Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. 19:37 - Aug 10 with 16319 viewsnumptydumpty

Currently playing without fear. Like young players sometimes can do.

Hope club ensure his head is in the right place also, as with every improved performance, although none of us want heap pressure on the boy, expectations will begin to grow.

Extremely powerful in approach and pace.

A big presence and he certainly has the raw potential, in a different way to previous coaching successes in Eze and Willock.

Having a player coming through every couple years would certainly increase the sustainability of our great club.

Certainly will be watching this space this season.

If this was a reason for Warburton not being offered a new contract, its a shame but Sinclair, hope your career carrys on climbing !!!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 19:38]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 21:02 - Aug 13 with 3899 viewsCamberleyR

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 20:03 - Aug 13 by DavieQPR

Clive Allen scored 32 goals for us at his age. He has scored 2 non league goals. People just need to see how he develops before calling him a £20m player. Putting too much pressure on a kid could ruin him.

Sorry about the pedantry but he scored four last season for Torquay and Aldershot.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 21:08 - Aug 13 with 3849 viewsaston_hoop

If they ever did that thing again where professional footballers race the 100m to see who's quickest, my money is on Sinclair

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 11:07 - Aug 14 with 3423 viewsDannyPaddox

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 18:56 - Aug 13 by Benny_the_Ball

The look on Armstrong's face as Dieng's header sails in is priceless:

[Post edited 13 Aug 2022 18:58]

Sinclair Armstrong reacts to astonishing events in world history:

1066: King Harold shot in eye with arrow. Hastings.

1963:Jack Ruby Shoots Lee Harvey Oswald. Dallas, Texas.

1987: Stock Market Crash. London.

2022: Seny Dieng equalises in the 92nd minute becoming first QPR goalkeeper to score a goal. Sunderland.
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 11:26 - Aug 14 with 3367 viewsLblock

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 11:07 - Aug 14 by DannyPaddox

2022: Seny Dieng equalises in the 92nd minute becoming first QPR goalkeeper to score a goal. Sunderland.

Quality!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 11:50 - Aug 14 with 3290 viewsDannyPaddox

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 11:26 - Aug 14 by Lblock

Quality!!!!

🙏🏼 Cheers mate. Someone’s already said it but when Seny scores that goal in that reaction we’re all Sinclair Armstrong. Yoo RRRsss !!!
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 11:57 - Aug 14 with 3262 viewsflynnbo

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 11:07 - Aug 14 by DannyPaddox

Absolutely brilliant! Can see this developing like the Downfall thread several years ago.
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 12:18 - Aug 14 with 3211 viewsMedwayR

Brilliant. What's next...moon landing, Will Smith slapping Chris Rock???

Poll: Who’s better?

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 12:36 - Aug 14 with 3171 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 12:18 - Aug 14 by MedwayR

Brilliant. What's next...moon landing, Will Smith slapping Chris Rock???

Someone should make t shirts!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 13:39 - Aug 14 with 3049 viewsnix

One of your best efforts Danny!
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 17:07 - Aug 14 with 2848 viewsLblock

Sometimes you see a young player and you just know he’s going to make it, this lad is in that category for me.

I only turned the game back on in the 86th minute just as Yas was lining up that magic free kick.
I’ve no idea what Sincs did before that point but the 9 minutes I did see reinforced my views on the kid.
He has raw pace, raw ability and bags of confidence.
His attempted overhead kick tells me he’s not shy of trying a few special things and he left Slumberland players trailing when he went on that run.

Clearly a lot to learn - he gave the ball away right at the very end allowing them to build that one last attack; also you’d probably want him to cross rather than shoot at the keepers near post ( but that did produce the corner which led to THAT goal).

He’ll be starting games soon enough and I think he has a cracking future ahead of him.
Good luck young man

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 17:14 - Aug 14 with 2825 viewsBrianMcCarthy

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 17:07 - Aug 14 by Lblock

Sometimes you see a young player and you just know he’s going to make it, this lad is in that category for me.

