Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New suspect for madeleine mcann. 14:50 - Jun 4 with 6385 viewsqpr_1968

can't get me head round this one, new suspect, german serving time in prison.
thought the case had been closed, obviously not.
anyone got any thoughts on this, lots of people seem to think the parents still had something to do with it.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:12 - Jun 4 with 2922 viewsGloucs_R

Can't believe they missed a known criminal and kiddie fiddler living 2 miles away

I hope they get answers and closure one day though.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 18:08]

Poll: Are we staying up?

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:18 - Jun 4 with 2901 viewspaulparker

Not going to get into on here as I think this MB has had enough barneys the last few weeks
But all I will say is if this case interests you go on YouTube and watch the stuff by Richard Hall & Sonia Poulton

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:26 - Jun 4 with 2875 viewskensalriser

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:18 - Jun 4 by paulparker

Not going to get into on here as I think this MB has had enough barneys the last few weeks
But all I will say is if this case interests you go on YouTube and watch the stuff by Richard Hall & Sonia Poulton

Yeah we need this about as much as we need a 0-5 home reverse v Barnsley.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:29 - Jun 4 with 2871 viewsstowmarketrange

If it stops the vile abuse they get on social media,and more importantly,the find what happened to her all those years ago,and who did it,then it’s a good thing.But I can’t believe they didn’t check for potential suspects in the local area.
Even if he does own up to it,can we really believe it’s the truth?
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:30 - Jun 4 with 2866 viewsHamptonR

German, Gerry same thing really.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 15:31]
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:31 - Jun 4 with 2863 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I have been to that area on holiday and that resort is not that big. It seems incredible that a known paedo could have been living in a distinctive camper van nearby without being on the radar.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:56 - Jun 4 with 2800 viewsqpr_1968

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:18 - Jun 4 by paulparker

doubt the mcanns come on this site, and any thread could kick off.
and not really interested, just put it up for debate, but you've been on this board much longer than me, I'm fairly new, so i'll respect any old hands views if its gonna get into a political blood bath.....i'll leave it at that.

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 16:11 - Jun 4 with 2768 viewspaulparker

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 15:56 - Jun 4 by qpr_1968

doubt the mcanns come on this site, and any thread could kick off.
and not really interested, just put it up for debate, but you've been on this board much longer than me, I'm fairly new, so i'll respect any old hands views if its gonna get into a political blood bath.....i'll leave it at that.

Not having a pop at you 1968 , it’s more the fact of not sharing my opinion that would probably cause others to disagree ,
There’s so much to this which is why I would say check out the people I’ve said and not listen to the MSM or Netflix

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 16:30 - Jun 4 with 2724 viewsqpr_1968

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 16:11 - Jun 4 by paulparker

Not having a pop at you 1968 , it’s more the fact of not sharing my opinion that would probably cause others to disagree ,
There’s so much to this which is why I would say check out the people I’ve said and not listen to the MSM or Netflix

fair enough fellow.

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 22:34 - Jun 4 with 2415 viewsbosh67

I can't believe what that family has been through. People who believe they did it themselves are sick. Really hope they get some closure.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 00:25 - Jun 5 with 2336 viewsCLAREMAN1995

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 22:34 - Jun 4 by bosh67

I can't believe what that family has been through. People who believe they did it themselves are sick. Really hope they get some closure.

+1 .After watching the Netflix Doc I was hoping somebody would spot her alive with those eyes but as time drags on its looking more unlikely .
It looked like the local police either botched the case or were not equipped to handle one of such magnitude .Cruel on the family .
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 01:10 - Jun 5 with 2288 viewstimcocking

I only hope there is some closure somehow.

The thought of being accused of doing that to your own daughter if it was somebody else...a fate worse than death.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 01:27 - Jun 5 with 2289 viewsLoftgirl

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 22:34 - Jun 4 by bosh67

Whatever the outcome, the parents will have to live with the fact that they left two babies and a three year old alone while they went to dinner. I don't think they killed their own daughter, however, I think they are to blame for facilitating the whole thing.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 03:23 - Jun 5 with 2257 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I worked with someone who straight off the bat, never bought into the whole ‘abduction’ angle.

But the one thing he said back then then that still resonates today: if the McCanns came off a council estate, they’d have been portrayed and publicly vilified for having abandoned three kids so they could go on the lash with their equally scuzzy council house chums. In addition, instead of the millions spent on finding one child, the remaining McCann kids would have be taken into care.

As said above, whether by neglect or their own hand: they have to live with this for the rest of their days.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 06:48 - Jun 5 with 2176 viewsstevec

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 01:27 - Jun 5 by Loftgirl

Whatever the outcome, the parents will have to live with the fact that they left two babies and a three year old alone while they went to dinner. I don't think they killed their own daughter, however, I think they are to blame for facilitating the whole thing.

