Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437666 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 18:36 - Mar 17 with 1676 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 18:33 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes , because he’s so likely to do that isn’t he.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corona Virus on 18:42 - Mar 17 with 1664 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corona Virus on 18:36 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

I won’t judge him on this issue because he’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t.
This episode could actually cement him in power for years..... or not. Who knows ? The way some people idolize the buffoon is somewhat pathetic though. He was born into privilege and those people who “lent” him their vote have no clue about the utter contempt he has for them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corona Virus on 18:43 - Mar 17 with 1664 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 18:20 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

If Boris single handedly found a cure for the coronavirus, a lot on here would blame him for failing to find a cure for aids.

Well it is a national crisis, you have a choice do the right thing, support your community, reduce your contacts and help your neighbours.

Alternatively you can post negative or inaccurate posts knowing that there are people on here with aged and vulnerable relatives or indeed people on here that themselves are at high risk that will add to their anxiety.

This will affect everyone we will all lose someone in our network.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 18:53 - Mar 17 with 1637 viewsJackfath

Where is Rishi getting all the money from to make these promises?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Corona Virus on 18:59 - Mar 17 with 1620 viewsPozuelosSideys

Corona Virus on 18:53 - Mar 17 by Jackfath

Where is Rishi getting all the money from to make these promises?

Borrowed. Virtually interest free.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Corona Virus on 19:04 - Mar 17 with 1600 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 18:42 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I won’t judge him on this issue because he’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t.
This episode could actually cement him in power for years..... or not. Who knows ? The way some people idolize the buffoon is somewhat pathetic though. He was born into privilege and those people who “lent” him their vote have no clue about the utter contempt he has for them.

I don't think many idolize him really, he just got lucky in the election by being up against an even bigger buffoon in one party and f*cking idiot in the other.

Most of our past PM's have been born into privilege, so nothing new there.
I don't know him to say how much contempt he holds those that lent him their vote.
Obviously you do, so I can't argue that case.

Anyway I'm going to judge him on his actions rather than his birth status.
No doubt the rest of the Boris haters will be along shortly to support you.

Hello

Corona Virus on 19:11 - Mar 17 with 1575 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corona Virus on 19:04 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

I don't think many idolize him really, he just got lucky in the election by being up against an even bigger buffoon in one party and f*cking idiot in the other.

Most of our past PM's have been born into privilege, so nothing new there.
I don't know him to say how much contempt he holds those that lent him their vote.
Obviously you do, so I can't argue that case.

Anyway I'm going to judge him on his actions rather than his birth status.
No doubt the rest of the Boris haters will be along shortly to support you.

I don’t need support. Some people obviously were convinced that Corbyn’s manifesto didn’t add up (even though it was costed independently) and are probably salivating over the giveaways from the new chancellors budget (which we’re all going to be paying the loans off for many years to come. Still , at least the multinationals won’t have to proportionately anywhere near the kind of tax you and I would be jailed for not paying so go on, give yourself a nice pat on the back .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corona Virus on 19:13 - Mar 17 with 1566 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 14:31 - Mar 17 by Catullus

Yes, very open...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/world/asia/china-ren-zhiqiang.html

You would think the prof should know and people have been praising her on here today.
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 19:22 - Mar 17 with 1540 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 19:11 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I don’t need support. Some people obviously were convinced that Corbyn’s manifesto didn’t add up (even though it was costed independently) and are probably salivating over the giveaways from the new chancellors budget (which we’re all going to be paying the loans off for many years to come. Still , at least the multinationals won’t have to proportionately anywhere near the kind of tax you and I would be jailed for not paying so go on, give yourself a nice pat on the back .

Hello

Corona Virus on 19:31 - Mar 17 with 1515 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 18:20 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

If Boris single handedly found a cure for the coronavirus, a lot on here would blame him for failing to find a cure for aids.

Well as one his his biggest critics I think the package announced today was excellent and exactly what was needed. It’ll need more though before this is over to stop the bottom falling out of the economy.

Poll: Tory leader

Corona Virus on 19:41 - Mar 17 with 1496 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 19:31 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Well as one his his biggest critics I think the package announced today was excellent and exactly what was needed. It’ll need more though before this is over to stop the bottom falling out of the economy.

What about freelancers/self employed ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona Virus on 19:45 - Mar 17 with 1478 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 19:41 - Mar 17 by longlostjack

What about freelancers/self employed ?

The smallest businesses will be eligible for grants of up to £10k. As I said, they’ll need to go further.

Corona Virus on 19:46 - Mar 17 with 1475 viewsdickythorpe

Still no clear advice on schools, maximum amounts allowed into supermarkets, whether pubs , restaurants are to remain open.
It's a big day on Sunday and owners have no idea what quantities to order , customers are cancelling their mothers day lunches.

