Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Begum 10:02 - Feb 26 with 7681 viewsonehunglow

Appeal dismissed then.

Great decision.

Off you go ,girl

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Begum on 10:10 - Feb 26 with 1462 viewscontroversial_jack

A British child, who was groomed, and radicalised in this very country, was then raped and abused overseas has not been given the protection by our state and has indeed been further victimised. Says it all about this country and the people that live here
Begum on 10:12 - Feb 26 with 1463 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 10:10 - Feb 26 by controversial_jack

A British child, who was groomed, and radicalised in this very country, was then raped and abused overseas has not been given the protection by our state and has indeed been further victimised. Says it all about this country and the people that live here

Ah well.It had to be you.

Today ,see us being brought back from the brink of madness.

An evil,vicious ,cruel,heartless,soulless supporter of slaughter who didnt have the guts to go to paradise and serve her warriors.

Begum on 10:15 - Feb 26 with 1458 views1983

Begum on 10:10 - Feb 26 by controversial_jack

Go out and join her then if you feel that deeply about her and this awful country

Begum on 10:25 - Feb 26 with 1448 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 10:15 - Feb 26 by 1983

Go out and join her then if you feel that deeply about her and this awful country

He's controversial mun. He doesn't believe that nor does anyone else with a brain in this country.
Think on this-we would be welcoming and keeping a woman whow overaw the most horrendous ritual slaughter of human flesh and for what. Allah! A fantasy of hate .

We are talking of a female who gloried and celebrated events like the MEN slaughter of the innocents.

We would also be keeping her brood for life

We have seen the Light and by the way, the decision didnt take long.

Today,I am a proud Brit.

Begum on 10:35 - Feb 26 with 1442 viewsWingstandwood

This will free up manpower and money so that other terrorist suspects can be placed under 'close surveillance'. Why import an obvious risk from a once 'terrorist-training-school' state?

It would have been totally stupid to think that she is no longer a risk. It is a well known fact that there is deliberate/orchestrated 'stategy' often used by Islamist terrorists to blatantly fool authorities/security services.

A case of being devious and sly with (seen with Madrid attacks) 'Takfiri' subterfuge to hoodwink. I would not trust her no matter what she would said or did.

Argus!

Begum on 10:48 - Feb 26 with 1431 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 10:35 - Feb 26 by Wingstandwood

This will free up manpower and money so that other terrorist suspects can be placed under 'close surveillance'. Why import an obvious risk from a once 'terrorist-training-school' state?

It would have been totally stupid to think that she is no longer a risk. It is a well known fact that there is deliberate/orchestrated 'stategy' often used by Islamist terrorists to blatantly fool authorities/security services.

A case of being devious and sly with (seen with Madrid attacks) 'Takfiri' subterfuge to hoodwink. I would not trust her no matter what she would said or did.

They treat us as both cowards ,infidels and weak clowns. To be weak ,to them ,is worthy of death itself. Their mindset is beyond us but a curory read of the relevant Quran is revealing as is the history of Islam. All religions are evil-to me- and kill,but Islam is the youngest a the main bunch and hasn't yet grown up.

A country ha to protect it people or be wiped off the face of the earth

Begum on 11:18 - Feb 26 with 1413 viewsWingstandwood

Begum on 10:48 - Feb 26 by onehunglow

They treat us as both cowards ,infidels and weak clowns. To be weak ,to them ,is worthy of death itself. Their mindset is beyond us but a curory read of the relevant Quran is revealing as is the history of Islam. All religions are evil-to me- and kill,but Islam is the youngest a the main bunch and hasn't yet grown up.

A country ha to protect it people or be wiped off the face of the earth

It is well known (mentioned after Paris attacks) that ISIS viewed some of the lunacy that comes with Christian/West democracy, freedoms, legal-systems, liberal-values, human-rights, bleeding-hearts-brigades as something to be deviously exploited. The enemy knows how to "play the game".

All seen by ISIS to be a substancial defensive breach and sign of weakness to create mass slaughter upon innocents.

It's supberb to think that 'second thoughts' will be given to anyone wishing to follow in her footsteps.

Argus!

Begum on 11:22 - Feb 26 with 1410 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 11:18 - Feb 26 by Wingstandwood

It is well known (mentioned after Paris attacks) that ISIS viewed some of the lunacy that comes with Christian/West democracy, freedoms, legal-systems, liberal-values, human-rights, bleeding-hearts-brigades as something to be deviously exploited. The enemy knows how to "play the game".

