Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teachers 18:19 - Feb 23 with 6632 viewspencoedjack

What gives them the right to think they should jump the queue on a vaccine?

Whilst they have been sat on their arse's for a 12 month getting full pay, a lot of us have been out working, others have lost their jobs or have been on 80% pay..

How about the volunteered to work some Saturday mornings or gave up some of their holidays to help kids catch up on their education.

Teachers on 18:26 - Feb 23 with 1676 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not sure their left wing unions will allow that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Teachers on 18:32 - Feb 23 with 1670 viewspencoedjack

Teachers on 18:26 - Feb 23 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure their left wing unions will allow that.

But they harp on about how they have children’s interest at heart.

Time to give something back & stop making excuses for not giving our kids an education.
Teachers on 18:42 - Feb 23 with 1637 viewsmax936

Left yourself wide open for a Lecture or three now Pen.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Teachers on 18:46 - Feb 23 with 1647 viewsCatullus

Hang on now, maybe some teachers and even some schools haven't done much but that's not every teacher or every school.
My son was in Coedffrance Primary and now in Dwr Y Felin and he's had lessons every school day. Both schools stayed in touch, we've had phone calls to check we're ok. The Primary school especially did everything they could and several staff caught covid while at work looking after kids of vital workers.

Having done the home schooling thing and seen how hard it is AND previously volunteered to help in class and seen what they do every day I think you should cut them some slack. They haven't sat around doing nothing for 12 months.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Teachers on 18:47 - Feb 23 with 1646 viewspencoedjack

Teachers on 18:42 - Feb 23 by max936

Left yourself wide open for a Lecture or three now Pen.

I don’t care Max.

They shouldn’t bullshit saying they care about kids education, lazy left wing.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Teachers on 18:51 - Feb 23 with 1640 viewspencoedjack

Teachers on 18:46 - Feb 23 by Catullus

Hang on now, maybe some teachers and even some schools haven't done much but that's not every teacher or every school.
My son was in Coedffrance Primary and now in Dwr Y Felin and he's had lessons every school day. Both schools stayed in touch, we've had phone calls to check we're ok. The Primary school especially did everything they could and several staff caught covid while at work looking after kids of vital workers.

Having done the home schooling thing and seen how hard it is AND previously volunteered to help in class and seen what they do every day I think you should cut them some slack. They haven't sat around doing nothing for 12 months.

I stand corrected the 5% who looked after key workers ill cut some slack.

If you think a phone call whilst they are sat on their arse watching homes under the hammer is working good on you.

They should forfeit there summer holidays to help kids catch up.
Teachers on 18:58 - Feb 23 with 1631 viewsGwyn737

Thanks for writing that Catt.

I’m sure some will have had negative experiences but I can honestly say I (and the rest of the staff) have never worked harder or longer.
Teachers on 19:03 - Feb 23 with 1624 viewsFlashberryjack

My grandson goes to Dwr Y Felin ....just saying.

Not all teachers are leftie know it all's, but most of the ones I know are.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Teachers on 19:07 - Feb 23 with 1614 viewspencoedjack

Teachers on 19:03 - Feb 23 by Flashberryjack

Working harder & longer has a lot of scope.

Not that I believe it for a minute.
Teachers on 19:12 - Feb 23 with 1605 viewsCatullus

Teachers on 19:03 - Feb 23 by Flashberryjack

It's nothing to do with politics for me, it's purely about them being in work, not sat at home on full pay as claimed.

Those people furloughed on 80% pay, have they done any work at all for their money? Those wonderful NHS staff, the police, firefighters, supermarket staff, how many of them couldn't have worked if schools had all been shut?

PS, the phone calls, I don't really care if they came from school or from home. Lots of people have worked from home during all this, or has every home worker been skiving?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Teachers on 19:45 - Feb 23 with 1586 viewsbuilthjack

Teachers on 18:32 - Feb 23 by pencoedjack

But they harp on about how they have children’s interest at heart.

Time to give something back & stop making excuses for not giving our kids an education.

You never mentioned the ones who went self employed a year or so before lockdown, and have not received a penny. Now they are the ones who have been hard done by, by this Government.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Teachers on 19:48 - Feb 23 with 1584 viewspencoedjack

Teachers on 19:45 - Feb 23 by builthjack

You never mentioned the ones who went self employed a year or so before lockdown, and have not received a penny. Now they are the ones who have been hard done by, by this Government.

That’s the same with all people who went self employed.

