Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 59591 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:04 - Aug 10 with 2172 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:56 - Aug 10 by Darran

They lost 3-1 to the massive SC Paderborn 07 yesterday.

Interesting. I might check their board out. Like all pre season matches it is the manner of the defeat that concerns. We lost one match in the States and against Bournemouth away and, apart from questioning the necessity of latter match, we were not unduly concerned.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:05 - Aug 10 with 2171 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:51 - Aug 10 by exiledclaseboy

The Everton forum's version of Warwick and Spratty are up in arms I reckon.

El C*nto's got them organised and playing attractive football. Once you've achieved that with a settled side you can f*ck about in friendlies to your heart's content.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:05 - Aug 10 with 2169 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:04 - Aug 10 by IAN05

Remember it well. We looked shapeless and Monk was terrible. I remember the Neath game where he looked like he had never played the game.

Also remember that many thought he would be gone by October. Lets hope there is a similar outcome this time

Aye, let's hope so!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:07 - Aug 10 with 2152 viewsexiledclaseboy

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:05 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

El C*nto's got them organised and playing attractive football. Once you've achieved that with a settled side you can f*ck about in friendlies to your heart's content.

How do you know? Do you watch them often?

Poll: Tory leader

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:09 - Aug 10 with 2129 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:07 - Aug 10 by exiledclaseboy

How do you know? Do you watch them often?

Err, not in the flesh, SIg.

Ask any Everton fan...
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:13 - Aug 10 with 2114 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:09 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

Err, not in the flesh, SIg.

Ask any Everton fan...

Bit like the Swans then.

Sorry but you did tee it up. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:36 - Aug 10 with 1918 viewsymaohyd

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:47 - Aug 10 by Darran

Everton have played five pre-season games and haven't won one.
What ew reckon?

I think Martinez's stock is very high after last season and at this stage the vast majority of Evertonians will be pro Martinez, regardless of pre-season.

As for ourselves, there is a sizeable section of our support who probably didn't want ML to be sacked, definitely didn't want GM to be installed as a manager and sadly regardless of how well GM may well do, will be waiting for the day he/the team screws up and will sing like canaries.

I'm a big supporter of GM and think he is the right man for the job. You, I believe didn't believe he was the right man but unlike many on here have been supportive and not vindictive.

I may well be wrong about GM well soon find out.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:49 - Aug 10 with 1886 viewsLiam

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:36 - Aug 10 by ymaohyd

I think Martinez's stock is very high after last season and at this stage the vast majority of Evertonians will be pro Martinez, regardless of pre-season.

As for ourselves, there is a sizeable section of our support who probably didn't want ML to be sacked, definitely didn't want GM to be installed as a manager and sadly regardless of how well GM may well do, will be waiting for the day he/the team screws up and will sing like canaries.

I'm a big supporter of GM and think he is the right man for the job. You, I believe didn't believe he was the right man but unlike many on here have been supportive and not vindictive.

I personally think Huw is waiting for the right appointment, maybe some good manager to get sacked to get on the cheap.

I reckon Monk will do alright for a few months (you can't judge him off one pre season friendly like everyone's doing) but he's not a long term solution. When the new appointment comes maybe in the next 4-8 months I can see Monk staying and being an assistant to help the new appointment.

It'd be interesting to see what the club employed him as and what his responsibilities are. Maybe his contract already have the limits on his responsibilities teeing up the new appointment to slot in without any changes to Monk's contract.
Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:51 - Aug 10 with 1876 viewsmonmouth

It's great on here these days. I used to love jackanory when I was a kid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:52 - Aug 10 with 1866 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:49 - Aug 10 by Liam

I personally think Huw is waiting for the right appointment, maybe some good manager to get sacked to get on the cheap.

I reckon Monk will do alright for a few months (you can't judge him off one pre season friendly like everyone's doing) but he's not a long term solution. When the new appointment comes maybe in the next 4-8 months I can see Monk staying and being an assistant to help the new appointment.

It'd be interesting to see what the club employed him as and what his responsibilities are. Maybe his contract already have the limits on his responsibilities teeing up the new appointment to slot in without any changes to Monk's contract.

Barking,absolutely f*cking barking.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:53 - Aug 10 with 1864 viewsAngelRangelQS

I don't understand why in a preseason friendly you would expect a manager to change things around when it's not working.

Surely the point was to stick with it so it may work at some stage in the future?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:54 - Aug 10 with 1852 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:53 - Aug 10 by AngelRangelQS

I don't understand why in a preseason friendly you would expect a manager to change things around when it's not working.

Surely the point was to stick with it so it may work at some stage in the future?

Yes, that'll be it...
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:59 - Aug 10 with 1837 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:36 - Aug 10 by ymaohyd

I was with you up to 'waiting for the day the team screws up'. I would bet you none of us in the concerned group want that.
I will be bloody angry if it happens as I will feel it will have been so unnecessary.
I won't be crowing 'I was right'. Believe me I will be as devastated as any true fan. On the flip side I will be here to tell you I was wrong if we have a fine season. It will be my absolute pleasure.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:04 - Aug 10 with 1815 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:59 - Aug 10 by Private_Partz

I was with you up to 'waiting for the day the team screws up'. I would bet you none of us in the concerned group want that.
I will be bloody angry if it happens as I will feel it will have been so unnecessary.
I won't be crowing 'I was right'. Believe me I will be as devastated as any true fan. On the flip side I will be here to tell you I was wrong if we have a fine season. It will be my absolute pleasure.

