Swan91

Any proof that he has said that or hinted to that? or this this just another rumour started to get a reaction.....

Short of him popping round to talk to you personally read his quoted comments in tne press.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 04:44 - Jul 17 with 2106 viewsDewi1jack

Andre Ayew on 18:55 - Jul 16 by theloneranger

I thought Pinnochio had already bought a few dogs

Morgan's shagged a few

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Andre Ayew on 05:01 - Jul 17 with 2100 viewsSwan91

I think he is a good player, could be great for us this season but I don't think he will stay. Talks of Newcastle looking to try and get him.... but the talks are about a loan deal... would not like that at all. transfer or nothing.
Andre Ayew on 06:41 - Jul 17 with 2007 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 02:06 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

The first half of that season under Monk he scored goals in games we were losing or snatching disappointing draws in. He got a decent amount of stick for wandering out of the team shape and getting in Gyfli's way. We were awful and going down.

After Guidolin came in Ayew didn't play/start as often and when he did looked best as a centre forward. Gylfi improved immensely and we had top half form for the rest of the season. Ayew played a blinder in the West Ham game right at the end, but wasn't a major factor in the survival push.

A lot of people were quite content to see him leave for a great price because he was a square peg. Losing him didn't disrupt the foundation of the team Guidolin had put together (like losing Ashley Williams arguably did).

I think your memory is playing tricks on you.

He scored in:-

2-2 draw at Chelsea (1pt)
2-0 win over Newcastle (3pts)
2-1 win over Man United (3pts)
2-2 draw against Spurs (1pt)
2-1 win over Villa (3pts)
2-2 draw against Bournemouth (1pt)
2-1 win away to Everton. (3pts)

All before end of Jan. We had 25 points at the time and Andre Ayew directly contributed to 15 of them with his goals alone.

You mention his blinder when we beat West Ham 4-1, yet you haven't mentioned his 2 goals against Liverpool the week before too when we beat them 3-1 and of course equalising against Man City to draw 1-1.

He had an excellent season and was key in us staying up. To suggest otherwise is utterly mental.

His goals earned us half our points.

Andre Ayew on 06:48 - Jul 17 with 2001 viewsjack247

Andre Ayew on 02:15 - Jul 17 by Loyal

Short of him popping round to talk to you personally read his quoted comments in tne press.

Not at all doubting he is scrambling to get out, but what’s been quoted in the press?
Andre Ayew on 07:36 - Jul 17 with 1914 viewsswan65split

The past is the past, now is now, and hes crap,hence WHU ditching him despite a forward crisis of their own.
They can all go, The saints game with so much at stake showed how much crap we bought, now their off to line their pockets.
Andre Ayew on 07:47 - Jul 17 with 1891 viewsMrSwerve

Andre is a good player. He's shown that in the past. Didn't have the best season last year but who in our squad really did? (Apart from Fabs)

If I had the choice of doing this season with or without Andre, I'd definitely want him playing for us.

He's a mercenary but contrary to belief on here, nearly every single player in the World is and all of our players would jump at a PL transfer.

Do I need to remind people of our beloved Leon and our first opponent of the season coming up?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Andre Ayew on 07:59 - Jul 17 with 1868 viewsomarjack

Andre Ayew on 07:47 - Jul 17 by MrSwerve

Andre is a good player. He's shown that in the past. Didn't have the best season last year but who in our squad really did? (Apart from Fabs)

If I had the choice of doing this season with or without Andre, I'd definitely want him playing for us.

He's a mercenary but contrary to belief on here, nearly every single player in the World is and all of our players would jump at a PL transfer.

Do I need to remind people of our beloved Leon and our first opponent of the season coming up?

100% true.

90% of players have no sense of loyalty. They mostly go for clubs that are at a higher level who naturally pay them more.

Newsflash for all of you..But I can assure you that Britton, Rangel and Michu and all of your favourite "cult heroes" didn't grow up wanting to play for Swansea one day..lol.

Andre is a decent player..He's had a rough season..But we shouldn't forget that in the first half he scored 3 goals for West Ham playing 13 matches (and few last minutes appearances)..Then he moved back to us and he was met with new players, new environment and had little time to prepare and integrate with the current squad as he came in the last day of the January window. The worst time possible. Plus Carvalhal didn't really know what to do with him..CF? a winger? attacking midfielder? He had no sense of directionality or purpose on the pitch. That's not really his fault.

If we survived. The 2 Ayews would have been really good for us.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Andre Ayew on 09:11 - Jul 17 with 1790 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew on 07:59 - Jul 17 by omarjack

100% true.

90% of players have no sense of loyalty. They mostly go for clubs that are at a higher level who naturally pay them more.

