Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins' upcoming interview 18:00 - Feb 7 with 15566 viewsHeadmaster

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 20:44 - Feb 7 with 2796 viewsswancity

Scapegoat 😂😂😂😂

He’s fooked up big time and he knows it. He’d have more credibility and sympathy if he admitted and accepted his (many) mistakes instead of always trying to blame others. He became selfish and greedy and couldn’t wait to cash in at the earliest opportunity and he will always be remembered now for this actions which have superseded and undone his previous good work. I hope his millions make him happy.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 20:50 - Feb 7 with 2757 viewsLoyal

I think our Huw will have to be very careful now, unfortunately there are too many idiots out there for him not to be.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 20:51 - Feb 7 with 2760 viewssainthelens

You need to find that other 40 per cent bit sharpish Huw, your Mrs. will be in the Railway on Sat.
Jenkins' upcoming interview on 20:54 - Feb 7 with 2727 viewsunion_jack

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 20:44 - Feb 7 by swancity

Scapegoat 😂😂😂😂

He’s fooked up big time and he knows it. He’d have more credibility and sympathy if he admitted and accepted his (many) mistakes instead of always trying to blame others. He became selfish and greedy and couldn’t wait to cash in at the earliest opportunity and he will always be remembered now for this actions which have superseded and undone his previous good work. I hope his millions make him happy.

You don’t though really, do you? 😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:03 - Feb 7 with 2676 viewsDarran

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 20:22 - Feb 7 by thornabyswan

He just saw our club as his winning lottery ticket.
He was no worse than the rest though they just sneaked off into the background.

His comments about not setting foot in the Liberty for a very long time put pay to the stories of the sellouts returning.
Made there money be very surprised if they are involved in any takeover again.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 20:24]

Well being serious it is like winning the lottery really,seeing as he wasn’t watching the Swans and was Chairman of another football club when Petty took over then got asked into the consortium it’s a hell of a win.
That’s not saying he doesn’t deserve credit for getting involved mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:05 - Feb 7 with 2665 viewssainthelens

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:03 - Feb 7 by Darran

Well being serious it is like winning the lottery really,seeing as he wasn’t watching the Swans and was Chairman of another football club when Petty took over then got asked into the consortium it’s a hell of a win.
That’s not saying he doesn’t deserve credit for getting involved mind.

His credit ran out a while back.
Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:10 - Feb 7 with 2624 viewsDarran

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:05 - Feb 7 by sainthelens

His credit ran out a while back.

Yes but he still deserves credit up until a point.

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:17 - Feb 7 with 2604 viewssainthelens

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:10 - Feb 7 by Darran

Yes but he still deserves credit up until a point.

Equivalent to...Leighton is ok till he opens his mouth.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:21 - Feb 7 with 2579 viewsDarran

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:17 - Feb 7 by sainthelens

Equivalent to...Leighton is ok till he opens his mouth.

Absolutely.

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:26 - Feb 7 with 2547 viewsTNT

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 18:26 - Feb 7 by N_T_J

At least this might fire the Yanks in to a response.

The abuse Jenkins says prompted him to resign was as much aimed at the yanks, so...
'Time to go, time to go, time to go ... fk off!'

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:29 - Feb 7 with 2529 viewsPozuelosSideys

Personally, putting the sale of the club stuff to one side which he and the others all need to be brought to book for. I do believe hes been used by the Yanks as the Patsy here. Proper thrown under the bus.

I honestly would rather Jenkins as DoF in the lower divisions than anything the Hedgefunders will put forward as his record speaks for itself out the PL.

God help us in terms of talent acquisition going forward

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:33 - Feb 7 with 2503 viewsDarran

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:29 - Feb 7 by PozuelosSideys

Personally, putting the sale of the club stuff to one side which he and the others all need to be brought to book for. I do believe hes been used by the Yanks as the Patsy here. Proper thrown under the bus.

I honestly would rather Jenkins as DoF in the lower divisions than anything the Hedgefunders will put forward as his record speaks for itself out the PL.

You can’t put it to one side though they go with each other.

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:54 - Feb 7 with 2440 viewsmagicdaps10

Yep, whoever is taking the roles of player recruitment has big shoes to fill from the previous 3/4 transfer windows!!!

Jenkins had a good record before his bank account had a seven figure fee in it, he wouldnt be the same Jenkins he was if he were to do it from the lower leagues again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 22:18 - Feb 7 with 2379 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 21:33 - Feb 7 by Darran

You can’t put it to one side though they go with each other.

Well.. we (and HJ) can see it as scapegoating. But im sure the Yanks just saw it as part of the succession planning. As soon as Pearlman was here as the Yanks eyes and ears on the ground, then the writing was on the wall.

I do think theyve booted him earlier than what they were planning though. Mind you, his own fault. He should just bugger off and sit in the sun in Spain now and enjoy retirement while the club appoint some Yeehaw as DoF

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 22:18 - Feb 7 with 2377 viewsGaryjack

Jenkins is a fvckin rat. But there is a bigger rat in all of this, and that is Martin Morgan. Huw just hasn't the fvckin balls too say it was him that made him the scapegoat as he's Morgan's fvcktoy. Always has been from the start.
Jenkins' upcoming interview on 23:01 - Feb 7 with 2259 viewsmajorraglan

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 22:18 - Feb 7 by PozuelosSideys

Well.. we (and HJ) can see it as scapegoating. But im sure the Yanks just saw it as part of the succession planning. As soon as Pearlman was here as the Yanks eyes and ears on the ground, then the writing was on the wall.

