Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 438050 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 17:18 - Mar 23 with 1322 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 17:04 - Mar 23 by Dr_Winston

Our Government alone didn't take a different direction, something you'd know if you bothered to look at anything beyond tedious whinging about "The Tories", or got your facts from places other than Piers Morgan's Twitter feed.

For example, Sweden and The Netherlands also followed a similar approach. In fact Sweden has recently scaled back on testing.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Germany has had a broadly similar approach.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 17:19 - Mar 23 with 1318 viewsPozuelosSideys

Corona Virus on 17:01 - Mar 23 by sherpajacob

Economists for free trade have been very quiet lately?

The ideology of Freedom of Movement has taken a bit of a kicking as well of late.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Corona Virus on 17:20 - Mar 23 with 1317 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 17:18 - Mar 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Germany has had a broadly similar approach.

Yup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 17:26 - Mar 23 with 1294 viewsPozuelosSideys

Corona Virus on 17:20 - Mar 23 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

Germany has reported a slowing down there as people are observing the rules. Wednesday will show whether thats the case of not. If it is, just need people to listen to the rules.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-germany-curve/germanys-inf

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Corona Virus on 17:31 - Mar 23 with 1277 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 17:26 - Mar 23 by PozuelosSideys

Germany has reported a slowing down there as people are observing the rules. Wednesday will show whether thats the case of not. If it is, just need people to listen to the rules.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-germany-curve/germanys-inf

That's the frustrating part. The guidance is straightforward, but people refuse to follow it. Time will tell if the idiots cramming the beaches and parks over here can grasp it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 1263 viewsFireboy2

The government have been 1 to 2 weeks too late tackling this problem.

There should have been a lockdown when sports events were cancelled but no we are british, we are stronger and better than anyone else.

Arrogance at it's best.

As an aside, as I have posted in another thread, I was speaking to a neighbour who works at preston hospital and he told me that the experts running that hospital have said that the peak will be in 3 to 4 weeks, so theres light at the end of the tunnel for us all
Corona Virus on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 1263 viewsPozuelosSideys

Corona Virus on 17:31 - Mar 23 by Dr_Winston

That's the frustrating part. The guidance is straightforward, but people refuse to follow it. Time will tell if the idiots cramming the beaches and parks over here can grasp it.

I agree. If people got off the streets for the next 21-28 days, we could start getting back to normal in May. But seeing how rammed the transport network is in London today, they wont.

Corona Virus on 17:37 - Mar 23 with 1258 viewsThrasher6

Italy report deaths have dropped and number of cases dropped as well today....but of course its not reported because it doesnt suit the narrative the news wants to portray..

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 17:48 - Mar 23 with 1227 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 17:37 - Mar 23 by Thrasher6

Italy report deaths have dropped and number of cases dropped as well today....but of course its not reported because it doesnt suit the narrative the news wants to portray..

Fingers crossed for Italy.

Great place, great people, great food!

Corona Virus on 17:51 - Mar 23 with 1222 viewsDr_Winston

I'm just happy not to be in the US. Going to get nasty there.

Corona Virus on 17:52 - Mar 23 with 1219 viewsFireboy2

Has anyone seen the reason re why italy has got it worse than anyone else going round social media?
Corona Virus on 17:55 - Mar 23 with 1210 viewsHighjack

Corona Virus on 17:52 - Mar 23 by Fireboy2

Has anyone seen the reason re why italy has got it worse than anyone else going round social media?

It’s because they’re natural surrenderers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corona Virus on 17:57 - Mar 23 with 1201 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 17:51 - Mar 23 by Dr_Winston

I'm just happy not to be in the US. Going to get nasty there.

Federal aid package still not agreed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/03/22/vast-co

Corona Virus on 17:58 - Mar 23 with 1194 viewsBanosswan

Bbc have reported it

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Corona Virus on 18:01 - Mar 23 with 1185 viewsFireboy2

Corona Virus on 17:55 - Mar 23 by Highjack

It’s because they’re natural surrenderers.

You are getting them mixed up with French HJ.

In a nutshell this debacle has been caused because there are a sh!toad of Chinese approx 200k in northern italy working in fashion sweatshops, they all fvcked off back to wuhan, the capital of the fashion industry in China for the chinese new year at the end of January, they then returned to work in italy, the rest you all know.
Corona Virus on 18:11 - Mar 23 with 1170 viewsThrasher6

Corona Virus on 17:52 - Mar 23 by Fireboy2

Apparently many people from Wuhan were travelling to Bergamo to work in the garment trade or something similar

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Corona Virus on 18:27 - Mar 23 with 1120 viewsdunvantjack100

Boris Johnson set to make a statement to the country at 8.30pm.

Lockdown looking more and more likely.
Corona Virus on 18:33 - Mar 23 with 1091 viewsdickythorpe

Corona Virus on 18:27 - Mar 23 by dunvantjack100

Where did you hear 8.30pm?

Lockdown surely as not many listening if you look at supermarkets
Corona Virus on 18:43 - Mar 23 with 1071 viewssainthelens

Corona Virus on 18:27 - Mar 23 by dunvantjack100

He's gonna resign, had a titfull.
Corona Virus on 18:49 - Mar 23 with 1059 viewshobo

Corona Virus on 18:33 - Mar 23 by dickythorpe

People getting stuff in before the lockdown
Corona Virus on 18:53 - Mar 23 with 1045 viewsLeonWasGod

Corona Virus on 17:04 - Mar 23 by Dr_Winston

Our Government alone didn't take a different direction, something you'd know if you bothered to look at anything beyond tedious whinging about "The Tories", or got your facts from places other than Piers Morgan's Twitter feed.

For example, Sweden and The Netherlands also followed a similar approach. In fact Sweden has recently scaled back on testing.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Worth noting that Sweden was heavily criticised for their approach too and is now in lockdown, despite their first case being a week after ours.
Corona Virus on 18:56 - Mar 23 with 1036 viewsFlashberryjack

My grandson called to see if we needed anything from ASDA today (stayed by the front gate)

When he called back he told me a woman was walking around coughing everywhere with no tissues, one guy asked her "what the f*ck she was doing" she just said it's nothing to do with you.
My grandson left in a hurry, what the hell is wrong with people, is it just plain ignorance?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corona Virus on 18:56 - Mar 23 with 1037 viewsdunvantjack100

Corona Virus on 18:57 - Mar 23 with 1035 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 17:48 - Mar 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Fingers crossed for Italy.

Great place, great people, great food!

Great wine.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corona Virus on 18:58 - Mar 23 with 1616 viewsexiledclaseboy

In a lockdown scenario, supermarkets will be one of the few places you’ll still be able to go.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024