Stalling worse than a fiat panda!!
Corona Virus on 19:48 - Mar 17 with 1462 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 12:42 - Mar 17 by ploppy

Instead of carrying on this "he said", "she said" nonsense, and typing endless responses to posts, why don't you do yourself a favour (as I said in another thread) and watch Daily Politics - it's on now, BBC2. You've probably already missed a very sensible discussion of the latest modelling and an explanation of the increased restrictions by Professor Sian Griffiths.

Edit: Sorry, that was meant for @A_Fans_Dad and @ladyjack.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 12:44]

Seen it, if they had carried on with the mitigation phase there would have been a large number of deaths, so model now moving to suppression, vaccine this year unlikely.
Corona Virus on 19:50 - Mar 17 with 1454 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 19:31 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Do you think there is even a slight chance that we will avoid a world wide recession?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Corona Virus on 19:50 - Mar 17 with 1454 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 19:46 - Mar 17 by dickythorpe

Still no clear advice on schools, maximum amounts allowed into supermarkets, whether pubs , restaurants are to remain open.
It's a big day on Sunday and owners have no idea what quantities to order , customers are cancelling their mothers day lunches.

Stalling worse than a fiat panda!!

Couple of the pubs up this way that serve food are offering a take away service.
Great idea, especially for those in self isolation.

Hello

Corona Virus on 19:51 - Mar 17 with 1449 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corona Virus on 19:50 - Mar 17 by Neath_Jack

Do you think there is even a slight chance that we will avoid a world wide recession?

Not a chance.

Corona Virus on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 1436 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 19:48 - Mar 17 by ladyjack

Seen it, if they had carried on with the mitigation phase there would have been a large number of deaths, so model now moving to suppression, vaccine this year unlikely.

Yes, but the modelling that revealed that conclusion was based on new data from China and Italy. You understood that, yeah?
Corona Virus on 20:02 - Mar 17 with 1421 viewsKilkennyjack

Corona Virus on 19:53 - Mar 17 by ploppy

Yes, but the modelling that revealed that conclusion was based on new data from China and Italy. You understood that, yeah?

The science has not changed.

The UK was out of step with every other nation.
Boris knew that when he opted for a different path.
He has now U turned. Praise the Lord.

Why did we not buy/make ventilators earlier ?
Why are we not testing 20,000 people a day like South Korea, and in like with WHO guidance.

Valid questions to ask.

Beware of the Risen People

Corona Virus on 20:03 - Mar 17 with 1416 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 19:45 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

The smallest businesses will be eligible for grants of up to £10k. As I said, they’ll need to go further.

An "expert" said on TV today, that during www2 we borrowed up to 20% of our GDP.

Currently we're on about 1% to 2%, but seeing as Boris said we're now on a war footing, expect that to rise significantly as and when needed.

I don't think Boris and the chancellor could have done much more than they've already done at the moment, I'm sure there will be a lot more given to businesses small and large.

I'm no financial expert mind

Hello

Corona Virus on 20:06 - Mar 17 with 1412 viewsBanosswan

Corona Virus on 19:50 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

Couple of the pubs up this way that serve food are offering a take away service.
Great idea, especially for those in self isolation.

Ooh, where?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Corona Virus on 20:10 - Mar 17 with 1399 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 20:03 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

An "expert" said on TV today, that during www2 we borrowed up to 20% of our GDP.

Currently we're on about 1% to 2%, but seeing as Boris said we're now on a war footing, expect that to rise significantly as and when needed.

I don't think Boris and the chancellor could have done much more than they've already done at the moment, I'm sure there will be a lot more given to businesses small and large.

I'm no financial expert mind

Never a better time to borrow. Interest rates rock bottom and the financial markets looking for a safe haven. If it had been Labour doing it, it would probably have been condemned as reckless.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 20:28]

Corona Virus on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1396 viewsPozuelosSideys

Corona Virus on 19:50 - Mar 17 by Neath_Jack

If China and the US start going backwards, the rest of the world doesnt stand a chance.

The biggest concern will be Europe. Thats where there seems to be the biggest impact so far. Theyve pretty much not stopped their QE program which has been ongoing since 2008 either. Germany is flat already. Italy has banks which are on the edge. The last thing anyone needs (especially the UK) is a long, drawn out lockdown process which lasts 6+ months. There will be 2020 Greece's everywhere. Theyve run out of levers to pull.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Corona Virus on 20:26 - Mar 17 with 1369 viewslonglostjack

Still no mention of Corona virus on Eastenders. Queen Vic doing a roaring trade.

Corona Virus on 20:26 - Mar 17 with 1369 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 20:02 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

The science has not changed.

The UK was out of step with every other nation.
Boris knew that when he opted for a different path.
He has now U turned. Praise the Lord.

Why did we not buy/make ventilators earlier ?
Why are we not testing 20,000 people a day like South Korea, and in like with WHO guidance.

Valid questions to ask.

The science hasn't changed but the input data to the modelling has, and maybe some of the algorithms. You understand that, yes? Have you ever modelled anything?

It's not a U-turn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024