Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 59586 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:21 - Aug 9 with 3015 viewsjackonicko

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:19 - Aug 9 by swansealad69

Wtf is this off the topic shit.
We going to talk about the game or rules and shit ffd.
Every time on this board someone starts with a genuine topic yet some clown starts with a stupid remark and then the topic ends.
Try and keep to what the op said ffs and remark to that.
If u want to act like children then go to jungle jims with the rest off the under 10s

Can you stop with the off topic posts please?

What do you think about what T2C posted? I've already posted my view.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:21 - Aug 9 with 3012 viewsperchrockjack

Air or arrogance is a term that s rather subjective. It's a fine line between self confidence and arroganc.
Posters who believe they are always right are arrogant

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:28 - Aug 9 with 2990 viewsswansealad69

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:21 - Aug 9 by jackonicko

Can you stop with the off topic posts please?

What do you think about what T2C posted? I've already posted my view.

Try and keep up thers a good boy.
If u read the replys then u WILL see my reply to it.
But just to bring u up to date.
I agreed with him and thought monk fecked up a.
I wont help u agian so keep up.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:35 - Aug 9 with 2954 viewsjackonicko

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:28 - Aug 9 by swansealad69

Try and keep up thers a good boy.
If u read the replys then u WILL see my reply to it.
But just to bring u up to date.
I agreed with him and thought monk fecked up a.
I wont help u agian so keep up.

So you did. And we agree with each other.

Yay! Group hugs all round.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:11 - Aug 9 with 2863 viewsTreforys_Jack

There were no boos's at the end of the game.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:51 - Aug 9 with 2772 viewsBloodyhills

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:17 - Aug 9 by Darran

Yeah he'll be there with Shaky and DYS.

Like the picture. LoL

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:51 - Aug 9 with 2772 viewsCatullus

Isn't pre season the time for experimenting? I certainly don't want us doing it in May!!

And how many pre seasons can anyone remember that have defined our season? I always used to think you couldn't really take much from pre season, it's more about fitness than actually how we will end up performing.
If we are clueless during the first game, I'll start worrying. And if it carries on I will start posting about it. Until then, I won't start slagging anyone off.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:11 - Aug 9 with 2727 viewsMattG

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:15 - Aug 9 by jojaca

Sorry!, no photo's. There was about 25/30 Brazilians a few rows down from me supporting the Swans. I absolutely felt gutted for them watching that today.

If you were in the East then they are students at Swansea Uni - a mate who was with me is a lecturer there who is working with them to improve their English over the summer.

I didn't hear any boos.
Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:27 - Aug 9 with 2689 viewsSwanseajill

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:11 - Aug 9 by Treforys_Jack

I agree, no boo's after the game.
But OP will make up anything to get his views across.

Problem is, there are fans on here that we're not able to make the game ..who will believe him.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:29 - Aug 9 with 2684 viewsLeonisGod

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:58 - Aug 9 by JonTheJack

I hope he was experimenting.

I never want to see Gylfi played out wide again.

Based on his last time with us, he seems much more suited to a central role. But if I remember rightly he was often used out wide by Spurs. Not like dyer plays, but in a narrower role like GM started to use JdG at the end of last season. So he should be used to it, but we seemed to lack all shape on the right side.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:35 - Aug 9 with 2669 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:27 - Aug 9 by Swanseajill

I agree, no boo's after the game.
But OP will make up anything to get his views across.

Problem is, there are fans on here that we're not able to make the game ..who will believe him.

Ah Jill, it's that time of year isn't it, when T2C finds any reason to vociferously criticise the board.

I chose to work today, was unaware of anything football wise until 18.30. But even though I was ignorant of proceedings, I viewed T2C's post very distrustingly.

He has an agenda that I oppose.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:35 - Aug 9 with 2666 viewsairedale

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:17 - Aug 9 by Darran

Yeah he'll be there with Shaky and DYS.

Brilliant pic.

What I didn't get was why Garry didn't try to do anything about our shape during the game.

It was pretty obvious to us early on in the game that things weren't set up right (in our opinion of course).

Overall a very odd experience.

I've been asked to ask everyone why they think Bony was shaking hands with all the Swansea team after the game?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:39 - Aug 9 with 2656 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:35 - Aug 9 by airedale

Brilliant pic.

What I didn't get was why Garry didn't try to do anything about our shape during the game.

It was pretty obvious to us early on in the game that things weren't set up right (in our opinion of course).

