Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City in the brown stuff? 10:51 - Feb 6 with 9373 viewsToast_R

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64536785

Will any of this stick?
Would be funny if the book is thrown at them. No point in a financial penalty, this needs to be a points matter or even relegation.

Man City in the brown stuff? on 10:54 - Feb 6 with 6087 viewstoboboly

Multiple relegations, would be fun to see them in the North West Counties league

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Man City in the brown stuff? on 10:55 - Feb 6 with 6076 viewsdanehoop

I expect us to be fined for this.

Never knowingly understood

Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:00 - Feb 6 with 6024 viewsPaddyhoops

They’ll get around it . They always do . Money talks. They could always breakaway and form a super league with Barca, Real and Juve. Play each other ten times a season.
A financially doped football club same as Chelscum and Club Saudi Arabia in the North East!!
Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:01 - Feb 6 with 6011 viewsloftus77

Man City in the brown stuff? on 10:55 - Feb 6 by danehoop

Absolutely - Barton and ourselves conspired to hand them the first Prem title in May 2012 and started all the rot. We were implicitly involved.

£500 fine for them, minus 80pts deduction (40pts this season, 40pts next season)for us is the talk I'm hearing.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2023 11:02]
Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:10 - Feb 6 with 5913 viewsRs_Holy

Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:00 - Feb 6 by Paddyhoops

They’ll get around it . They always do . Money talks. They could always breakaway and form a super league with Barca, Real and Juve. Play each other ten times a season.
A financially doped football club same as Chelscum and Club Saudi Arabia in the North East!!

nothing will happen... Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:16 - Feb 6 with 5870 viewsToast_R

I'm hearing lots of covered up financial dealings that were never provided when asked. Mancini apparently getting paid by some shadow busineses in Abu Dhabi as part of his Man City deal. How many players wages also went the same way I wonder?

This really sounds Premier League expulsion worthy according to the so called experts.
Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:17 - Feb 6 with 5865 viewsvanrrrr

Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:42 - Feb 6 with 5703 viewsNortholt_Rs

We will remain the only club ever smashed by FFP. Shiteh will get away with it like they did when they were banned for playing in Europe for 2 years - the ruling was subsequently overturned by the Court of Arbitration. FFP is a total sham.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Man City in the brown stuff? on 12:10 - Feb 6 with 5538 viewsBluce_Ree

I hope Man City get away with it.

They're the big team I hate the least. If they're winning titles that means Liverpool and Chelsea aren't.

Don't get me wrong, I hate them. But just not quite as much. But still a lot. But then I hate all big teams.

And medium sized ones too.

And small teams can f*ck off also.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Man City in the brown stuff? on 12:49 - Feb 6 with 5316 viewsAntti_Heinola

Man City in the brown stuff? on 12:10 - Feb 6 by Bluce_Ree

I hope Man City get away with it.

They're the big team I hate the least. If they're winning titles that means Liverpool and Chelsea aren't.

Don't get me wrong, I hate them. But just not quite as much. But still a lot. But then I hate all big teams.

And medium sized ones too.

And small teams can f*ck off also.

I particularly despise all amateur teams, and Sunday League teams too. And Cubs teams.

Bare bones.

Man City in the brown stuff? on 12:52 - Feb 6 with 5295 viewsted_hendrix

They'll be okay, their owners will just buy Great Britain and do something remarkably mystical and everybody will be amazed and carry on as normal.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:04 - Feb 6 with 5207 viewsw7r

Man City in the brown stuff? on 12:52 - Feb 6 by ted_hendrix

They'll be okay, their owners will just buy Great Britain and do something remarkably mystical and everybody will be amazed and carry on as normal.

They will do just this.
Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:12 - Feb 6 with 5143 viewsthemodfather

nail em up! first, second, third time? they continue to breach rules, just as that other lot are doing near king's road....loopholes and grey areas , they know what they are doing .
what do you expect when corporates are buying clubs. ?? honesty?
Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:14 - Feb 6 with 5121 viewsjohnhoop

Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:01 - Feb 6 by loftus77

Absolutely - Barton and ourselves conspired to hand them the first Prem title in May 2012 and started all the rot. We were implicitly involved.

£500 fine for them, minus 80pts deduction (40pts this season, 40pts next season)for us is the talk I'm hearing.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2023 11:02]

As they narrowly beat us in the last game of the season title decider presumably the new Premier League winners for 2012 would be us?
Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:34 - Feb 6 with 5006 viewsDannyPaddox

Man City in the brown stuff? on 12:49 - Feb 6 by Antti_Heinola

I particularly despise all amateur teams, and Sunday League teams too. And Cubs teams.