All seen by ISIS to be a substancial defensive breach and sign of weakness to create mass slaughter upon innocents.

It's supberb to think that 'second thoughts' will be given to anyone wishing to follow in her footsteps.

More or less a I see it.
I never used to class myself as naive in any way shape or form but clearly I am as I feel Begum and her filth could and should never be supported in any way.People in this country have campaigned for her to return.

Login to get fewer ads

Begum on 11:54 - Feb 26 with 1390 viewspencoedjack

Excellent news.

Hope the liberal do-gooders are up in arms.
Begum on 12:08 - Feb 26 with 1376 viewsHighjack

Begum on 10:25 - Feb 26 by onehunglow

He's controversial mun. He doesn't believe that nor does anyone else with a brain in this country.
Think on this-we would be welcoming and keeping a woman whow overaw the most horrendous ritual slaughter of human flesh and for what. Allah! A fantasy of hate .

We are talking of a female who gloried and celebrated events like the MEN slaughter of the innocents.

We would also be keeping her brood for life

We have seen the Light and by the way, the decision didnt take long.

Today,I am a proud Brit.

I have absolutely no sympathy at all for the girl and she can rot over there as far as I’m concerned but the fact is “her brood” are/were complete innocents in all this. No idea if they are still alive.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Begum on 13:50 - Feb 26 with 1330 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 12:08 - Feb 26 by Highjack

I have absolutely no sympathy at all for the girl and she can rot over there as far as I’m concerned but the fact is “her brood” are/were complete innocents in all this. No idea if they are still alive.

She will be bred to produce more terrorists.More indoctrinated madmen

Begum on 13:56 - Feb 26 with 1327 viewsraynor94

Begum on 10:12 - Feb 26 by onehunglow

Ah well.It had to be you.

Today ,see us being brought back from the brink of madness.

An evil,vicious ,cruel,heartless,soulless supporter of slaughter who didnt have the guts to go to paradise and serve her warriors.

100% agree with your view on this.

She made her bed, time for her to lie on it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Begum on 14:00 - Feb 26 with 1322 viewsCatullus

Begum on 12:08 - Feb 26 by Highjack

Her brood were innocents at birth yes but if she is allowed to bring them up in this country she will teach them to hate everything about it that is "un-Islamic" and that's her version of Islam, they will grow up to be as bad as her and maybe worse.

When she left this country she was a child but she only came back when Islamic state was defeated (even if ISIS aren't wiped out) and by then she was an adult and so deserved to be treated as an adult.

If she'd gone out there and after a month came running home I'd have some sympathy for her but she stayed. She ws stripped of her citizenship in 2019 when she was 19, legally an adult. She has no one to blame but herself, bearing in mind the age of criminal responsibility is 10 years old. If we expect a 10 year old to know the difference between right and wrong what should we expect of a 15 year old?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Begum on 14:09 - Feb 26 with 1315 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 14:00 - Feb 26 by Catullus

Her brood were innocents at birth yes but if she is allowed to bring them up in this country she will teach them to hate everything about it that is "un-Islamic" and that's her version of Islam, they will grow up to be as bad as her and maybe worse.

When she left this country she was a child but she only came back when Islamic state was defeated (even if ISIS aren't wiped out) and by then she was an adult and so deserved to be treated as an adult.

If she'd gone out there and after a month came running home I'd have some sympathy for her but she stayed. She ws stripped of her citizenship in 2019 when she was 19, legally an adult. She has no one to blame but herself, bearing in mind the age of criminal responsibility is 10 years old. If we expect a 10 year old to know the difference between right and wrong what should we expect of a 15 year old?

Hatred is learned at the mother's breast and this one will be full of it.

Yet, us being "civilised" are prepared to give her a chance even though it could literally kill some of us.

I believe Di Abbott ,friend and supporter of the oppressed ,was a big supporter of hers.

The "righties" seemed less inclined to see her return to our shores. Strange really.

Begum on 14:15 - Feb 26 with 1305 viewsHighjack

Begum on 14:00 - Feb 26 by Catullus

Perhaps “her brood” might grow up to be well adjusted individuals and choose not to go down that route. They were bloody babies for gods (allahs) sake.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Begum on 14:17 - Feb 26 with 1308 viewsonehunglow

Would you want her as your neighbour?

Begum on 14:35 - Feb 26 with 1298 viewsCatullus

Begum on 14:15 - Feb 26 by Highjack

Perhaps “her brood” might grow up to be well adjusted individuals and choose not to go down that route. They were bloody babies for gods (allahs) sake.

