Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23420 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 12:53 - Mar 5 with 4296 viewsterryb

I hope we can give you the win to help put your woes behind you Dave.

I've just read on Report that Neal has said that Pearon is unavailable for Saturday. What a shame that would be!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 12:59 - Mar 5 with 4287 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Aren't the Preston squad all 8 feet tall bar Scott Sinclair? I fear an arse gobbing by way of zonal marking failure.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 13:10 - Mar 5 with 4254 viewsRangersDave

Im hoping BOS and Eze run through them. never seen us win at Preston, its about damn time :-)

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:39 - Mar 5 with 4127 viewsHayesender

Nine of us up on the 8.30ish from Euston. If anything, should be a good day out, although three points will make it even better

Poll: Shamima Beghum

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 12:36 - Mar 6 with 4022 viewsRangersDave

if the weather tomorrow is like today it should be a great but chilly blue sky one.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 12:48 - Mar 6 with 4024 viewsMetallica_Hoop

4-2 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:01 - Mar 6 with 3974 viewsHarbour

HIgn scoring 3-3 draw Eze hatrick salvages a draw in 91st minute...
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 02:41 - Mar 7 with 3891 viewsPerthRs

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 17:39 - Mar 5 by Hayesender

Nine of us up on the 8.30ish from Euston. If anything, should be a good day out, although three points will make it even better

One of my first away games September 1967 we won 2-0, lot of hassle during and after the game, I had a bottle smashed over my head and was stretchered around the pitch and missed the last 5 mins waking up in the tunnel as the players came off remember Frank Sibley checking to see if I was ok along with a couple of other players.
Got patched up and was shown where the away coaches were only to have every window on the coach smashed, chilly ride home always hated that club since that day.
Enjoy the day hope there's no trouble and we get a repeat of 67 result, 0-2 Urrss
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 2:43]
Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 10:51 - Mar 7 with 3767 viewsstevec

I’ll settle for an uneventful draw and the status quo of umpteenth position in the table, 9 points off both business ends of the Division. And sleep.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 11:41 - Mar 7 with 3724 viewsTacticalR

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 02:41 - Mar 7 by PerthRs

One of my first away games September 1967 we won 2-0, lot of hassle during and after the game, I had a bottle smashed over my head and was stretchered around the pitch and missed the last 5 mins waking up in the tunnel as the players came off remember Frank Sibley checking to see if I was ok along with a couple of other players.
Got patched up and was shown where the away coaches were only to have every window on the coach smashed, chilly ride home always hated that club since that day.
Enjoy the day hope there's no trouble and we get a repeat of 67 result, 0-2 Urrss
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 2:43]

Ah, the good old days.

Air hostess clique

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 11:46 - Mar 7 with 3711 viewsDorse

I would very much like a win today. Preferably for us.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 11:49 - Mar 7 with 3711 viewsHastings_Hoops

Win today (which I am almost certain we will not do), we could put ourselves back into a play off push (which we will invariably mess up) given the remaining fixtures against struggling teams (which we always conspire to lose against).

3-1 Preston
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 11:57 - Mar 7 with 3689 viewsfrancisbowles

It's been a while since we won away, even longer since we got anything from Preston and a win would keep a bit of interest going in the season.

However, most of all I'd love us to keep the run going.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 13:27 - Mar 7 with 3633 viewsMatch82

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 11:49 - Mar 7 by Hastings_Hoops

Win today (which I am almost certain we will not do), we could put ourselves back into a play off push (which we will invariably mess up) given the remaining fixtures against struggling teams (which we always conspire to lose against).

3-1 Preston

Might just be my perception but it seems this year we have been more "normal" than usual, losing to the good teams and beating the bad ones. Very un-QPR like!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 13:31 - Mar 7 with 3620 viewsEsox_Lucius

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 13:10 - Mar 5 by RangersDave

Im hoping BOS and Eze run through them. never seen us win at Preston, its about damn time :-)

You would have had to have been watching back in 1980; forty years ago!

The grass is always greener.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 13:55 - Mar 7 with 3572 viewsloftus77

Was ever-so-very-slightly miffed with a point last weekend.

Would not be this weekend.

2-1 Preston
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:03 - Mar 7 with 3537 viewsLongsufferingR

Hall for Masterson only change. Nervous for BOS now re possible suspension.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:04 - Mar 7 with 3523 viewsJAPRANGERS

uneventful score draw.

5-5
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:14 - Mar 7 with 3446 viewsjohncharles

Surprised Masterson isn’t on the bench

Strong and stable my arse.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:29 - Mar 7 with 3351 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I want to see Oteh on the pitch with Hugill for as long as possible.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:33 - Mar 7 with 3329 viewsDannyPaddox

We should stick Rangel on Tom Finney
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:48 - Mar 7 with 3212 views2Thomas2Bowles

Could be a stream here, middle of the page around 3pm

https://cricfree.stream/watch/live/preston-vs-queens-park-live-streaming

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:48 - Mar 7 with 3209 viewsDorse

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:29 - Mar 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

I want to see Oteh on the pitch with Hugill for as long as possible.

Baz loves Oteh, Baz loves Oteh....

[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 14:54]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:02 - Mar 7 with 3034 viewsQPRSteve

Masterson injured according to commentator
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 15:03 - Mar 7 with 3015 views2Thomas2Bowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 14:48 - Mar 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Could be a stream here, middle of the page around 3pm

https://cricfree.stream/watch/live/preston-vs-queens-park-live-streaming

Not working

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024