Yep exactly that. As a parent and a grandparent that is the thing you can never get past, beyond belief anyone would do that with such young kids.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 07:53 - Jun 5 with 2092 viewsPunteR

It's a really odd case. The Mcanns from day one have acted weirdly. Something not quite right and i think most parents have had there suspicions from day one.
Who knows?. One thing is for sure is there are complete nutters out there that will abduct children.
My daughter is the same age as Madeline so it's always been in the back of my mind as she's grown up.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 08:10 - Jun 5 with 2066 viewsTheChef

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 07:53 - Jun 5 by PunteR

It's a really odd case. The Mcanns from day one have acted weirdly. Something not quite right and i think most parents have had there suspicions from day one.
Who knows?. One thing is for sure is there are complete nutters out there that will abduct children.
My daughter is the same age as Madeline so it's always been in the back of my mind as she's grown up.

Yes a really odd case, and strange how much media attention it gets compared to all the other tragic cases of children who have disappeared.

As mentioned above, the work done by Richard Hall exploring the case is especially interesting.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 08:21 - Jun 5 with 2039 viewsjeffranger

I’ve little sympathy for them, as who in there right mind would leave young kids alone at a hotel in a foreign country so they could have dinner & drinks, it’s beyond belief, I’ve been away with my daughters & children & have never left them alone, still feel something is not right with this case.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 09:23 - Jun 5 with 1934 viewsMrSheen

I confess! I once took a Mark Warner holiday. My twins were six months old at the time. They were in supervised play for spells in the day, as they would have been at a creche. At night, you put them to bed and waited for them to go to sleep. You then left your details with the block warden and slipped of to dinner. I think (long time now) you were given a pager). They patrolled the corridors and if they heard crying, they called the parents who returned to the child.

Admittedly, this was in a compound in the middle of nowhere in Sardinia. The Portuguese resort was in a town and more accessible to all-comers. I honestly don't know if I'd have been comfortable enough to leave them if that was the case where we were, before this happened.

Anyone can be wise after the event, and it seems the gleeful urge to find fault with others can rise to any occasion. Wearing tight jeans is an invitation to rape, leaving a window open is the green light to a burglar, parents having a drink...

My disgust with the treatment of the McCanns has been stimulated by what has happened to my friend's brother, who happened to be staying at the resort at the same time. His identity and statements to the police were published online. A few random facts about his life, some false assumptions and some wholly absurd and disgusting supposition led to him getting his own 32-page thread on David Icke's forum, where the conclusion was that he was Tony Blair's envoy to a Bilderberg Group symposium on the implantation of thought control microchips into children's brains. Madeleine died when her surgeon father botched the insertion of the chip in a demonstration. No wonder they look shifty.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 09:40 - Jun 5 with 1902 viewsMrSheen

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 08:21 - Jun 5 by jeffranger

I’ve little sympathy for them, as who in there right mind would leave young kids alone at a hotel in a foreign country so they could have dinner & drinks, it’s beyond belief, I’ve been away with my daughters & children & have never left them alone, still feel something is not right with this case.

"Little sympathy" for parents whose child was abducted and never found, kids whose sister disappeared. Jesus wept, or so we used to be told.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 10:11 - Jun 5 with 1819 views2Thomas2Bowles

2 Babies and a 3-year-old left alone...

Beyond my comprehension in any situation.

So many charges they should have faced.

Any sympathy I have is for Madeleine and her siblings.

This guy is now suspected in the disappearance of another child in Germany.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 10:53 - Jun 5 with 1758 viewsfrancisbowles

So many parents who have never made a mistake, got a decision wrong or regretted something they have done. I am impressed.

I'm off to confession.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 11:01 - Jun 5 with 1737 viewsNorthernr

Yeh my parents used to do that with Paul and I when we were little, put us to bed then go downstairs for a meal and drinks.

I used to absolutely hate it. We'd been in a hotel when we were very little that caught fire in the middle of the night, woken up by blaring alarm, rushed out into the car park. Traumatised me as a little kid and whenever they'd leave us alone in the room I was absolutely beside myself, paranoid about every little noise or light. I was a pretty nervous kid anyway.

There was one incident when we were on holiday in Canada and I couldn't stand it any more, wandered out of the room and started asking people how to get to the restaurant and stuff like that, caused a bit of a scene and a panic.

Hard to believe now.
New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 11:03 - Jun 5 with 1717 views2Thomas2Bowles

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 10:53 - Jun 5 by francisbowles

So many parents who have never made a mistake, got a decision wrong or regretted something they have done. I am impressed.

I'm off to confession.

Lots do make mistakes, I did, maybe not paying attention for a moment and bad things can happen.

But this was not for a moment. it was a willful act to leave them unattended.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

New suspect for madeleine mcann. on 11:10 - Jun 5 with 1720 viewsPhildo

Hotels always had baby listening services and they were widely used. I am sure they have wished every day that one had stayed with the kids- what a living torture their lives must have been. People do drop their guard when on holiday.

I thought they got a lot of attention compared to other cases because of the circumstances, because it was sad, because they were doctors and sadly because the mum was attractive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024