Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James - Is he off ? 08:58 - Jan 30 with 68396 viewsSWANSEYE

ON TWITTER THIS MORNING......IS THE DEAL GOING DOWN OR IS IT STILL A LOAD OF B******S !!!

J.J
@jjbtdc247
· 10h
Replying to @PhilHayYEP and 2 others
Close to an agreement or nowhere near?
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
it’s like this. Club have been confident but even forgetting them, I spoke to someone close to James yesterday who said it will “100% get done” (his words not mine, just so we’re clear). It’s been hanging that way since last week. Question now is whether it’ll actually go through

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:15 - Jan 31 with 4685 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:39 - Jan 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins - comes to life on deadline day!

I wish he hadn't.

He's taken incompetence to a new level. Quite an achievement for the useless cûnt.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:16 - Jan 31 with 4667 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:13 - Jan 31 by dobjack2

If he wants to leave I don’t blame him.

The players can see what a mess the owners and board have made of the club and probably have a far better idea than us of what is still to come.

understandably p*ssed off that all his mates have been given new contracts & he hasn't.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:23 - Jan 31 with 4576 views34dfgdf54

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:58 - Jan 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Daniel had no interest in leaving and wanted to stay because he loves working with GP who he feels is helping him to improve his game and GP has given him his breakthrough into the first team.

Daniel has seen his mates sign new contracts (most of them were in their final year admittedly) and he has been left by far and away the lowest earner of anyone who has made a significant contribution to the first team this season.

Daniel has repeatedly asked whether a new contract will be forthcoming soon and has been stonewalled.

Daniel is excited by a chance to work with a legendary manager and a chance to increase his earnings many times over.

Exactly how I see it
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:37 - Jan 31 with 4442 viewsDrizzy

It's absolutely baffling to allow Leeds the security of a loan before a conditional purchase if they get promoted. They have absolutely nothing to lose in this deal.

No doubt the add-ons will be based on absurd conditions just like Bony and Sigurdsson. We'll probably get around £6m when they go up, no doubt paid in installments, which does nothing to alleviate our cash-flow problems.

Even if he didn't sign a new contract we'd still be able to get a decent fee in the summer if he wanted to sell. If he ran his contract down we'd still receive a fee from a tribunal, given his age.

Myopic incompetence rings true once again.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:39 - Jan 31 with 4397 viewsrichp

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:37 - Jan 31 by Drizzy

It's absolutely baffling to allow Leeds the security of a loan before a conditional purchase if they get promoted. They have absolutely nothing to lose in this deal.

No doubt the add-ons will be based on absurd conditions just like Bony and Sigurdsson. We'll probably get around £6m when they go up, no doubt paid in installments, which does nothing to alleviate our cash-flow problems.

Even if he didn't sign a new contract we'd still be able to get a decent fee in the summer if he wanted to sell. If he ran his contract down we'd still receive a fee from a tribunal, given his age.

Myopic incompetence rings true once again.

hmmm.

if we dont go up though, someone else could easily take him and we miss out.

i wanted a perm deal, pretty gutted its a loan if im honest
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:39 - Jan 31 with 4368 viewswestside

sky saying he's having medical at lids
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:40 - Jan 31 with 4363 viewsAngelRangelQS

Absolute madness
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:45 - Jan 31 with 4238 viewsDrizzy

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:39 - Jan 31 by richp

hmmm.

if we dont go up though, someone else could easily take him and we miss out.

i wanted a perm deal, pretty gutted its a loan if im honest

If you don't go up I imagine you'll be preoccupied with losing players much more important to you than Dan James.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:45 - Jan 31 with 4235 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:40 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

Absolute madness

Yep. Don't try and understand it, it'll make your head explode.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:47 - Jan 31 with 4190 viewsFlashberryjack

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:40 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

Absolute madness

This with f*cking knobs on.

Many on here predicted this as soon as the traitors sold us to the yanks, next is the free fall down the leagues with no parachute.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:52 - Jan 31 with 4117 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:47 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

Many on here predicted this as soon as the traitors sold us to the yanks, next is the free fall down the leagues with no parachute.

