Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread 12:09 - Jul 31 with 32762 viewsjackharris

Plenty of tickets still available. The crowd should be around the
15,000 mark on Saturday. Hull are expected to bring
between an estimated 400 to 800.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 3 with 3203 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 3 by Captain_Sham

This keeper is shyte. He needs to be on the bench. Newcastles.

Agreed. Hopefully it's just first game jitters.

He also seems a little small for a keeper.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 3 with 3064 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 3 by Captain_Sham

Get Nordfeldt in is it?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 3 with 3062 viewsCaptain_Sham

The championship is bonkers though. Some eye-opening scorelines so far today.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 3 with 3027 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 3 by jackrmee

Get Nordfeldt in is it?

Id take Mulder or Nordfelt or Benda over this kid. So yes.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 16:48]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 3 with 2886 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 3 by Captain_Sham

Are you watching the game Sham? Official stream using VPN?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 3 with 2836 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 3 by Captain_Sham

Wtf isn't Mulder on the bench.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 3 with 2789 viewsunion_jack

Not seen any of the game but he’s been thrown a curve ball here. Straight from another side’s bench to an opener in The Championship. Tough!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 3 with 2742 viewsSmellyplumz

Looks very shaky tbh

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 3 with 2593 viewsBLAZE

What a beautiful day
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 3 with 2560 viewsCaptain_Sham

Roflcopters. Shove that up your flaps Radio Scumdiff.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 3 with 2541 viewsjedmo_jack

Get in!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 3 with 2521 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes, a win for the first game.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 3 with 2505 viewsGlyn1

Did anyone here bet on a Swans / Wigan double?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 3 with 2485 viewsThrasher6

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 3 by BLAZE

What a beautiful day

Aye.....perfect day.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 3 with 2449 views3swan

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 3 by BLAZE

What a beautiful day

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 3 with 2444 viewsSmellyplumz

Really good win, if a little unconvincing. I like the look of coops though and I think he'll be a good manager for us. F uck off Cardiff

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 3 with 2323 views34dfgdf54

F*cking great day
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 3 with 2344 viewsjasper_T

Good win. Good start. Was a bit worried when Josh Bowler came on he ripped us apart last time he was at the liberty (Everton u23s last season).
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 3 with 2207 viewsicecoldjack

Biggest thing for me is that this is a huge boost to the likes of Borja and also cooper, in his first league game .

We are still inconsistent as fook within any 90vmin game though which doesn't help the heart rate, looks like we've found yet another dodgy keeper too !

The crazy championship gets off to a typical crazy start, no point in predictions in this league, just take each game as it's own thing I say .
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 3 with 2153 viewshuwrichards57

Refreshing to be better in the second half than the first.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:10 - Aug 3 with 2137 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 3 by huwrichards57

Refreshing to be better in the second half than the first.

Yes its been a whole week.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:11 - Aug 3 with 2096 viewsGaz_M

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 3 by jasper_T

Good win. Good start. Was a bit worried when Josh Bowler came on he ripped us apart last time he was at the liberty (Everton u23s last season).

Hey guys, I watch our under 23s!
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:11 - Aug 3 with 2089 viewssainthelens

Great start , not convincing but what did any of us expect. Best we could hope for, so well done Coops and the lads. Always said this league is about momentum.

And those cvnts up the road can pipe down an all.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:22 - Aug 3 with 1880 viewsSheffieldjack

A win over our Hull who seem to be a team we always find hard to beat. Never felt more like singing the blues......
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:33 - Aug 3 with 1714 viewsswan65split

good start.
Some good touches, some bad touches,
Typical early season game, ATM Bidwell not impressing, keeper, ....looks a bit small, but time will tell.

First half impressions, lack of finishing, and pace
COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024