I do think theyve booted him earlier than what they were planning though. Mind you, his own fault. He should just bugger off and sit in the sun in Spain now and enjoy retirement while the club appoint some Yeehaw as DoF

I suspect there were big divisions in the camp which led to Jenkins departure. I believe the new owners wanted to cash in on players, HJ refused to sanction the James deal which then ended in a debacle. On this occasion I suspect Jenkins could see the value of Dan James both financially and to the reduced squad and he was trying to defend the playing side of the house and support Potter. Those actions incurred the wrath of the new owners and following on from the chants on Saturday he’s gone.
He’s used up his good will with most of the fans, so despite his success in preventing the transfer of Jams he was on borrowed time.
Jenkins' upcoming interview on 23:10 - Feb 7 with 2231 viewsYossarian

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 23:01 - Feb 7 by majorraglan

I suspect there were big divisions in the camp which led to Jenkins departure. I believe the new owners wanted to cash in on players, HJ refused to sanction the James deal which then ended in a debacle. On this occasion I suspect Jenkins could see the value of Dan James both financially and to the reduced squad and he was trying to defend the playing side of the house and support Potter. Those actions incurred the wrath of the new owners and following on from the chants on Saturday he’s gone.
He’s used up his good will with most of the fans, so despite his success in preventing the transfer of Jams he was on borrowed time.

The fact that he’s hidden from the fans, avoided any press conferences and spouted intelligence-insulting garbage in the match programme for months meant that there is absolutely no benefit of the doubt for him or any of the sellouts. To think that the Yanks would even contemplate retaining any of them shows you how dysfunctional the club is at Board level.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 23:44 - Feb 7 with 2178 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins didn’t become DoF until he sacked Laudrup.
We can trace our decline from that day.

Good chairman in the lower leagues, catastrophic egomaniac hopelessly out of his depth in all departments in the PL.
Jenkins' upcoming interview on 23:51 - Feb 7 with 2164 viewsKilkennyjack

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 23:10 - Feb 7 by Yossarian

The fact that he’s hidden from the fans, avoided any press conferences and spouted intelligence-insulting garbage in the match programme for months meant that there is absolutely no benefit of the doubt for him or any of the sellouts. To think that the Yanks would even contemplate retaining any of them shows you how dysfunctional the club is at Board level.

Of course there are proven DoF’s around for a lot less than HJ was on ?
Almost certainly going to be an improvement.
Under Huw going back for former players was almost the norm, suggests limited contacts maybe ?

The wisdom of the huge Academy investment is almost certainly that our club can no longer afford even in the short term.

Huw should have left a hero when he got his cash out with reputation, more or less, intact.

By staying he was always going to be a target when tbings went belly up.

Gave us great times, but its certainly time to move forwards as a club. Clearly HJ feels the same.

Beware of the Risen People

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 06:23 - Feb 8 with 1988 viewsDr_Winston

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 23:01 - Feb 7 by majorraglan

I suppose there's some irony in Huw defending the playing side from the financial mess he himself largely created.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 08:35 - Feb 8 with 1911 viewsjeza739

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 18:23 - Feb 7 by Yossarian

How does spunking millions in fees and wages on Clucas, the Ayews, Bony, Borja, Mesa make him a scapegoat exactly? Did they forbid him to get Joe Allen back? Did they threaten him with the sack if he got Rodgers back? Let's not forget that his disastrous decisions over player recruitment are down to him primarily as the ridiculous 'Director of Football'. What exactly was his qualification for that role? Harvard Business School? He moans about the Yanks taking decisions off him - well it was clear to them that he was out of his depth and that explains why they got Pearlman in - they didn't trust him with the club's finances and they've clearly got a point! The only ignorant thing the Yanks did which he patently disagreed with was the appointment of Bradley but by then the rot had set in and we were sleep-walking towards disaster. The sellouts were not to be denied by the Trust after their previous interventions and the subterfuge leading to the sale of the club to a us Hedge Fund demonstrates a failure in leadership and a lack of judgement that deserved a demise long before it actually came. If he's looking for 'sympathy'...its in the dictionary between 'shit' and 'syphilis'.

100% agree
Jenkins' upcoming interview on 08:50 - Feb 8 with 1892 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do you really think Jenkins picked Jackets/Martinez players on the way up?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 08:52 - Feb 8 with 1886 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 20:44 - Feb 7 by swancity

Scapegoat 😂😂😂😂

Agreed,

It does seem to be always someone elses fault with him. He seems a complete tw*t of a bloke to be honest and that's not taking into regard the good and bad he has done at the club during his tenure.
Jenkins' upcoming interview on 09:31 - Feb 8 with 1819 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 08:50 - Feb 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you really think Jenkins picked Jackets/Martinez players on the way up?

No, of course he didn't. His real strength was letting Roberto, Brendan and Laudrup do that.

One may hypothesise that as Roberto and Brendan were good talkers, they may well have said the right things to make him feel as if he was in charge.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 09:36 - Feb 8 with 1809 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins' upcoming interview on 09:31 - Feb 8 by waynekerr55

No, of course he didn't. His real strength was letting Roberto, Brendan and Laudrup do that.

One may hypothesise that as Roberto and Brendan were good talkers, they may well have said the right things to make him feel as if he was in charge.

An image of Brendan stroking Jenkins’ cheek just popped into my head then...

You may have a point though. The cûnt did have a massive ego that probably needed to be regularly massaged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024