Such is my ire for certain subbuteo teams I’ve literally stamped on them.
Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:39 - Feb 6 with 4938 viewsSakura

Its an absolute disgrace they are being charged. These charges were first raised against Man City back when they had have zero debt. For those years there should be no charge at all. The rules are a scam to keep the Football Period as entrenched as they can.

United and Liverpool are both likely to be sold and that’s no surprise. Both clubs are leveraged up on hundreds of millions of debt. That was more manageable when interest rates were low but now we are leaving that world those clubs are on the road to huge huge trouble and these rules do nothing to protect them.

City owners did take a loan out in 2021 but so have United etc so that’s not whats being judged here.

If rich owners give cash to the club and it isn’t debt. It isn’t a loan then that money shouldn’t be an issue. Its ridiculous that we aren’t allowed to go out and spend £10 million on a striker. If the owners give it as cash to the club then there is zero reason that shouldn’t be allowed. This isn’t a communist country

FFP is killing the game. It takes hope away from clubs like ours. All QPR fans should be backing City if they can pick loop holes in these laws and set a precedent for us to follow ourselves so we can escape this mess as Les and Belk cant find players we can turn for a profit so its our only way out
Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:50 - Feb 6 with 4886 viewsdaveB

Man City in the brown stuff? on 11:42 - Feb 6 by Northolt_Rs

We will remain the only club ever smashed by FFP. Shiteh will get away with it like they did when they were banned for playing in Europe for 2 years - the ruling was subsequently overturned by the Court of Arbitration. FFP is a total sham.

not quite true. Derby and Sheff Wednesday were both relegated through points deductions
Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:53 - Feb 6 with 4869 viewsdaveB

Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:39 - Feb 6 by Sakura

Its an absolute disgrace they are being charged. These charges were first raised against Man City back when they had have zero debt. For those years there should be no charge at all. The rules are a scam to keep the Football Period as entrenched as they can.

United and Liverpool are both likely to be sold and that’s no surprise. Both clubs are leveraged up on hundreds of millions of debt. That was more manageable when interest rates were low but now we are leaving that world those clubs are on the road to huge huge trouble and these rules do nothing to protect them.

City owners did take a loan out in 2021 but so have United etc so that’s not whats being judged here.

If rich owners give cash to the club and it isn’t debt. It isn’t a loan then that money shouldn’t be an issue. Its ridiculous that we aren’t allowed to go out and spend £10 million on a striker. If the owners give it as cash to the club then there is zero reason that shouldn’t be allowed. This isn’t a communist country

FFP is killing the game. It takes hope away from clubs like ours. All QPR fans should be backing City if they can pick loop holes in these laws and set a precedent for us to follow ourselves so we can escape this mess as Les and Belk cant find players we can turn for a profit so its our only way out

If the charges are true they were paying both players and managers 2 separate wages one from a different club in Qatar to get around the rules whilst also lying about how much income they had. If they are found to have cheated they deserve to be punished
Man City in the brown stuff? on 14:11 - Feb 6 with 4762 viewsRs_Holy

Man City in the brown stuff? on 13:50 - Feb 6 by daveB

not quite true. Derby and Sheff Wednesday were both relegated through points deductions

ah yes Dave but that was not the Premier League was it!.....nothing will happen... Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Man City in the brown stuff? on 14:38 - Feb 6 with 4658 viewsJuzzie

Hot air. Everyone looking like they're doing something about it when nothing will happen.
Man City in the brown stuff? on 14:40 - Feb 6 with 4644 viewsconnell10

Nothing will happen to them .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Man City in the brown stuff? on 16:48 - Feb 6 with 4376 viewsterryb

It will take far longer for this to be settled than the time it took for us & Derby to be finalised.
Man City in the brown stuff? on 17:01 - Feb 6 with 4341 viewsbosh67

Man City in the brown stuff? on 10:55 - Feb 6 by danehoop

Knowing our luck we’ll get fined for our part in them signing Sterling from Liverpool.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Man City in the brown stuff? on 17:04 - Feb 6 with 4326 viewsPhildo

Not so sure nothing will happen here as that would have possibly been squared away before now - lot of dirty laundry to be washed here.
Man City in the brown stuff? on 18:38 - Feb 6 with 4158 viewsdmm

A good breakdown of the situation here: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/06/manchester-city-premier-league-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024