Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boufal 10:18 - Aug 25 with 1687 views1teeminants

I know it’s very early days but a superb run and assist by Boufal for the goal yesterday. I’ve just read a report from Redmond saying how much fun it is to have Djenepo and Boufal in the squad saying how talented they are and how they light the place up ,how committed Boufal is with him giving it 100 % in training . He will be like a new signing if we use him correctly . Maybe start him against Fulham in the cup ?

It was pretty obvious he had the ability after that goal v West Brom . We knew he had to increase his work rate and it only needed a decent manager in Ralph to get him going. I really don’t understand those that didn’t want to give him a chance under Ralph and there were many.
[Post edited 25 Aug 10:24]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Boufal on 23:49 - Aug 26 with 236 viewsTimSaint

Boufal on 11:08 - Aug 25 by 1teeminants

Adams will be good too I’m sure.I think he just needs a goal to get him going. He really hasn’t had a decent chance yet in three games. Impressed with Danso too.

Adams could not have asked for a better chance than the one in the 2nd minute of his Prem debut, or that free header v Liverpool !!

I think a goal will boost him big time, so play him v Fulham and hopefully he will get that elusive goal and it will be the first of many.

He is probably trying too hard, now that fellow Championship strikers from last season have started to notch.

TimSaint

Boufal on 06:53 - Aug 27 with 193 viewsareasix

I did say not all the info came in but you cannot deny that Ralph was trying to buy him until it went over £15m and as I have said many times I am predicting weeks months ahead so accuracy is never going to be as high as a few hours before something is going to happen

But let's see if the turkeys come home to roost very soon!
Boufal on 09:34 - Aug 27 with 123 viewsthis_charming_man

Boufal on 23:49 - Aug 26 by TimSaint

Adams could not have asked for a better chance than the one in the 2nd minute of his Prem debut, or that free header v Liverpool !!

I think a goal will boost him big time, so play him v Fulham and hopefully he will get that elusive goal and it will be the first of many.

He is probably trying too hard, now that fellow Championship strikers from last season have started to notch.

He had a great chance against Brighton too, just about 20 minutes to go, six yards out should have buried it.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

Boufal on 09:39 - Aug 27 with 119 viewsthis_charming_man

Boufal on 06:53 - Aug 27 by areasix

I did say not all the info came in but you cannot deny that Ralph was trying to buy him until it went over £15m and as I have said many times I am predicting weeks months ahead so accuracy is never going to be as high as a few hours before something is going to happen

But let's see if the turkeys come home to roost very soon!

When you say “not all the info came in” how about none, you didn’t get a single thing right this window apart from claim stuff that was already in the public domain

Forster ❌
McCarthy ❌
Stephens ❌
Lookman ❌
Turnbull ❌
Austin ❌
The list goes on

2019 =❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019