Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed 11:46 - Jan 30 with 23240 viewsAngelRangelQS

Personal terms being discussed.

Source: Walesonline
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:04 - Jan 30 with 3508 viewsE20Jack

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 13:53 - Jan 30 by Clinton

Any free-kicks or penalties in PVA's total ?

No penalties. Not sure about free kicks, I just can recall his open play goals from memory. Although if any are free kicks then that only adds value.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:05 - Jan 30 with 3498 viewsjackrmee

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 14:52 - Jan 30 by Flashberryjack

PC just on SS1 saying that the Taylor Ayew deal is almost done, and wished Taylor the best in his new challenge.

Also said that it's likely that we will see out the season with Center Backs we already have.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paul-clement-explains-

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:13 - Jan 30 with 3454 viewsPegojack

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:05 - Jan 30 by jackrmee

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paul-clement-explains-

Cue Bill McLaren voice:

"And they'll be dancing on the streets of Wrexham tonight..."
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:16 - Jan 30 with 3413 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 13:15 - Jan 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Also worth noting - you've got to figure Jordan's brother told him good things about Swansea if he agrees to this deal.

Swansea could be an absolute dump for all he cares. He didn't prove himself in the Premier League last season and now another Premier League side is willing to give him another chance. His brother could have told him it is worse than Pripyat and he'd still jump at the chance.

I'll go as far as saying he hasn't even proven himself in England's second tier. Yet we're giving them a player proven to do an average job in the Premier League plus £5m. This is a terrible deal for us.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 15:24]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:18 - Jan 30 with 3424 viewsTheKirkyLife

Delighted with this. Steal for us.
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:24 - Jan 30 with 3388 viewsKrisP

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 12:38 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

If I was a car salesman I'd love to do a part ex deal with most of you lot

Would you really? You'd find exaggerated valuations on cars they can't stand the sight of and would happily never see again.
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:29 - Jan 30 with 3340 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Word is that the fee "could rise to £5M".

If a decent chunk is dependent on us staying up it puts a different light on it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:03 - Jan 30 with 3179 viewsnantywatcher

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 15:16 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea could be an absolute dump for all he cares. He didn't prove himself in the Premier League last season and now another Premier League side is willing to give him another chance. His brother could have told him it is worse than Pripyat and he'd still jump at the chance.

I'll go as far as saying he hasn't even proven himself in England's second tier. Yet we're giving them a player proven to do an average job in the Premier League plus £5m. This is a terrible deal for us.

Attaboy Dwight!!
Login to get fewer ads

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:11 - Jan 30 with 3117 viewsKrisP

I agree that the destination probably barely registered. I don't agree that Taylor is even average by Premier League standards, for me he has to among the weakest in the league. Getting rid of our third choice LB and some relatively small change for Ayew is a decent shout for me. He was possibly Villa's best player last season.
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:17 - Jan 30 with 3076 viewsblackjackwood

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 11:58 - Jan 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Swansea is giving up possibly our 3rd choice left back now, and getting a 1st choice wing who can also be a backup striker.

Villa is getting rid of their first choice attacking player, and getting a likely 2nd choice left back.

£5m seems pretty reasonable when it's framed in that context.

So Clements sees Taylor in third place . . . and Taylor asked to go down a division to get regular football . . .Hallelujah !! At last a manager who sees through the crap !
Clements sees Ayew as a more versatile player who can play in more than one position. . . And I seem to remember that Ayew was supposed to be a better player than his brother.
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:21 - Jan 30 with 3038 viewsplanetswansadmin

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:17 - Jan 30 by blackjackwood

So Clements sees Taylor in third place . . . and Taylor asked to go down a division to get regular football . . .Hallelujah !! At last a manager who sees through the crap !
Clements sees Ayew as a more versatile player who can play in more than one position. . . And I seem to remember that Ayew was supposed to be a better player than his brother.

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:21 - Jan 30 with 3021 viewsAl_Bundy

This deal must value Ayew at £10M !?! Not sure he's worth that to be honest.
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:29 - Jan 30 with 2948 viewsjojaca

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:21 - Jan 30 by Al_Bundy

This deal must value Ayew at £10M !?! Not sure he's worth that to be honest.

I thought he done all right last season for Villa, we badly needed forward whose pacey and direct.

Even when you know, you never know?

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:32 - Jan 30 with 2927 viewsdobjack2

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:21 - Jan 30 by planetswansadmin

I must disagree. Thankfully there is no f in Bob Bradley
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:44 - Jan 30 with 2841 viewsSgorioFruit

The sheer fact that we have to give £5 million on top of giving them Neil Taylor just goes to
Show how shit Neil Taylor is.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:48 - Jan 30 with 2817 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It sounds like this is the last of the Swans business.
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:52 - Jan 30 with 2778 viewsmonmouth

I'm not fussed on Ayew who I think is a mercenary type, but I couldn't give two hoots. I'd take Eddie Jordan if it means getting rid of that Whiney Stirring Gogger and his pathetic agent. Why does anyone care about the money? It's not 'ours' any more. In true genius fashion, Jenkins has once again undervalued our asset though.....on paper anyway, and Villa can't know how total arse Taylor is, or they wouldn't buy him at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:55 - Jan 30 with 2753 viewsBorojack

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:44 - Jan 30 by SgorioFruit

The sheer fact that we have to give £5 million on top of giving them Neil Taylor just goes to
Show how shit Neil Taylor is.

Indeed it's a shame we couldn't get Barrow included in the deal and used the 5 million to get a centre back.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:58 - Jan 30 with 2710 viewsJacket

Crap bit of business I'm afraid. His price is no doubt by his African Nations showing, so why ain't we capitalizing on Taylor's showing at the Euros. Success at an international tournament don't guarantee jack. Do we need reminding who scored the winner in the Euros?
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:00 - Jan 30 with 2687 viewsswan_si

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 16:32 - Jan 30 by dobjack2

I must disagree. Thankfully there is no f in Bob Bradley

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:13 - Jan 30 with 2606 viewsE20Jack

Didn't prove himself in the Premier League last year? 7 goals in 27 starts for a winger in a struggling side.

That is a better goal ratio than any of our wingers have managed in our PL history isn't it?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:19 - Jan 30 with 2564 viewsBorojack

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:13 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

Didn't prove himself in the Premier League last year? 7 goals in 27 starts for a winger in a struggling side.

That is a better goal ratio than any of our wingers have managed in our PL history isn't it?

Happy with this signing and the price is about right I think.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 2553 viewsOldjack

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 13:30 - Jan 30 by lifelong

I care.

Our club has a long history of having Welsh international and locally sourced players in our starting line ups.
It's a shame that this is no longer the case.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2017 13:44]

Oi fluff chucker ,If we had all the welsh team on our books what div do you think we'd be playing in ? championship at best is my guess

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:24 - Jan 30 with 2531 viewsBournedore

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:22 - Jan 30 by Oldjack

Oi fluff chucker ,If we had all the welsh team on our books what div do you think we'd be playing in ? championship at best is my guess

Prem easily. Bale, Joe, Ramsey, Ben, Ashley alone make it a team that would be just fine in the prem.
Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:28 - Jan 30 with 2506 viewsOldjack

Taylor + £5m for Ayew agreed on 17:24 - Jan 30 by Bournedore

Prem easily. Bale, Joe, Ramsey, Ben, Ashley alone make it a team that would be just fine in the prem.

Bale, Ramsey, =sicknotes i'll say half the team look very good but you can't carry the rest in the prem

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024