Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:31 - Mar 11 with 44989 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 13 with 2171 viewsElmo

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:24 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

West Brom would disagree. We’ve had enough chances to win 3 games tonight.

You can definitely see why T2C has stopped posting on here. It’s soul destroying.

Totally concur Risca. T2C and his like is sorely lacking.

The bunch of plebs that "support" the Swans on here now is depressingly lacking insight.

The thicko Trust herd is all that's left. That'll learn 'em.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 13 with 2171 viewsCaptain_Sham

Consolation goal with 7 seconds remaining as usual? Must be 10 games now where we have had this kind of "domination" with nothing to show for it.

Its just a ride.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 13 with 2148 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

What does it say about us that he should have scored more than 1 tonight?
Our tactics are all over the shop!!!!

Dickie I know your frustrated but ffs give it a rest you sound demented. - no offence like.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 13 with 2123 viewsbluenile

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Seriously fella.

You don’t know what you’re watching. No offence.

Yes he does, you're the blinkered one in this!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 13 with 2129 viewsNeath_Jack

We've played some of the best football of the season, tonight. Poor finishing and bad luck had put paid to it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 13 with 2047 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

What does it say about us that he should have scored more than 1 tonight?
Our tactics are all over the shop!!!!

Are you real?

Tactics all over the shop? We have absolutely mullered them, missed sitter after sitter, a penalty and given them two.

There’s nothing at all wrong with our tactics.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 2047 viewsCaptain_Sham

Good football results in goals.

Its just a ride.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 2026 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

We've played some of the best football of the season, tonight. Poor finishing and bad luck had put paid to it.

Dicky thinks it’s bad tactics
Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 2019 viewsItchySphincter

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 13 by Elmo

Totally concur Risca. T2C and his like is sorely lacking.

The bunch of plebs that "support" the Swans on here now is depressingly lacking insight.

The thicko Trust herd is all that's left. That'll learn 'em.

You pair need to f*ck off and ‘support’ someone else. F*ck off you pair of cry babies.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 with 2005 viewsphact0rri

Hard to look past that if we had a single number one we'd have a more dependable defence.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 1928 viewsDippy

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 13 by Neath_Jack

The first half.. but no intensity in this lackluster 2nd half.. Plus two really bad defensive errors

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 1927 viewsCaptain_Sham

I can name 10 games this season where we played "great football" and lost. Fk that.

Its just a ride.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 1918 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 by ItchySphincter

You pair need to f*ck off and ‘support’ someone else. F*ck off you pair of cry babies.

Come and make me
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 1902 viewsthornabyswan

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 13 by theloneranger

Potter should put Nordfeldt in goals on Saturday as a punishment!!

Can't for the life of me understand why he picks him.
Mulder is twice the keeper and he is nothing special.

What is Roger Freestone doing these days.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 1884 viewsbluenile

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Are you real?

Tactics all over the shop? We have absolutely mullered them, missed sitter after sitter, a penalty and given them two.

Nurse! Nurse! Quickly! Get me my rose-tinted glasses!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:43 - Mar 13 with 1837 viewsswan65split

Cracking save.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:43 - Mar 13 with 1836 viewsItchySphincter

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Come and make me

Put the bottle down dickhead.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:43 - Mar 13 with 1819 viewsdickythorpe

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Dicky thinks it’s bad tactics

So why are we 2 Nil down you clown?

Put the bong away please!
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:44 - Mar 13 with 1758 viewsLibertarian

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Mar 13 by thornabyswan

Potter would play Mulder and put the Baggie up front.

Maybe that’s the answer. Play Nordfeldt up front. I always think the ball will end up in the net when he’s near the ball.

Saying that, good save there

But not there.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:44 - Mar 13 with 1753 viewsswan65split

God help us on Saturday. Defending is poor.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 1681 viewspencoedjack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:24 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

West Brom would disagree. We’ve had enough chances to win 3 games tonight.

You can definitely see why T2C has stopped posting on here. It’s soul destroying.

Even with my rose tinted specs taken off we deserve much more from this game as we did Norwich

The frustrating thing is with some investment ( & not a great deal) we could of been promotion candidates this season
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 1672 viewstheloneranger

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 13 by 34dfgdf54

Are you real?

Our main problems with tactics is we've learnt fvck all defending set pieces.

4 set pieces v WBA = 4 goals

Make that 5 goals after another set piece

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 1662 views34dfgdf54

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:43 - Mar 13 by ItchySphincter

Put the bottle down dickhead.

Offer stands.

Come and tell me that Saturday. Don’t sit behind a keyboard.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 1658 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

3-0 down but we played our best football of the season according to some.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 1659 viewsPozuelosSideys

Never a 3-0. God help us if we have fatty in goal against Man City. Think we may need to use toes and fingers to count

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024