I only turned the game back on in the 86th minute just as Yas was lining up that magic free kick.
I’ve no idea what Sincs did before that point but the 9 minutes I did see reinforced my views on the kid.
He has raw pace, raw ability and bags of confidence.
His attempted overhead kick tells me he’s not shy of trying a few special things and he left Slumberland players trailing when he went on that run.

Clearly a lot to learn - he gave the ball away right at the very end allowing them to build that one last attack; also you’d probably want him to cross rather than shoot at the keepers near post ( but that did produce the corner which led to THAT goal).

He’ll be starting games soon enough and I think he has a cracking future ahead of him.
Good luck young man

"also you’d probably want him to cross rather than shoot at the keepers near post ( but that did produce the corner which led to THAT goal)."

Definitely. Had we not scored from the corner I'd imagine he'd have been reminded of that in the dressing room. To be fair to him, I think there's a possibility that he might have lost control of the ball momentarily with his left and ended up running out of space/time and had to shoot.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 22:59 - Aug 14 with 2514 viewsDannyPaddox

Sinclair Armstrong. He’s a work of art.
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 13:36 - Aug 15 with 2248 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 13:39 - Aug 15 with 2231 viewsstanistheman

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 14:40 - Aug 12 by derbyhoop

Nobody's expecting that today.
But, in 2 years time, what would the going rate for a quick, powerful 21 year old striker with 50 Championship games?
Assuming he gets to that level

We need to sign him on a longer contract if we are ever to get anything like £20m for Armstrong.

He is a player that we need to introduce to games earlier than the 75th minute or later.
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 13:59 - Aug 15 with 2169 viewsCamberleyR

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 13:39 - Aug 15 by stanistheman

We need to sign him on a longer contract if we are ever to get anything like £20m for Armstrong.

He is a player that we need to introduce to games earlier than the 75th minute or later.

He signed a new deal only last month until June 2024 with the obligatory one year option tagged on.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/young-qpr-striker-armstrong-can-make-an-impa

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 14:38 - Aug 15 with 2100 viewsPinnerPaul

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 21:08 - Aug 13 by aston_hoop

If they ever did that thing again where professional footballers race the 100m to see who's quickest, my money is on Sinclair

Haaland!
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 14:40 - Aug 15 with 2084 viewsPinnerPaul

Before, or is too late, we get too excited, we need to see how he gets on after 10 maybe 20 STARTS!

Soooo much easier at this level playing against defenders who have been on the pitch all match when you come on.
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 15:25 - Aug 15 with 2004 viewsdaveB

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 14:40 - Aug 15 by PinnerPaul

Before, or is too late, we get too excited, we need to see how he gets on after 10 maybe 20 STARTS!

Soooo much easier at this level playing against defenders who have been on the pitch all match when you come on.

Lets just get excited, whats the worst that can happen :-)
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 15:27 - Aug 15 with 1996 viewsOldPedro

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 15:25 - Aug 15 by daveB

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 15:38 - Aug 15 with 1950 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 15:25 - Aug 15 by daveB

Worst chat up line ever.
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 17:28 - Aug 15 with 1875 viewsderbyhoop

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 15:27 - Aug 15 by OldPedro

That's what my cousin said to Harold Shipman.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 20:01 - Aug 15 with 1715 viewsdm97

Turned down 8/9 loans from league one, two and Scottish clubs - saved us some prem loan wages at the very least then
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 00:19 - Aug 17 with 1404 viewsMrSheen

My first sight of him in the flesh tonight. Evil Les jr.
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 00:41 - Aug 17 with 1358 viewseastside_r

SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 00:19 - Aug 17 by MrSheen

My first sight of him in the flesh tonight. Evil Les jr.

Mine too. Raw but an undoubted talent who will create havoc with a lot of defences at the level.

Apparently not good enough to make MW’s nose-diving first team squad last season.
SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG- He can be whatever he wants to be.. on 01:06 - Aug 17 with 1304 viewsPunteR

He definitely has a bit about him. Very raw player though.
Should have scored really.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024