Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437861 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 16:45 - Mar 25 with 1939 viewsJack_Kass

Another steady day in Wales.

22 deaths from 628 cases.

The rate is staying consistent at 3.5%

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Corona Virus on 16:49 - Mar 25 with 1914 viewsdickythorpe

Corona Virus on 15:50 - Mar 25 by Highjack

Lee Mack has tested positive now. It’s strange that the testing only seems to be done on celebrity types.

That twát on the one show self isolated cos he had a cough last week...... surely he should have been told by the BBC to get tested......maybe he had and I've missed it.
Idris Elba as well.

Self preservation, me first?.......
Corona Virus on 16:49 - Mar 25 with 1923 viewsWarwickHunt

Corona Virus on 15:54 - Mar 25 by Swanjaxs

Attended the Cheltenham festival apparently

Camilla won the 3:30 on Wednesday.
Corona Virus on 17:20 - Mar 25 with 1875 viewsPozuelosSideys

These reporters are idiots. They all ask they same thing over and over again, but just with stronger rhetoric to make themselves sound more important and more urgent than the last idiot.

Im impressed with how patient these 3 are. Id have lost my rag with the stupid questions days ago.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Corona Virus on 17:22 - Mar 25 with 1865 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 17:20 - Mar 25 by PozuelosSideys

These reporters are idiots. They all ask they same thing over and over again, but just with stronger rhetoric to make themselves sound more important and more urgent than the last idiot.

Im impressed with how patient these 3 are. Id have lost my rag with the stupid questions days ago.

First one of these I've watched in real time. The two science bods alongside him are impressive. I'd take their opinions over some of the dullards spouting forth on the subject all over the internet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 17:27 - Mar 25 with 1845 viewsploppy

Corona Virus on 16:49 - Mar 25 by dickythorpe

That twát on the one show self isolated cos he had a cough last week...... surely he should have been told by the BBC to get tested......maybe he had and I've missed it.
Idris Elba as well.

Self preservation, me first?.......

Unless I've missed something, there's no way the BBC, or anyone else, can ask for a test. If he has symptoms, he'll be told to self-isolate for 7 or 14 days.

Having said that, I don't know how the likes of Prince Charles are getting tested.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 17:41]
Corona Virus on 18:09 - Mar 25 with 1775 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corona Virus on 17:20 - Mar 25 by PozuelosSideys

Bear in mind these are supposedly some of the better journalists, the quality of journalists is dire, just remember everything you hear and read in the media is written by these people of limited capability.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corona Virus on 18:15 - Mar 25 with 1761 viewssainthelens

Corona Virus on 15:50 - Mar 25 by Highjack

Lee Mack has tested positive now. It’s strange that the testing only seems to be done on celebrity types.

FFS no, that'll mean he'll be penning another sitcom.
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 18:24 - Mar 25 with 1744 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 17:27 - Mar 25 by ploppy

Unless I've missed something, there's no way the BBC, or anyone else, can ask for a test. If he has symptoms, he'll be told to self-isolate for 7 or 14 days.

Having said that, I don't know how the likes of Prince Charles are getting tested.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 17:41]

the royals only got to make the wrong noise when farting they'll get testing for something

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 18:33 - Mar 25 with 1710 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 15:54 - Mar 25 by Swanjaxs

Attended the Cheltenham festival apparently

That's where the Gloucester rugby players caught the virus.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corona Virus on 18:38 - Mar 25 with 1697 viewsperplex

Corona Virus on 18:54 - Mar 24 by raynor94

The announcement of 4 thousand beds at the Excel centre in London, suggests different

Or making sure they will be prepared for the worse, i know your worried but to try not to jump to conclusions until the conclusions arrive.
Corona Virus on 19:09 - Mar 25 with 1640 viewsOldjack

Corona Virus on 11:06 - Mar 25 by CountyJim

Serious message put f eckin well

Drop Bojo put this guy on instead

Loads of kids playing together today in Bonymaen today ffs
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 19:10]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 19:53 - Mar 25 with 1580 viewslonglostjack

Corona Virus on 17:22 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

First one of these I've watched in real time. The two science bods alongside him are impressive. I'd take their opinions over some of the dullards spouting forth on the subject all over the internet.