Not just yanks I'm afraid...... a fookin hedge fund!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:52 - Jan 31 with 4113 viewsSWANSEYE

If I were Potter I would tell the Board to stuff their job where the sun don't shine . . The entire Swansea Fanbase should now push for the Yanks and HJ to get out of the Club once and for all . . We are now selling our Youngsters from under Potters feet and simply going to line their greedy pockets . . No-one in and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we lose another 1 or two before deadline this evening
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:56 - Jan 31 with 4038 viewsPorthcawlswan

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:52 - Jan 31 by SWANSEYE

If I were Potter I would tell the Board to stuff their job where the sun don't shine . . The entire Swansea Fanbase should now push for the Yanks and HJ to get out of the Club once and for all . . We are now selling our Youngsters from under Potters feet and simply going to line their greedy pockets . . No-one in and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we lose another 1 or two before deadline this evening

Completely agree. Now is time
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:58 - Jan 31 with 3961 viewsLoyal

Not the right time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:58 - Jan 31 with 3942 viewsLoyal

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:56 - Jan 31 by Porthcawlswan

Completely agree. Now is time

Let us know your plans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:02 - Jan 31 with 3810 viewsPrivate_Partz

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:47 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

He hasn't gone yet has he?
It is still rumour and speculation?
Potter is quoted as saying he understands the supporter's frustration at these rumours.
If there is any mileage in this then don't rule out Potter walking if Jenkins leaves him with a weaker squad to battle on in the second half of the season.
It will be interesting to see what the apologists say about Jenkins if this lot pans out the way the press are indicating.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:05 - Jan 31 with 3654 viewsPorthcawlswan

Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:58 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Let us know your plans.

I'm all for not putting a penny into the club, a stadium protest, the ripping up of tickets/season tickets. We can not let a criminal organisation (the Americans) drain our back pockets without sound investment in the squad or at least backing potter in keeping our players
Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:13 - Jan 31 with 3394 viewstheloneranger

Sky reporting Dan having medical with Leeds at the moment

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:52 - Jan 31 with 2788 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:16 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

Well, I just hope the penny drops with you today.

James
Montero
Bony-although I can see the sense there
and possibly Fer.

With no, I repeat NO incomings!!

It goes beyond cost cutting.

I'm resigned to losing Dan, but surely wont sell Jeff and Fer as well. I don't believe it. Please.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 2773 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:19 - Jan 31 by Landore_Jack

My point still stands. If Leeds do not get promoted he will will have 12 months remaining on his contract. His value will depreciate.

Hence the 2m we get I guess

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:55 - Jan 31 with 2728 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 12:56 - Jan 31 by richp

pretty big deal if its right

2m loan fee for 6months. not cheap.

then potentially another 10m if all add ons are activated if we go up.

you hardly been mugged off here.

Just heard on Talksport it's a done deal.
Loan fee of around £1m.
Obligation to buy if they get to the prem.
Gutted.
Oh well. We need to keep Jeff now ffs.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 16:03 - Jan 31 with 2565 viewsmonmouth

Weve given him to Leeds for a million and a promise if they don't do a Bielsa? And when he comes back he's virtually a free agent. F*ck a duck. The Yanks better start supporting Leeds.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James - Is he off ? on 16:08 - Jan 31 with 2467 viewsCaptain_Sham

So if the club is forcing this(citation needed) wouldn't they be forcing a cut price deal for anything they could get?
I mean they may have said a price and Leeds have come and said let us look at him if he proves himself you can have your asking price. So they get to look at him We get £2m. If we were asset stripping wed sell him for £2m now surely?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 16:13]

Its just a ride.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 16:11 - Jan 31 with 2409 viewsjackrmee

I'm up for that, but how can the fans get the Yanks out?
Chanting at the ground and complaining on here aint gonna do it.
Got to hit them in the pocket. Boycott a few games maybe, but will everyone do it? Doubt it.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 16:16 - Jan 31 with 2333 viewsDewi1jack

One of 2 things here.

Loan move.
Has James told the club he really doesn't want to be here?
If so that really causes him a problem in the summer if Lids don't take him
Or

Is this a short sighted cost cutting exercise with Beaky forcing the lad out?

Dimwit, Shagger (the obvious puppet master as he's richer than the other c*nts) Beaky , Van Clog etc are the b'stards who've put the future of our club in jeopardy.

Glad more are coming around to the POV those of us who voted for legal action held at that time. A POV in my case that is now strengthened even more with the shenanigans going on.
Notice nearly all the apologists are missing.
Although some are waking up to the truth. Fair play. It takes a man to admit he's changed his mind.
Can see an overwhelming yes to legal action the next time

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024