Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top four by Friday? 17:04 - Sep 14 with 595 viewsSteveMoron

Great hard fought win today.

Top four by Friday? on 17:35 - Sep 14 with 556 viewsAndrewW_London

It certainly was! And one, I have to say, I didn't see coming.

We had to dig in at the end and those seven minutes of extra time were predictably nervy. But, unlike so often last season, we showed resilience and held on.

Now, wouldn't it be brilliant to beat Bournemouth!

Twickenham Saint

Top four by Friday? on 17:38 - Sep 14 with 547 viewsRon11

Top four by Friday? on 17:35 - Sep 14 by AndrewW_London

It certainly was! And one, I have to say, I didn't see coming.

We had to dig in at the end and those seven minutes of extra time were predictably nervy. But, unlike so often last season, we showed resilience and held on.

Now, wouldn't it be brilliant to beat Bournemouth!

It was.
But Vestergaard would have us punished by stronger teams.
Top four by Friday? on 17:57 - Sep 14 with 525 views1885_SFC

Top four by Friday? on 17:38 - Sep 14 by Ron11

It was.
But Vestergaard would have us punished by stronger teams.

He was awful today. Yes I know we won... three points etc etc... but Vestergaard looked clumsy all game & that is putting it mildly. He panics whenever a ball drops over his head & seems to lose his bearings. He's slow - bordering on ponderous - and as you mention, classier teams would have punished him/us much more than Sheffield United ever did.

Love life. Love music.

Top four by Friday? on 18:40 - Sep 14 with 483 viewskingslandstand1

Top four by Friday? on 17:57 - Sep 14 by 1885_SFC

He was awful today. Yes I know we won... three points etc etc... but Vestergaard looked clumsy all game & that is putting it mildly. He panics whenever a ball drops over his head & seems to lose his bearings. He's slow - bordering on ponderous - and as you mention, classier teams would have punished him/us much more than Sheffield United ever did.

Haven't seen any highights or anything until MOTD and you guys ere there, but wasn't he MOTM against Brighton? How can a player change so much from one game to the next?
Top four by Friday? on 18:44 - Sep 14 with 479 viewsRon11

Top four by Friday? on 18:40 - Sep 14 by kingslandstand1

Haven't seen any highights or anything until MOTD and you guys ere there, but wasn't he MOTM against Brighton? How can a player change so much from one game to the next?

Maybe he suffers with bouts of nervousness.
Top four by Friday? on 19:34 - Sep 14 with 456 viewssaint22

Top four by Friday? on 18:40 - Sep 14 by kingslandstand1

I think he us far too casual and it seems like he thinks he us better than he actually is
Too slow
I hope dansi lines up with bednarek soon

Top four by Friday? on 20:32 - Sep 14 with 371 viewsthis_charming_man

With gunners keeping clean sheets, bedders looking good, rom on top,form, djeppers banging them in, Adz close to getting a goal plus berty, kevy D and redders to come back you’ve got to fancy us to beat bompey on Friday.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 20:32]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: What would you do with a big bid for Hojbjerg?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020