Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 92217 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:28 - Aug 4 with 24452 viewsjohnhoop

I think I’ll leave it to Bluce Ree to summarise what’s going to happen to us in this one.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:41 - Aug 4 with 24410 viewsloneranger1

Nice thread name...

Can't see beyond getting walloped I'm afraid, after last week's non-performance and now no Jimmy Dunne or replacement centre-back in time to play (I don't think).

5-1
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:45 - Aug 4 with 24392 viewssparkey

5-0 loss

Before someone tells me to be more optimistic, 5-0 is being optimistic.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:46 - Aug 4 with 24384 viewsWestonsuperR

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:45 - Aug 4 by sparkey

5-0 loss

Before someone tells me to be more optimistic, 5-0 is being optimistic.

I’ve had money on Watford at Evens and also a 3 goal and 4 goal win. Goes without saying I hope I lose the lot and we sneak a win but can’t in any way see it.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:50 - Aug 4 with 24353 viewsRangersw12

New season , new me

1 nil Rangers

Dykes pen
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:57 - Aug 4 with 24304 viewsSimonJames

1-1 Chair

100% of people who drink water will die.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:00 - Aug 4 with 24285 viewskensalriser

Shit summer's just about to get worse, I fear.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 24270 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Easy option is to stick the boot in, jump on the negative bandwagon etc but even as a happy clapper its almost impossible not to. Can only truly comment on the last games I attended which was the absolute slopped served up against Preston and Coventry at home last season. We appear to be in an even worse spot as we kick off tomorrow in respect of squad and belief judging from the comments regarding our pre season.

0-4 if we're lucky but genuinely fear a proper bum gobbing.
Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 24240 viewscolinallcars

Hope Springs Eternal (Alexander Pope).
Not when facing a turkey the size of this one Alex.
At least a three goal defeat I reckon.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 24223 viewsbosh67

A point would be massive tomorrow considering what we have available. If Gubbins is thrown in I truly hope the fans get behind the guy. It's a massive chance for him if he's on the team sheet.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 24213 viewsDavieQPR

I wouldn't be surprised by a boring 0 - 0.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:09 - Aug 4 with 24195 viewsMonkey_Roots

1-3
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:16 - Aug 4 with 24145 viewsMatch82

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 12:57 - Aug 4 by SimonJames

1-1 Chair

Agreed.

Seeing as we're agreed, we might as well just not play the game, shake hands and go home right?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:18 - Aug 4 with 24109 viewsted_hendrix

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:06 - Aug 4 by DavieQPR

I wouldn't be surprised by a boring 0 - 0.

I would be delighted-- shocked and stunned.

The world's still spinning around we don't know why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:29 - Aug 4 with 24053 viewsSuperhoop83

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as much as I look forward to Christmas nights round my in-laws watching Call The Midwife and Mrs Brown's Boys.

1-1

Suffering since 1978.

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 23990 viewsNov77

Normally when expectations get this low we pull a surprise out of the bag, it’s against our footballing ‘bunnies’ too, the team we’ve beaten more than any other in our history.

Sadly I think we’ve slid so far down the shitehole even this strange quirk in the space time continuum can’t save us.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:39 - Aug 4 with 23975 viewsdaveB

head says 3-1 Watford but wouldn't be that shocked to see us nick a 2-1
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:42 - Aug 4 with 23958 viewsNed_Kennedys

Think we’ll set up to contain them but still lose 2-0 with us having only 1 shot on target all game.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:43 - Aug 4 with 23952 viewsHarbour

2-0 Watford regretably…can’t see beyond a defeat hope I am wrong.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:45 - Aug 4 with 23942 viewsPaddyhoops

I’d take a 1.0 defeat now with the proviso of a decent performance.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:47 - Aug 4 with 23935 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence"

As I have neither hope or confidence in this team I therefore have no optimism, unfortunately. 5-0 thumping defeat for the Rs.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 13:55 - Aug 4 with 23903 viewsthemodfather

i loathe tw@tford and after an average, at best , pre-season, expecting a loss but new season with real points to play for. crossing everything for a draw , cross message but it's always the hope that gets you!
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:00 - Aug 4 with 23880 viewsNorthantsHoop

As I'm off the beer these days will sink some G&Ts in a Watford hostelry enough to help numb myself as the yellow ones launch wave after wave of attack and it's all over in the first 15 mins. On the plus side never seen Rangers lose at Watford.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:08 - Aug 4 with 23816 viewsDWQPR

I’m going for a very optimistic 7-0.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:14 - Aug 4 with 23786 viewsAntti_Heinola

If we lose by two or less I'll be almost pleased.

4-0 as a minimum.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024