Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread 12:09 - Jul 31 with 32752 viewsjackharris

Plenty of tickets still available. The crowd should be around the
15,000 mark on Saturday. Hull are expected to bring
between an estimated 400 to 800.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 3 with 3495 viewsGlyn1

Ha! Hull's new manager has fallen into Cooper's trap: last season we always did better after conceding the 1st goal.

Hull are relegation candidates and with this team we'll be ahead by half time.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 3 with 2982 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What was Celina's yellow for?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 3 with 2803 viewsThrasher6

Soft...
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 15:35]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 3 with 2605 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell isn't very good is he

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 3 with 2589 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 3 by Thrasher6

Soft...
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 15:35]

Pathetically poor goal to concede.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 3 with 2569 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 3 by Smellyplumz

Bidwell isn't very good is he

Slow as the sloth in folly Farm

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 3 with 2507 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:05 - Aug 3 by Thrasher6

0-1...keeper at fault

Having just seen the goal that is as harsh as hell.
Defense were asleep.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 3 with 2354 viewsploppy

Bidwell's been poor, Celina not much better.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 3 with 2258 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 3 by ploppy

Bidwell's been poor, Celina not much better.

not sure if anyone seems to be having a day....

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 3 with 2121 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:10 - Aug 3 by Oldjack

where's Jeff theses days ?

Injured , strained his arm picking up his recent pay packet.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 3 with 2024 viewsGeoffThom

Can't see the game but I know one thing Celina is no winger
First cock up by the manager plays no 10 and stays there
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 3 with 1986 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The BBC stats say a sad story Hull 6 shots & 4 on target, Swans 9 shots & only 2 on target despite 68% possession.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 3 with 1953 viewsSwan91

We look good in possession.. but lacking the attacking threat. few good opportunities but we need to be faster.

first 5-10 minutes we were shaky and bad but we picked it up after that. I would do 1 of 2 options:

move celina in the middle. and take either byers or fulton off for a winger (maybe the new one?)

if the game keeps like this.. I think we can win this 2-1
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 3 with 1928 viewsSmellyplumz

Here's my first half of the new season kneejerk reaction.... Plenty of fluff but no end product, borja ain't no striker, bidwell is sh1te, long season.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 3 with 1925 viewsGaz_M

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 3 by GeoffThom

Routledge is injured and Peterson has only just joined the club.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 3 with 1910 viewsploppy

Oh well, that was distinctly average.

Naughton on for Bidwell please - yes he's that bad.

Don't know if this is significant but Hull's CBs look knackered. After one attack of ours, three of them were bent over breathing hard.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:55 - Aug 3 with 1846 viewsjasper_T

Their goal was vintage Jay Fulton.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 3 with 1812 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Very annoying that Cardiff are 1 up.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 3 with 1789 viewsicecoldjack

All a bit meh for me.

We look sorry for ourselves and lack tempo, our new full back looks slower than Rangel but not as skillfull, hope it's just nerves and that he improves as time goes on.

Borja is totally starved of the ball but doesn't go looking for it either, something that Ollie mac used to do well, Borja isn't moving his markers around enough for me, but again this boy needs 6/7 games to get into things.

Typical soft goal yet again, poor defending and as always we don't seem to get tight on when needed .

Overall we look ok but are too slow on the ball to take advantage, need a rethink 2nd half and an improvement in tempo with quicker thinking will help our attacking players .

Hoping for an improved performance 2 nd half .
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 3 with 1707 viewsjasper_T

Bidwell looks like a player with a limited left foot and no right one, working very hard doing what he's told to provide width, but Joe and Matt are on the ball looking up and he's 30 yards further forward than they want him to be to give them an option.

Fulton seems to have been told to push on in midfield as well, giving Connor and Dyer less options to come back across the pitch and when we turn the ball over we're wide open against a strong counter attacking side.

A few tactical tweaks at half time, hopefully.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 3 with 1656 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 3 by ploppy

Oh well, that was distinctly average.

Naughton on for Bidwell please - yes he's that bad.

Don't know if this is significant but Hull's CBs look knackered. After one attack of ours, three of them were bent over breathing hard.

I’d say f*cking sh*t rather than average. Bored senseless here.

It was a struggle last year. Going to be so much more of one without our main two threats. Baston looks like the Baston of old who just chases shadows. Dyer hasn’t discovered an end product over the summer (no surprise there). There’s nothing on the bench if we want to shake up the middle.

Hopefully this will be the cliched game of two halves, because that was awful one paced, technically poor crap.

Oh, and catering is even worse and more expensive than last year. Next level
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:03 - Aug 3 with 1627 viewsTheFranchise

Radio Wales are as positive as normal.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:04 - Aug 3 with 1606 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 3 by GeoffThom

He was played out there quite a bit by Potter. Mick McCarthy said the wing is definitely his best position and now Cooper is putting him out there.
I agree, I think he's best at no10, but what do we know?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:04 - Aug 3 with 1590 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 3 by jasper_T

Bidwell looks like a player with a limited left foot and no right one, working very hard doing what he's told to provide width, but Joe and Matt are on the ball looking up and he's 30 yards further forward than they want him to be to give them an option.

Fulton seems to have been told to push on in midfield as well, giving Connor and Dyer less options to come back across the pitch and when we turn the ball over we're wide open against a strong counter attacking side.

A few tactical tweaks at half time, hopefully.

That's my main concern too. They look dangerous (always do) on the counter. We can't afford to go gung-ho.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 3 with 1529 viewsJack123

get in

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024