Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes 20:26 - Oct 23 with 13639 views_

Facking pathetic Potter

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:32 - Oct 23 with 4823 viewsWarwickHunt

Does that mean Naughton is now a liability in midfield rather than a liability in defence?
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:33 - Oct 23 with 4798 viewsswancity

A pathetic 1sf half from the Swans in every respect

No urgency or endeavour, awful and pedestrian.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:35 - Oct 23 with 4757 viewsjack2jack

I don't understand, we don't appear to be taking them on,why!
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:39 - Oct 23 with 4687 viewsGaryjack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:35 - Oct 23 by jack2jack

I don't understand, we don't appear to be taking them on,why!

Maybe for all their enthusiasm and endeavour, our kids are starting to look like.......kids?
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 4654 views_

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:32 - Oct 23 by WarwickHunt

Does that mean Naughton is now a liability in midfield rather than a liability in defence?

No.

He's a bloody good footballer but let's face it, where was he playing first 35 minutes?

I didn't know, everyone around me didn't know and he certainly didn't.

But neither did Grimes, Celina, Roberts, Olsson.

It was a car crash and it's got to stop.

We're wasting whole first halves whilst the Heston facking Bloomentaler of football experiments with whatever is going on in his head.

It's got to stop.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 4651 viewsTenbySwan

Dreadful
Seems to have gone to pot since Mulder dropped.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 4637 viewsBillyChong

Slow, pedestrian football has been more of an issue so far tonight. Far too easy for Blackburn to get back behind the ball. These three in CM don’t offer any spark or creative quality.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:42 - Oct 23 with 4637 viewsmagicdaps10

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:39 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

Maybe for all their enthusiasm and endeavour, our kids are starting to look like.......kids?

It was always going to happen!

Playing a back three at home is always something I have never been happy with. Wingers will always stretch out the opposition more and create more spaces.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:42 - Oct 23 with 4611 views_

It's not that either.

We've just got no consistency in selection so clearly you're not going to get any consistency of performance

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:43 - Oct 23 with 4600 viewsvalleyboy

That’s exactly the case

That first half was like watching men giving the run around against little boys

As I said in another post, that if you go in for the tackle, you go in to win it and not what I’m seeing tonight
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:44 - Oct 23 with 4563 viewsIAN05

Will always get runs like this with youngsters but the pointless chopping and changing has knocked this side needlessly of course.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:44 - Oct 23 with 4546 viewsthornabyswan

I honestly think we are in for a relegation scrap won our first 2.
2 wins in 11 since and 8 games with no goals in what is a mediocre league at best.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:46 - Oct 23 with 4505 viewsmagicdaps10

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:44 - Oct 23 by IAN05

Will always get runs like this with youngsters but the pointless chopping and changing has knocked this side needlessly of course.

He needs to be starting his best 11 week in week out, we all have an idea what it is.
He can work the kids in and around that 11, he carries on like this, he will knock their confidence and the fans WILL turn on him.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:47 - Oct 23 with 4481 viewsmagicdaps10

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:44 - Oct 23 by thornabyswan

I honestly think we are in for a relegation scrap won our first 2.
2 wins in 11 since and 8 games with no goals in what is a mediocre league at best.

That is quite sobering.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:48 - Oct 23 with 4451 viewsWarwickHunt

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:41 - Oct 23 by _

No.

He's a bloody good footballer but let's face it, where was he playing first 35 minutes?

I didn't know, everyone around me didn't know and he certainly didn't.

But neither did Grimes, Celina, Roberts, Olsson.

It was a car crash and it's got to stop.

We're wasting whole first halves whilst the Heston facking Bloomentaler of football experiments with whatever is going on in his head.

It's got to stop.

Beg to differ on Naughton but agree with the rest.

I said on Saturday we’re giving teams a 45 minute start.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:50 - Oct 23 with 4410 viewsWarwickHunt

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:42 - Oct 23 by _

It's not that either.

We've just got no consistency in selection so clearly you're not going to get any consistency of performance

Meant to uparrow... iPhone.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:50 - Oct 23 with 4403 viewsthornabyswan

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:47 - Oct 23 by magicdaps10

That is quite sobering.

True though I was pissed off posting it

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:52 - Oct 23 with 4371 viewstheloneranger

Jack Rodwell comes on, playing out of position in defence, with only approx 120 minutes league football since September 2017 and he's put under no pressure.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:52 - Oct 23 with 4363 viewsjack2jack

Is Olsson injured?
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:57 - Oct 23 with 4309 viewsomarjack

F*ck the owners f*ck the owners f*ck the owners and their reptile c*nt of a servant Jenkins.

It's showing, We'll never see the Swans in the PL while the American scum are in charge.

Potter is a good manager, no doubt about that. But he's not a miracle worker. I don't blame him, I don't blame the youngsters. I don't blame the "experienced" limited players. I blame K & L & J only for being greedy clueless c*nts.

We won't crack the top 10 from the look of it. Nor will we be in a relegation battle this season though. Still, it's really f*cking bad.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:00 - Oct 23 with 4281 viewsswancity

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:57 - Oct 23 by omarjack

F*ck the owners f*ck the owners f*ck the owners and their reptile c*nt of a servant Jenkins.

It's showing, We'll never see the Swans in the PL while the American scum are in charge.

Potter is a good manager, no doubt about that. But he's not a miracle worker. I don't blame him, I don't blame the youngsters. I don't blame the "experienced" limited players. I blame K & L & J only for being greedy clueless c*nts.

We won't crack the top 10 from the look of it. Nor will we be in a relegation battle this season though. Still, it's really f*cking bad.

What makes hon think Potter is a good Manager ?

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:03 - Oct 23 with 4242 viewsmagicdaps10

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 20:57 - Oct 23 by omarjack

If you hate them now.....god help you in 18months when the shit hits the fan in even greater quantity.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:05 - Oct 23 with 4214 viewsFireboy2

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:00 - Oct 23 by swancity

What makes hon think Potter is a good Manager ?

You think hes a bad one?
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:10 - Oct 23 with 4172 viewsswancity

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:05 - Oct 23 by Fireboy2

You think hes a bad one?

Far too early to say one way or the other

But he’s very inexperienced and that shows with his team selection

Time will tell but it’s been largely a poor standard of football this season

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:17 - Oct 23 with 4129 viewsFireboy2

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 21:10 - Oct 23 by swancity

Far too early to say one way or the other

But he’s very inexperienced and that shows with his team selection

Time will tell but it’s been largely a poor standard of football this season

I think hes a good un but not being helped by not being able to pick certain players because of money
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024