Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Dan James 15:49 - Dec 1 with 8976 viewsCopaMundial

Is Dan James the new Darren Perret, pace to burn but not much else
Is Dan James on 15:51 - Dec 1 with 5829 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He needs to watch a couple of Leighton James vids

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Dan James on 15:54 - Dec 1 with 5778 viewsperplex

Is Dan James on 15:51 - Dec 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Yep also the surprise element has lapsed teams have easily sussed him now a one trick pony so to speak.
Is Dan James on 15:59 - Dec 1 with 5728 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is Dan James on 15:54 - Dec 1 by perplex

Yep also the surprise element has lapsed teams have easily sussed him now a one trick pony so to speak.

It's easy to double up on him when the other team know there's no other attacking threat to worry about in open play.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Is Dan James on 16:02 - Dec 1 with 5723 viewsJango

Is Dan James on 15:54 - Dec 1 by perplex

West Brom hadn’t sussed him out. Bit more composure and he would have had a couple. He’s a great little player. Needs others helping him out.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 16:02]
Is Dan James on 16:02 - Dec 1 with 5708 viewsCaptain_Sham

Is Dan James on 16:02 - Dec 1 by Jango

West Brom hadn’t sussed him out. Bit more composure and he would have had a couple. He’s a great little player. Needs others helping him out.

A bit of composure is something he doesn't appear to have.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 16:03]

Its just a ride.

Is Dan James on 16:03 - Dec 1 with 5680 viewsperplex

Strange that as he was outstanding a few games back and we had the same attacking options then.???
Is Dan James on 16:07 - Dec 1 with 5670 views34dfgdf54

Is Dan James on 16:03 - Dec 1 by perplex

Strange that as he was outstanding a few games back and we had the same attacking options then.???

Teams work you out early.
Is Dan James on 16:08 - Dec 1 with 5664 viewstheloneranger

Is Dan James on 15:51 - Dec 1 by Brynmill_Jack

👍👍 Leighton always had his head up when attacking. He never needed to look at the ball. Always in contol.

Plus Potter and his team should put a video together about Pablo at Leeds, and show our wide players what wing play is all about.

Pablo is an artist in positioning, delivery and finishing.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Is Dan James on 16:09 - Dec 1 with 5652 viewsperplex

Is Dan James on 16:07 - Dec 1 by 34dfgdf54

Exactly, explain this to Dwight.
Is Dan James on 16:09 - Dec 1 with 5649 viewsBadlands

Great pace and takes a lot of physical abuse but ...
Personally I think Dyer, Routledge, Asoro, McKay, Naughton and Rangel would all be more effective.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Is Dan James on 16:26 - Dec 1 with 5568 viewspencoedjack

Is Dan James on 16:02 - Dec 1 by Jango

If Dan James had composure in front of goal he wouldn’t be playing for us.
Is Dan James on 16:50 - Dec 1 with 5494 viewsMrSwerve

I'm looking forward to Mo_Wives creating a new Dan_Wives profile.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is Dan James on 17:03 - Dec 1 with 5383 viewsicecoldjack

It's a fair comparison at the moment, perret had far nicer hair though to be fair.
Is Dan James on 17:13 - Dec 1 with 5322 viewsGlyn1

Is Dan James on 16:09 - Dec 1 by Badlands

Great pace and takes a lot of physical abuse but ...
Personally I think Dyer, Routledge, Asoro, McKay, Naughton and Rangel would all be more effective.

Wow. That's really critical. All of them?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is Dan James on 17:17 - Dec 1 with 5290 viewsjackatbarry

Is Dan James on 17:03 - Dec 1 by icecoldjack

It's a fair comparison at the moment, perret had far nicer hair though to be fair.

Darren lives by me, still got his hair but a lot shorter now. He is a sales rep for Mercedes.
Is Dan James on 17:28 - Dec 1 with 5235 viewsjack247

‘Pace to burn but not much else’ is either harsh or naive. He reads the game very well and times his runs brilliantly. Pace alone doesn’t put you through half as often as he has been this season.

His two biggest problems are his finishing and because he times his runs well and is so quick, threre is rarely anyone in support when he bursts through, which usually means a clumsy shot.
Is Dan James on 17:32 - Dec 1 with 5207 viewsCatullus

Way back before he was a regular someone was raving about James an my opinion then was he can beat a man hasn't got the final ball in him. He was proving me wrong to start with but it's all looking familiar to the U23 games I sw last season. He's going past people but can't pick a decent cross or pass.
He's quicked than Leighton James was but old Leight could put a mean cross in. Maybe Dan James needs to slow down a bit and get some crossing practice in?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is Dan James on 17:34 - Dec 1 with 5196 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well you won't be able to critisize him for a couple of months now and you will see how good some of the others are.
That is if Potter plays them.
Remember when he said he had to nurture the youngsters because they couldn't play 90 minutes every week, how well did that work out.
Is Dan James on 17:38 - Dec 1 with 5173 viewsLoyal

Is Dan James on 17:34 - Dec 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Well you won't be able to critisize him for a couple of months now and you will see how good some of the others are.
That is if Potter plays them.
Remember when he said he had to nurture the youngsters because they couldn't play 90 minutes every week, how well did that work out.

Im hopeful he pulled up before it all snapped.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is Dan James on 17:41 - Dec 1 with 5152 viewslonglostjack

Is Dan James on 15:59 - Dec 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's easy to double up on him when the other team know there's no other attacking threat to worry about in open play.

Fair comment. Get the bodies into the box FFS.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is Dan James on 17:44 - Dec 1 with 5136 viewsoldcob

He'd be more productive playing for another side. We've no-one quick enough to keep up with him. He's looking up to make a cross and there's not another Swans player there to receive it. Ollie is not there because he's back assisting a weak mid-field.
Is Dan James on 18:04 - Dec 1 with 5061 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Dan James on 17:44 - Dec 1 by oldcob

He'd be more productive playing for another side. We've no-one quick enough to keep up with him. He's looking up to make a cross and there's not another Swans player there to receive it. Ollie is not there because he's back assisting a weak mid-field.

Totally agree.
In fact the other "winger" quite often isn't there either to pick up the cross that goes straight through the penalty area.
Is Dan James on 18:44 - Dec 1 with 4956 viewsthornabyswan

Is Dan James on 17:03 - Dec 1 by icecoldjack

Better than Perret Mardenborough would be my comparison

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Is Dan James on 19:46 - Dec 1 with 4822 viewsmajorraglan

Is Dan James on 16:07 - Dec 1 by 34dfgdf54

Agreed. All teams have assessors at their opponents matches these days so they can try and to cuss out what to expect. No doubt they have done their home work on Dan James and if they are doubling up on him it means there is someone else in space, the players need to recognise that and use the space to their advantage.
Is Dan James on 19:58 - Dec 1 with 4793 viewsicecoldjack

Is Dan James on 17:17 - Dec 1 by jackatbarry

Darren lives by me, still got his hair but a lot shorter now. He is a sales rep for Mercedes.

Good f9r him, he always got grief from some on the northbank, calling him a Cardiff coont, thought he was a Barry boy ?

Anyway, he kinda made it as a pro footballer so is in the top few percent where many failed .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024