This is about lazy teachers 👍
Teachers on 20:04 - Feb 23 with 1545 viewsonehunglow

Teachers on 19:48 - Feb 23 by pencoedjack

There are some very dedicated teachers out there.Mine ,in the old days,were full on bullies who enjoyed humiliating kids that they didnt like or weren't good at a subject.
I had very good teacher chums who openly admitted left wing politics were a curse on the profession .

This government to blame -again.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Teachers on 20:13 - Feb 23 with 1554 viewsFireboy2

Just wondering if anyone on this forum is a teacher and will raise their head above the parapet and tell penc exactly what they have been doing.

I know a few teachers and I can tell you that none of them have been sat on their @rses and none on them are lefties.
Teachers on 20:15 - Feb 23 with 1548 viewsGwyn737

Teachers on 20:13 - Feb 23 by Fireboy2

Just wondering if anyone on this forum is a teacher and will raise their head above the parapet and tell penc exactly what they have been doing.

I know a few teachers and I can tell you that none of them have been sat on their @rses and none on them are lefties.

Yep, me.

He’s already stated how lazy I’ve been and how he doesn’t believe I’ve worked harder or longer over the last year.

Nowhere to go from there really.
Teachers on 20:24 - Feb 23 with 1530 viewspikeypaul

No wonder they wont go back,when some are pocketing private tuiton cash whilst we pay them full pay,couple that with their scummy union wanting to politicise the pandemic as much as they can and the kids have no chance.

Total disgrace.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Teachers on 20:25 - Feb 23 with 1530 viewsbuilthjack

Teachers on 19:48 - Feb 23 by pencoedjack

No. If they had 12 months books, they got about £2500 a month.
Also lots of teachers haven't stopped working.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Teachers on 20:29 - Feb 23 with 1525 viewsbuilthjack

Now, many many County Council workers have been at home on full pay. Office bods.
What do you think of that Penc ?

Teachers on 20:30 - Feb 23 with 1525 viewsFireboy2

Teachers on 20:15 - Feb 23 by Gwyn737

Yep, me.

He’s already stated how lazy I’ve been and how he doesn’t believe I’ve worked harder or longer over the last year.

Nowhere to go from there really.

People need to vent their spleen somehow, it just seems to be the teachers turn this time.

Dont worry mate I know how hard you work mate

I'd give these moaners one day in your shoes and they would change their tune.
Teachers on 20:32 - Feb 23 with 1522 viewsFireboy2

Teachers on 20:29 - Feb 23 by builthjack

Now, many many County Council workers have been at home on full pay. Office bods.

And what about the people who have furloughed themselves and still keep working.

The righties call it enterprising I call it theft
Teachers on 20:36 - Feb 23 with 1517 viewspencoedjack

Teachers on 20:29 - Feb 23 by builthjack

Pretty similar thoughts but at the moment they are not trying to jump the queue on the vaccine.

Obviously due to the fact they can continue watching homes under the hammer & pretend to be working harder & longer than they ever have.
Teachers on 20:39 - Feb 23 with 1514 viewspikeypaul

Teachers on 20:32 - Feb 23 by Fireboy2

And what about the people who have furloughed themselves and still keep working.

indeed it is and its not only the righties doing it,like you well know.

and no one has said that is enterprising its theft whoever does it left or right.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 20:44]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Teachers on 20:53 - Feb 23 with 1484 viewsGwyn737

Teachers on 20:30 - Feb 23 by Fireboy2

People need to vent their spleen somehow, it just seems to be the teachers turn this time.

Dont worry mate I know how hard you work mate

I'd give these moaners one day in your shoes and they would change their tune.

Cheers pal.

Without doubt the most challenging (but in many ways rewarding) period of my career.
Teachers on 20:56 - Feb 23 with 1483 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mrs TF has certainly worked harder than ever before. She certainly ain't a leftie lol. She has been looking after key workers and vulnerable children from the start. A number of staff have caught covid from pupils, thankfully none of them too seriously.

You've obviously had a bad experience Penc but are you man or woman enough to admit you're generalising massively and you are actually wrong in many cases. I've also worked the entire year, and it's been the toughest year of my 38yr working life, but I wouldn't / couldn't do her job.
Teachers on 20:58 - Feb 23 with 1480 viewsbuilthjack

Teachers on 20:32 - Feb 23 by Fireboy2

As long as those righties are making money they don't care where it's from mate. As you can see with those government contracts handed out to their rightie mates.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024