I've been asked to ask everyone why they think Bony was shaking hands with all the Swansea team after the game?

Because he is very friendly? OR because he is obviously moving on!! Who knows, lets not worry about it.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:43 - Aug 9 with 2646 viewsmax936

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:58 - Aug 9 by JonTheJack

I hope he was experimenting.

I never want to see Gylfi played out wide again.

This, with bells.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:08 - Aug 9 with 2580 viewsmonmouth

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:35 - Aug 9 by airedale

Brilliant pic.

Well if he's off then a) it was a truly sh1tty final performance from him and 2) Monk must be clinically insane to play him in a friendly and risk the asset and if he's not going to play next week. Monk may be inexperienced but he's not insane, so I guess Wilf just felt like shaking hands with his team-mates.

Today was bad enough without seeing imaginary ghosts mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:12 - Aug 9 with 2503 viewsUxbridge

Given that Bony was dining on St Helens Rd earlier this evening, he hasnt gone very far.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:14 - Aug 9 with 2496 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:11 - Aug 9 by Treforys_Jack

There were. In the centre of the East Stand. Not a huge section or a huge amount. I remember thinking it is bit early for that nevertheless.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:16 - Aug 9 with 2484 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:35 - Aug 9 by Catullus

Ah Jill, it's that time of year isn't it, when T2C finds any reason to vociferously criticise the board.

I chose to work today, was unaware of anything football wise until 18.30. But even though I was ignorant of proceedings, I viewed T2C's post very distrustingly.

He has an agenda that I oppose.

Any reason?

We were an utter f*cking shambles for 90 minutes. Monk sat there like a plum after sending out a flat 4-4-2 with Gylfi on the wing FFS.

Take your head out of your arse - we are going backwards at a rate of knots.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:17 - Aug 9 with 2477 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:14 - Aug 9 by Private_Partz

There were. In the centre of the East Stand. Not a huge section or a huge amount. I remember thinking it is bit early for that nevertheless.

It came across on the television coverage.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:25 - Aug 9 with 2442 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:17 - Aug 9 by WarwickHunt

It came across on the television coverage.

Just to clarify.
I always walk on to the concourse a minute or so before full time to avoid getting shoved around. I was in the east Stand on the hallway line and the final whistle went. I turned to go (did not feel like stopping to applaud) and a section above me were booing. Fairly briefly but it was noticeable.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:28 - Aug 9 with 2431 viewsmonmouth

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:16 - Aug 9 by WarwickHunt

Any reason?

We were an utter f*cking shambles for 90 minutes. Monk sat there like a plum after sending out a flat 4-4-2 with Gylfi on the wing FFS.

Take your head out of your arse - we are going backwards at a rate of knots.

Ha. You cu*tpipe. I was starting to recover, but that is exactly what happened today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:31 - Aug 9 with 2415 viewsDarran

Ok so people were booing at a pre-season friendly,and?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 23:12 - Aug 9 with 2336 viewsRuDeMan1970

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:25 - Aug 9 by Private_Partz

Just to clarify.
I always walk on to the concourse a minute or so before full time to avoid getting shoved around. I was in the east Stand on the hallway line and the final whistle went. I turned to go (did not feel like stopping to applaud) and a section above me were booing. Fairly briefly but it was noticeable.

The exact same thing happened to me. I'd made my way down to the concourse, waited for the final whistle and turned to leave (without applauding) when I heard a fairly loud chorus of booing from above me in the centre of the east stand. I didn't like hearing it but understood the frustrations. That had to be the poorest performance from a Swans team in a long time. GM made himself no friends today, playing a hopeless 4-4-2 formation, wasting Gylfi on the wing and with the team looking dejected once the second goal went in. We looked completely overrun in midfield with no width whatsoever on the right flank and practically no decent attempts on goal. I will give Villareal credit but felt that they were no better than a top ten PL side. We are going to have to improve massively once the season starts, starting by reverting to our usual formation and adding to our personnel. If this does not happen and (perish the bloody thought) Bony leaves...it'll be one helluva difficult season for us.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 23:21 - Aug 9 with 2297 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Huw didn't like Laudrup talking down our chances against top 6 opposition, so what he makes of Monk saying we are now 2-3 years behind a team like Villareal I don't know?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 23:28]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 23:28 - Aug 9 with 2268 viewsPedroJack

We've lost our passing game, we've lost our Swans identify from the last few years. The lump it up to the strikers who have no support tactic doesn't work. Not just another football club hey!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024