Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 432916 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 11:13 - Apr 5 with 1847 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corona Virus on 08:41 - Apr 5 by Cooperman

It’s been a long and painful journey just to get to this point but this is nowhere near the end for them. I hope their government is now using this data to drive the public to be even stronger in terms of respecting the lockdown conditions. Ditto Spain who are not too far behind the Italian curve. All nations can learn from this.

Meanwhile in the USA - last night I did a quick count of internal US flights by America, United and Delta and the total was more than 300. I can only assume that there are people moving around the country (as opposed to planes being flown devoid of passengers) which just tells me that they are screwed for many weeks or months longer than what Europe will be.

Who knows. They may be moving supplies around though but it’s not inconceivable that they’re carrying on as normal in blissful ignorance.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corona Virus on 11:19 - Apr 5 with 1824 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just in case anyone out there thinks the under 50’s are immune - watch this then stay at home.

https://www.facebook.com/1608212094/posts/10219427390307949/?d=n

Corona Virus on 11:22 - Apr 5 with 1830 viewsNortbankboy

Corona Virus on 11:13 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Who knows. They may be moving supplies around though but it’s not inconceivable that they’re carrying on as normal in blissful ignorance.

These virus up dates everyday.
Are all the journalist selected and questions vetted
Before they go in the room?
It all seems very friendly.
Michael Gove calling for question from the daily mail,express,sun ,bb c etc.
No one have asked these Chinless public school boys a hard Question yet.

Get someone in there to ask them where the ppe is?when Boris said
Last week it's on the road as we talk.
Well that's a long road!
Corona Virus on 11:28 - Apr 5 with 1825 viewsjasper_T

Corona Virus on 11:22 - Apr 5 by Nortbankboy

Well that's a long road!

The gov and media are one big social club. The PM never had to do any real journalism when he worked for all their papers so why should any of the people in the room?
Corona Virus on 12:22 - Apr 5 with 1788 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 11:22 - Apr 5 by Nortbankboy

Well that's a long road!

The journalists have been shown to be what they are, not very capable and not up to speed with matters, they keep reading out their pre-prepared questions even if they have already been answered.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 13:00 - Apr 5 with 1745 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 22:13 - Apr 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes, and turn up pissed out of your brain on a Friday night needing your stomach pump means you pay for the help you get.

Drunk tanks away from the hospital with a medic presence for those needing it would be a good bet.
Dump them there till they sober up.
Corona Virus on 13:21 - Apr 5 with 1715 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 13:00 - Apr 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Drunk tanks away from the hospital with a medic presence for those needing it would be a good bet.
Dump them there till they sober up.

With an appropriate charge.

Corona Virus on 13:27 - Apr 5 with 1703 viewsCountyJim

Just taken my dog for walk on the canal it was a lovely 40 minutes then a group of cyclists went past must have been 12 in the group ffs 🙄 they are going to spoil it for everyone we will all be banned

Just use common sense ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 13:33 - Apr 5 with 1679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corona Virus on 12:22 - Apr 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

The journalists have been shown to be what they are, not very capable and not up to speed with matters, they keep reading out their pre-prepared questions even if they have already been answered.

I’m surprised Laura Keuensberg hasn’t popped up with “ Now Keir Starmer is labour leader will this be the end of Corbyn’s evil anti Semitism?”.

It been like this since the Blair era, the press are told what to ask and when.

Corona Virus on 14:37 - Apr 5 with 1629 viewsjasper_T

Visualisation for "Just a flu" vs the daily average cause of death in the US.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/
Corona Virus on 14:45 - Apr 5 with 1616 viewsHighjack

I’ve washed my hands so much I’ve just uncovered an entry stamp to Barons.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 15:23 - Apr 5 with 1580 viewsLeonWasGod

Corona Virus on 13:27 - Apr 5 by CountyJim

Just taken my dog for walk on the canal it was a lovely 40 minutes then a group of cyclists went past must have been 12 in the group ffs 🙄 they are going to spoil it for everyone we will all be banned

Idiots
Corona Virus on 15:35 - Apr 5 with 1553 viewstheloneranger

Nicola Sturgeon defending the pr1ck on tv!!

"Coronavirus: Police warn Scottish medical chief Catherine Calderwood after holiday home visits"

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-police-warn-scottish-medical-chief-cather

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Corona Virus on 15:37 - Apr 5 with 1544 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 14:37 - Apr 5 by jasper_T

Visualisation for "Just a flu" vs the daily average cause of death in the US.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/

Thanks for posting that, the speed of change is remarkable.