Same here. Why anyone would think their fellow Swans fans would want the team to fail just so they could say "I told you so!" I cannot fathom. We all love our club, but there have been some strange goings on which any normal person would ask questions about, because they care. And that's the point, we all care and want the best for SCFC.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:06 - Aug 10 with 1807 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:04 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Same here. Why anyone would think their fellow Swans fans would want the team to fail just so they could say "I told you so!" I cannot fathom. We all love our club, but there have been some strange goings on which any normal person would ask questions about, because they care. And that's the point, we all care and want the best for SCFC.

That would our *coughs* "agenda" - what a bunch of b@stards, eh?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:10 - Aug 10 with 1789 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:06 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

That would our *coughs* "agenda" - what a bunch of b@stards, eh?

I'm sure there's an agenda against us Phil. Or am I being overly paranoid.........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:20 - Aug 10 with 1706 viewsswansealad69

After the fiasco with fans getting in late and paying 15 quid to watch a friendly with no discounts for season ticket holders, to watch a guttless performance like that then the fans should have made there anger felt.
Remember this! It was the first and only home game before the season starts for the new look side to put some effort in.
Its not the fact we lost but the way they lost.
We were totaly out played and caused them little if any problems.
But what is even more worrying was there starting 11 tore us spart along with there ending 11.
They took 6 players off and still out played us and could easly have scored 6.
Yes it was a friendly and no points were on offer, but come on when was the last time we seen the team out pkayed that bad? And no attempt to rectify it.
The club have moved on to many players and not get anyone on the bench to change things.
Hope im wrong and we do well but that performance yeasterday was not good fpr the moral of the team or club in general.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:25 - Aug 10 with 1679 viewsdgt73

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:20 - Aug 10 by swansealad69

After the fiasco with fans getting in late and paying 15 quid to watch a friendly with no discounts for season ticket holders, to watch a guttless performance like that then the fans should have made there anger felt.
Remember this! It was the first and only home game before the season starts for the new look side to put some effort in.
Its not the fact we lost but the way they lost.
We were totaly out played and caused them little if any problems.
But what is even more worrying was there starting 11 tore us spart along with there ending 11.
They took 6 players off and still out played us and could easly have scored 6.
Yes it was a friendly and no points were on offer, but come on when was the last time we seen the team out pkayed that bad? And no attempt to rectify it.
The club have moved on to many players and not get anyone on the bench to change things.
Hope im wrong and we do well but that performance yeasterday was not good fpr the moral of the team or club in general.

Complete bollocks.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:27 - Aug 10 with 1667 viewsswansealad69

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:25 - Aug 10 by dgt73

Complete bollocks.

Wow that has had to the topic.
If u are bold and big enough to put my post down then atleast explain why your stupid and child like remark.
If not run along.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:31 - Aug 10 with 1648 viewsdgt73

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:27 - Aug 10 by swansealad69

Wow that has had to the topic.
If u are bold and big enough to put my post down then atleast explain why your stupid and child like remark.
If not run along.

Question for you :- were you forced to go to yesterday's match.?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:34 - Aug 10 with 1631 viewsLiam

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:52 - Aug 10 by Darran

Barking,absolutely f*cking barking.

I has me moments
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:58 - Aug 10 with 1557 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:31 - Aug 10 by dgt73

Question for you :- were you forced to go to yesterday's match.?

WTF are you on about?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:58 - Aug 10 with 1554 viewsAngelRangelQS

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:54 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

Yes, that'll be it...

Sorry no. He should have abandoned the idea of ever playing a 4-4-2 just on the basis of a bad half in preseason.

We've played pretty much the same formation for 7 years and we've now got two good strikers who can hopefully play together, whether that's starting or later on in the game. It'll take time for the system to work and so preseason is the ideal time to test it out.

Then again that wouldn't fit your "monk is shit" opinion you've had since February and refuse to deviate from whatsoever
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:09 - Aug 10 with 1518 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:58 - Aug 10 by AngelRangelQS

Sorry no. He should have abandoned the idea of ever playing a 4-4-2 just on the basis of a bad half in preseason.

We've played pretty much the same formation for 7 years and we've now got two good strikers who can hopefully play together, whether that's starting or later on in the game. It'll take time for the system to work and so preseason is the ideal time to test it out.

Then again that wouldn't fit your "monk is shit" opinion you've had since February and refuse to deviate from whatsoever

If we play that system with that team we'll get f*cking battered at OT.

Our only significant pre-season test a week before the opener against Yernahtid isn't the time to be f*cking about.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:15 - Aug 10 with 1493 viewsDJack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:09 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

If we play that system with that team we'll get f*cking battered at OT.

Our only significant pre-season test a week before the opener against Yernahtid isn't the time to be f*cking about.

We both know that we will not play 4-4-2 against Utd (if we do I will join your crusade )

Do we really use our pre-season games to prepare for just one particular side.

p.s. Perhaps Clasey's psycho-analysis of you is spot on and you protesteth too much. ... *takes cover*

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024