They make Boris appear even more of an irrelevance.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corona Virus on 20:51 - Mar 25 with 1508 viewsKilkennyjack

Corona Virus on 19:53 - Mar 25 by longlostjack

They make Boris appear even more of an irrelevance.

Johnson has cocked it up big time.

If Charles has given it to the Queen and Philip then jolly boy Johnson will be taken to the Tower, and rightly so.

Not enough icu beds, not enough testing, not enough PPE, not enough ventilators, slow to lockdown, and needed to halt travel from places like Italy and China in January.

Johnson is out of his depth.

Beware of the Risen People

Corona Virus on 20:55 - Mar 25 with 1500 viewswaynekerr55

Corona Virus on 20:51 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

If Charles has given it to the Queen and Philip then jolly boy Johnson will be taken to the Tower, and rightly so.

Not enough icu beds, not enough testing, not enough PPE, not enough ventilators, slow to lockdown, and needed to halt travel from places like Italy and China in January.

Aided and abetted by that clueless Islington prick Corbyn. Thank fùck today was the last time we'll see him at the dispatch box.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corona Virus on 21:01 - Mar 25 with 1474 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 20:51 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

Who's advice to follow?

Christopher Whitty CB FRCP FFPH FMedSci, consultant physician/epidemiologist/UK Chief Medical Officer & Sir Patrick Vallance FRS FMedSci FRCP, Chief Scientific Adviser to the Government.

Or Kilks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 21:04 - Mar 25 with 1460 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 21:01 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

Who's advice to follow?

Christopher Whitty CB FRCP FFPH FMedSci, consultant physician/epidemiologist/UK Chief Medical Officer & Sir Patrick Vallance FRS FMedSci FRCP, Chief Scientific Adviser to the Government.

Or Kilks.

The 2 "experts" who originally advised letting it rip regardless of cost in human life.
Or Kilks.
No contest, Kilks every time.
Corona Virus on 21:06 - Mar 25 with 1453 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 21:04 - Mar 25 by A_Fans_Dad

The 2 "experts" who originally advised letting it rip regardless of cost in human life.
Or Kilks.
No contest, Kilks every time.

Someone else picking holes in the plans of people who have far more of a f*cking idea what they're talking about than you do.

Corona Virus on 21:08 - Mar 25 with 1439 viewsFireboy2

Corona Virus on 19:09 - Mar 25 by Oldjack

Loads of kids playing together today in Bonymaen today ffs
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 19:10]

Loads of kids together on bikes in blackpool today, obviously from different families.

You cant educate pork
Corona Virus on 21:16 - Mar 25 with 1397 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 21:06 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

Someone else picking holes in the plans of people who have far more of a f*cking idea what they're talking about than you do.

Why waste your time, you know he'll always be right even when he's wrong.

Killks instead of experts ? that must almost be one of his best.

Hello

Corona Virus on 21:19 - Mar 25 with 1383 viewsNeath_Jack

Corona Virus on 21:06 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

You're wasting your time, he reads forums where the cleverest people in the world post.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Corona Virus on 21:20 - Mar 25 with 1372 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 21:16 - Mar 25 by Flashberryjack

Why waste your time, you know he'll always be right even when he's wrong.

Killks instead of experts ? that must almost be one of his best.

OK, explain what Kilks said about what has happened that was factually wrong in that comment.
Corona Virus on 21:20 - Mar 25 with 1373 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 21:19 - Mar 25 by Neath_Jack

You're wasting your time, he reads forums where the cleverest people in the world post.

All followers of the Blessed Piers Morgan.

Corona Virus on 21:21 - Mar 25 with 1359 viewsFlashberryjack

Corona Virus on 21:20 - Mar 25 by A_Fans_Dad

OK, explain what Kilks said about what has happened that was factually wrong in that comment.

Hello

Corona Virus on 21:24 - Mar 25 with 2140 viewsKilkennyjack

Corona Virus on 21:01 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

Who's advice to follow?

Or Kilks.

Listen clever tw@@t, the WHO and every other nation has the exact same advice from the scientists.

Johnson initially took a different path ...and he had to change tack quickly.

You can abuse me, but better to address why the uk handling was proven to be out of line at a critical time.

The first 6 cases in Wales were all from Italy travel people returning. They should have been held for 14 days, instead the uk govt did nothing. Fact.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024