Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread 17:31 - Mar 11 with 44976 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Mar 13 with 2122 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fcking Nordfeldt again. My mum is a better keeper than that fat tub of sh1t

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 13 with 2094 viewsLoyal

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Mar 13 by PozuelosSideys

That was bad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 13 with 2095 viewstheloneranger

First shot on target,goal.

Keeper in no man's land!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 13 with 2093 viewsjackrmee

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Mar 13 by Dippy

Well that's us done and dusted.. be surprised if we get back in it

We have been losing this season and come back on more occasions than in any time in our recent history I reckon. Bell.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 13 with 2082 viewsbluenile

What a bunch of puddings, and I'm now heartily fed up with the lack of intensity and pace in every game. Nearly had another! Be a miracle if we win another game all season. What the feck has Mulder done to Potter?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 2083 viewskeith_gatebroth

West Brom gifted a goal, dreadful defending, Naughton watched the ball go past him.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 2047 views34dfgdf54

Let’s be honest.

Dan James needs to leave for his career.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 13 with 2051 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Mar 13 by Loyal

That was bad.

Im assuming you mean Nordfeldts goalkeeping rather than my description of him

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Mar 13 with 2044 viewsJohnw102

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Mar 13 by PozuelosSideys

Dreadful keepe, what with him and the buffering think I will watch Bke off

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Mar 13 with 2020 viewsunion_jack

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 13 by keith_gatebroth

West Brom gifted a goal, dreadful defending, Naughton watched the ball go past him.

Seems to be absolutely no passion from either side really matched only by the lack of enthusiasm in the crowd!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:30 - Mar 13 with 1936 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Great goal by Mane.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:30 - Mar 13 with 1937 viewsPozuelosSideys

Barn door. Cows arse. Banjo

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:31 - Mar 13 with 1912 viewsDippy

Wow.. two sitters

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Mar 13 with 1827 viewspencoedjack

Playing some nice stuff in fairness
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Mar 13 with 1801 viewsNogginthenog

Mc Burnie would have put them away
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 13 with 1791 viewsmagicdaps10

Missing a striker.

Some of the football is fantastic but there is no one there to put the ball in the back of a net.

No question there is a talented bunch of kids here but unfortunately we are not going to see them blossom with us.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 13 with 1779 viewsFlashberryjack

F*cking hell...should be 2-1 up, can't see us winning this one now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 13 with 1773 viewsbluenile

Feck, my wife would have scored BOTH of those! Sweet mother Mary and all the little angels!!

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 13 with 1772 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Mar 13 by pencoedjack

Playing some nice stuff in fairness

We are the better team by absolute miles. We look a lot like we did under Rodgers before he figured out he needed to stick Dobbie in the hole where it all then clicked.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 13 with 1710 viewsbluenile

I must be watching a different game. . . . . .

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 13 with 1710 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 13 by PozuelosSideys

We are the better team by absolute miles. We look a lot like we did under Rodgers before he figured out he needed to stick Dobbie in the hole where it all then clicked.

That football in that 5min spell blows away what we seen under Rodgers in the champ.

Movement of the ball was as quick as anything I have seen.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 13 with 1709 viewsdickythorpe

Playing some tidy stuff, but bloody hell we are lower half in the table for a reason.
No cutting edge, killer instinct and end product.
The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 13 with 1651 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

Playing some tidy stuff, but bloody hell we are lower half in the table for a reason.

Cant disagree but a decent striker would have us on the score sheet tonight.

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Mar 13 with 1603 viewsJohnw102

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

WBA surrendering the midfield then stopping us at the 18yd line easy for them.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official WBA vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Mar 13 with 1580 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yes pen

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024