Corona Virus on 15:37 - Apr 5 with 1543 viewschad

Corona Virus on 13:21 - Apr 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

With an appropriate charge.

1,000 volts?
Corona Virus on 15:50 - Apr 5 with 1520 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 15:37 - Apr 5 by chad

1,000 volts?

Love it.
Corona Virus on 18:59 - Apr 5 with 1408 viewsperplex

Corona Virus on 22:17 - Apr 4 by Scotia

Influenza doesn't kill the medical staff treating the patients. It doesn't kill relatively young and healthy people. It doesn't hospitalise 20% of the people who are confirmed to catch it.

Only 1 in 7700 people (so far) in the world have contracted it because wherever there is an outbreak society has had to be shut down. If that hadn't happened 20% of people who catch would end up in hospital, any health service in the world would not be anywhere being able to treat patients with covid let alone the other health issues that would continue to happen.

I can assure you young people die through the cause of being influenza related, you do realise phenomena often is the result of influenza, thousands of heart deaths and cancer deaths occur everyday, and many of these are or have been in hospital at some time, at the moment coniviras is the new kid on the block and the decision they make in the next month or two on whether they continue these restrictions or not is going to be tough because keeping things as they are over an extended period of time may quite possibly turn out to be more harmful than the virus itself, one example being the thousands of people now not being to have vital cancer checks, or heart checks etc, also the economy will implode making things even worse, this is a hell of a predicament to be in but a decision to continue or not will have to be made either way,and sooner rather than later
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 19:01]
Corona Virus on 19:04 - Apr 5 with 1392 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 18:59 - Apr 5 by perplex

I can assure you young people die through the cause of being influenza related, you do realise phenomena often is the result of influenza, thousands of heart deaths and cancer deaths occur everyday, and many of these are or have been in hospital at some time, at the moment coniviras is the new kid on the block and the decision they make in the next month or two on whether they continue these restrictions or not is going to be tough because keeping things as they are over an extended period of time may quite possibly turn out to be more harmful than the virus itself, one example being the thousands of people now not being to have vital cancer checks, or heart checks etc, also the economy will implode making things even worse, this is a hell of a predicament to be in but a decision to continue or not will have to be made either way,and sooner rather than later
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 19:01]

Cancer operations are being cancelled, now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corona Virus on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 1366 viewsJack123

Figures down in Italy and Spain, I so hope this trend continues.

libera nos a malo

Corona Virus on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 1366 viewsbuilthjack

Corona Virus on 13:27 - Apr 5 by CountyJim

A few boxes of drawing pins should do the trick

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 19:13 - Apr 5 with 1353 viewsperplex

Corona Virus on 19:04 - Apr 5 by Flashberryjack

Cancer operations are being cancelled, now.

And is that right, why has someone who may die from coniviras more important than someone who may die from Cancer, and Cancer certainliy hits all ages including the young and healthy, and now these people are being denied vital checks and operations, now that just does not sit right really does it.
Corona Virus on 19:14 - Apr 5 with 1352 viewsSgorioFruit

Corona Virus on 19:09 - Apr 5 by Jack123

Figures down in Italy and Spain, I so hope this trend continues.

A glimmer of hope, and something positive to come out of today

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 19:27 - Apr 5 with 1309 viewsScotia

Corona Virus on 19:13 - Apr 5 by perplex

And is that right, why has someone who may die from coniviras more important than someone who may die from Cancer, and Cancer certainliy hits all ages including the young and healthy, and now these people are being denied vital checks and operations, now that just does not sit right really does it.

No it's not right. Nothing about this virus is right we are doing what has to be done.

I'm pretty certain only Scotland has stopped cancer screening but they haven't stopped treatment, I've been told that trauma and cancer surgery is running as normal. I hope everyone gets the treatment they need.

These measures will allow normal NHS service to resume ASAP and have to be implemented. I don't like it anymore than anyone else. People with coronavirus get seriously ill and die within a few weeks, other diseases have more time in many cases, its a nightmare scenario but we can't treat everyone all of the time.

Some amazing people have to make the most difficult decisions imaginable and other people can't even just stay at home.
Corona Virus on 19:31 - Apr 5 with 1299 viewsmajorraglan

It’s a difficult one. Some hospitals don’t want to bring patients in because the risk posed by corona is potentially greater than the illness they have. Guy I now has had a big heart op and needs to go back in, but he’s been told if he goes in and is exposed to it it’s almost certainly curtains.
Heartbreaking.
Corona Virus on 19:33 - Apr 5 with 1921 viewsFlashberryjack

Member of my family's operation to remove cancer, arranged to take place this week has been cancelled.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024