Babies yes but would they have been removed from her and sent to "good" homes? To remove them we'd have to let her back in, is that what you wanted?

She wanted to come back to give birth to the last one, in my mind certainly because it would have had UK nationality as much as anything else.

Don't forget, when her nationality was revoked she had said she had no problems with ISIS actions, including beheading captives.

Those kids dying was shame, it was a greater shame that she ever had kids.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Begum on 14:44 - Feb 26 with 1287 viewscontroversial_jack

15 year olds are not allowed to marry, have sex, vote, drink alcohol, drive a car, join the military or go to work. There's a reason for this, does anyone know what it is?
Begum on 15:04 - Feb 26 with 1275 viewstrampie

Ridiculous decision to claim that a 15 year old English born and bred radicalised schoolgirl is not English and not England's problem, put her on trial and if she is guilty under English law put her in jail, they let male terrorists back in here but will not let her back in.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Begum on 15:18 - Feb 26 with 1253 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 15:04 - Feb 26 by trampie

Ridiculous decision to claim that a 15 year old English born and bred radicalised schoolgirl is not English and not England's problem, put her on trial and if she is guilty under English law put her in jail, they let male terrorists back in here but will not let her back in.

i'm not sure which English law she broke?The security services have safely managed the returns of hundreds of people from Syria but the Government has chosen to target Shamima Begum.
Begum on 15:35 - Feb 26 with 1240 viewstrampie

Begum on 15:18 - Feb 26 by controversial_jack

i'm not sure which English law she broke?The security services have safely managed the returns of hundreds of people from Syria but the Government has chosen to target Shamima Begum.

Same with me, I couldn't actually off the top of my head tell you what law she broke either, I've been watching Adam Curtis documentaries and the case seems to be made that the English are a very racist group.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Begum on 15:39 - Feb 26 with 1226 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 15:35 - Feb 26 by trampie

Same with me, I couldn't actually off the top of my head tell you what law she broke either, I've been watching Adam Curtis documentaries and the case seems to be made that the English are a very racist group.

She would have to be tried under a particular law and assuming there is no law she has broken, - she would have been charged if she had, why is she being prevented from returning?
Begum on 15:42 - Feb 26 with 1231 viewsFlashberryjack

The legal profession must be licking their lips, appeal, appeal and more appeals, champagne all round.

With regards to Begum, I don't give f*ck what happens to her, as long as it's not in this country, although Tramp makes a valid point when saying that we've left male terrorist back into the country in the past, which is absolutely crazy.

The message we need to send out loud and clear is, go to another country and fight/aid ISIS or any other barbaric terrorist organisation, and you won't be coming back here, and you won't be having any legal aid.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Begum on 16:06 - Feb 26 with 1212 viewsCatullus

Begum on 15:42 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

The legal profession must be licking their lips, appeal, appeal and more appeals, champagne all round.

With regards to Begum, I don't give f*ck what happens to her, as long as it's not in this country, although Tramp makes a valid point when saying that we've left male terrorist back into the country in the past, which is absolutely crazy.

The message we need to send out loud and clear is, go to another country and fight/aid ISIS or any other barbaric terrorist organisation, and you won't be coming back here, and you won't be having any legal aid.

Trampie does make a good point there and it's been a hallmark of our governments, knee jerk reactions and inconsistent decisions.

Look at the number of ex UK armed forces people who have been refused leave to stay but they let terrorists in.

The law Begum broke was joing a proscribed organisation which carries a maximum term of 10years apparently.

Saying that Boris Johnson broke the law too, section 1 of the justice and security act 2013 when he tried to impose Grayling on the intelligence and security committee. Mind you, giving any political post to Grayling is a crime!

Begum was considered to pose a clear and present danger to UK security as she was a member of ISIS.
Bringing her back to the UK and putting her in prison for 10 years might be preferable to some but in prison she would probably have learned more, learned to hate this country even more if possible and even tried to radicalise others. We know many get radicalised in prison.
If that makes me cruel and heartless then so be it.

Begum on 16:09 - Feb 26 with 1200 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 15:42 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

She didn't join the organisation. She married a Dutch guy who was in it, and got abused by him. She didn't take part in any terror herself or supported any.If the govt can strip away the citizenship of someone who hasn't broken any laws or directly harmed this country, but just on political grounds then the courts are setting a dangerous precedent, which is in fact fascism, something many on here are unknowingly supporting
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024