Newsflash for all of you..But I can assure you that Britton, Rangel and Michu and all of your favourite "cult heroes" didn't grow up wanting to play for Swansea one day..lol.

Andre is a decent player..He's had a rough season..But we shouldn't forget that in the first half he scored 3 goals for West Ham playing 13 matches (and few last minutes appearances)..Then he moved back to us and he was met with new players, new environment and had little time to prepare and integrate with the current squad as he came in the last day of the January window. The worst time possible. Plus Carvalhal didn't really know what to do with him..CF? a winger? attacking midfielder? He had no sense of directionality or purpose on the pitch. That's not really his fault.

If we survived. The 2 Ayews would have been really good for us.

"If we survived. The 2 Ayews would have been really good for us."

News for you...we didnt

Nice to see you can predict the future...will we escape the drop this season?
Andre Ayew on 10:32 - Jul 17 with 1712 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 09:11 - Jul 17 by swan65split

"If we survived. The 2 Ayews would have been really good for us."

News for you...we didnt

Nice to see you can predict the future...will we escape the drop this season?

That’s the point though. These signings were not made after relegation, they were made with the hope of survival in mind - as they should be of course. To do otherwise would also be “predicting the future” but a self fulfilling one as you would be signing championship quality players in the Premier League, which of course will only lead to you finding that level.

Andre Ayew on 11:46 - Jul 17 with 1609 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew on 10:32 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

That’s the point though. These signings were not made after relegation, they were made with the hope of survival in mind - as they should be of course. To do otherwise would also be “predicting the future” but a self fulfilling one as you would be signing championship quality players in the Premier League, which of course will only lead to you finding that level.

yes your right, your always right, thanks for showing me and the rest of us the error of our ways.
Much appreciated with amusement.
Andre Ayew on 11:49 - Jul 17 with 1595 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 11:46 - Jul 17 by swan65split

yes your right, your always right, thanks for showing me and the rest of us the error of our ways.
Much appreciated with amusement.

You’re*

And yes, thanks.

Andre Ayew on 13:28 - Jul 17 with 1491 viewsSwan91

Funny thing is that everyone is saying that we should get players in early so that they can have time to get used to the players and new tactics and just how we play... why would that be different to players arriving in January? yes they are bought in to help us improve where we were going wrong, but the problem was we had no service to the strikers, so we didn't fix our problem...

We should have signed and AM and possibly 1 winger last January.

I fully believe if A.Ayew stays and GP finds a place for hime (like AM or Striker) then He will do geat for us this season.

people are letting this last half of last season change their memories of how he was with us in his first time with us.
Andre Ayew on 13:33 - Jul 17 with 1478 viewslonglostjack

Self-fulfilling

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Andre Ayew on 13:39 - Jul 17 with 1462 viewsUplandsJack

Andre Ayew on 02:06 - Jul 17 by jasper_T

100% correct in that he was undisciplined in his position on the pitch. But he did score a lot of goals that helped us pick up valuable points.
Though I never felt he ever really fitted into our system and was very happy when we sold him for the reported £20+ million to WHU. I was gutted when Huw went and spunked £18 million to bring him back. We could have picked up a much more appropriate fit for that money surely .
[Post edited 17 Jul 2018 13:45]
Andre Ayew on 13:54 - Jul 17 with 1407 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew on 11:49 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

You’re*

And yes, thanks.

Have a downer , a more educated, gentleman would have said Thank you.
Andre Ayew on 13:58 - Jul 17 with 1393 viewsKerouac

Andre Ayew on 11:49 - Jul 17 by E20Jack

You’re*

And yes, thanks.

Anyone who writes this sentence;

"You mention his blinder when we beat West Ham 4-1, yet you haven't mentioned his 2 goals against Liverpool the week before too when we beat them 3-1 and of course equalising against Man City to draw 1-1. "

...should not be dishing out grammar tips on the same page.

Dumbf*ck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Andre Ayew on 14:01 - Jul 17 with 1377 viewsE20Jack

Andre Ayew on 13:33 - Jul 17 by longlostjack

Self-fulfilling

Couldn’t agree more.

I don’t do olde hyphens of yester world though. Nice contribution though.

On a positive note, at least we now all know the facts that he most certainly was not “a flop” or anything remotely close to one in his initial spell.

11 of his 12 goals yielding excellent results including wins against Man United and Liverpool among others such as West Ham, Newcastle and Villa while earning draws against Man City, Chelsea and Spurs. Picking up Premier League player of the month to boot along with his club top scorer award in the Premier League and all competitions combined.

Let’s not let an agenda get in the way of facts and allow these myths to fester until people actually start believing their own rubbish.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024