Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" 15:32 - Oct 22 with 7268 viewsTheResurrection

Not our game based on them having better outright chances.

Everton played off the park and Siggy is an absolute kunt.

One thing we could guarantee if he was still with us now we'd be rock bottom. Most overrated player in our history.

God help the next edition to his thread on the Everton forum in the next few hours.... Usual words we see.... Coward, slow, no influence, can't go past a man, anonymous, where's Barkley.

Outclassed.

Learn.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 15:36 - Oct 22 with 3839 viewsDarran

Yeah seeing Everton outclassed has made me feel so much better Box Office.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 15:54 - Oct 22 with 3791 viewspencoedjack

Thing is if they outclass us next weekend you won’t say the same
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 15:58 - Oct 22 with 3773 viewsicecoldjack

Should the OP be posting this on the Everton Forum and gaining huge Box Office over there ??
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:31 - Oct 22 with 3683 viewsdobjack2

I disagree- we would be moaning that the only attacking option that we have is playing for set pieces and that we should have sold him to bring in creative players in the window.

He’s gone; I don’t give a shit about him or Everton. We are in a bigger mess than them in my opinion as we didn’t spend the money on the players that we needed either.

Exactly what a lot of posters were concerned about.
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:46 - Oct 22 with 3638 viewsGeoffThom

And our set piece is miles better with Carroll ? Get a grip of yourself ,on the one hand siggy was not the messiah people think he was ,jon dg was an all round better player !but we could still do with a siggy who is a vast improvement on the midfield we have at the moment ,and I've detected a little whine coming on about Tammy ? That's another prime example of you being way off ,llorente was what we need and I for one wish he was still here ,then we may look a better outfit ?
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:50 - Oct 22 with 3618 viewsmonmouth

I can shed a bit of light on what Everton fans think if that helps at all?

"How many times did this little shithouse touch the ball today"

"Get out of our club you useless crab"

Poor dab. I wonder if he gets applauded and his name sung when he takes his corners. Still, champions league and all that eh. Sorry if I sound like a jilted lover...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:58 - Oct 22 with 3591 viewsbermudajack

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:50 - Oct 22 by monmouth

I can shed a bit of light on what Everton fans think if that helps at all?

"How many times did this little shithouse touch the ball today"

"Get out of our club you useless crab"

Poor dab. I wonder if he gets applauded and his name sung when he takes his corners. Still, champions league and all that eh. Sorry if I sound like a jilted lover...

The one thing Everton’s plight does highlight, is that splashing the cash on “big name” players doesn’t guarantee anything...

Also like this season has shown for us... money in the bank cannot help you get results when you’ve sold all of your quality players and replaced then with cheap alternatives...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 3587 viewsSgorioFruit

Our game yesterday was screaming for a sigurdsson

We are doomed

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 17:01 - Oct 22 with 3576 viewsmonmouth

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:58 - Oct 22 by bermudajack

The one thing Everton’s plight does highlight, is that splashing the cash on “big name” players doesn’t guarantee anything...

Also like this season has shown for us... money in the bank cannot help you get results when you’ve sold all of your quality players and replaced then with cheap alternatives...

Aye the money hasn't done us any good but I also don't think we'd be any better off with Sigurdsson in the side. Pace and speed of thought is what we need, plus the management will to use it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 17:12 - Oct 22 with 3524 viewslifelong

The problem is, we had £45m for Siggy and spent £40m of it on Mesa, Clucas and Bony who weren’t on the pitch for us yesterday. At least Siggy used to turn up.
That was the true meaning of the word on 17:34 - Oct 22 with 3469 viewsMrSwerve

Ffs Res, get over it. He's gone. You still constantly post about him even though he isn't even our player any more...and yet tell others exactly the same thing when they mention 'the carthorse' (or is it 'the wardrobe', I can't remember which nickname you had for both of the players that kept us in the Premier League last year.)

Anyway, 'free flowing football' is here so we needn't worry. We look just as shite on the pitch now as we did at any point last year...
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 17:49]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

That was the true meaning of the word on 18:07 - Oct 22 with 3358 viewsTheResurrection

That was the true meaning of the word on 17:34 - Oct 22 by MrSwerve

Ffs Res, get over it. He's gone. You still constantly post about him even though he isn't even our player any more...and yet tell others exactly the same thing when they mention 'the carthorse' (or is it 'the wardrobe', I can't remember which nickname you had for both of the players that kept us in the Premier League last year.)

Anyway, 'free flowing football' is here so we needn't worry. We look just as shite on the pitch now as we did at any point last year...
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 17:49]

I'm drumming home what I said about him the whole time he was here...

And how right I was.

My views are shared by 99% of Everton fans...

Word for word.

You don't like it? Tough.

And to the prick that mentioned Tammy above. I'm not whining about him because he's already on 5 times the goals Wardrobe was at this stage last season, but he's not a link up centre forward and we need that.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 18:19 - Oct 22 with 3313 viewsjack247

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:59 - Oct 22 by SgorioFruit

We are doomed

We are far from doomed. There are worse teams than us.

Keep playing like yesterday though and we will comfortably lose more than we win.
That was the true meaning of the word on 18:23 - Oct 22 with 3301 viewsJonTheJack

That was the true meaning of the word on 18:07 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

And how right I was.

Word for word.

And to the prick that mentioned Tammy above. I'm not whining about him because he's already on 5 times the goals Wardrobe was at this stage last season, but he's not a link up centre forward and we need that.

What you can't grasp is that now we are just schitt. Last year we were schitt but had a world class deliverer of the ball for set pieces with a world class noggin on the end of them.
That was the true meaning of the word on 19:23 - Oct 22 with 3201 viewsdobjack2

That was the true meaning of the word on 18:07 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

And how right I was.

Word for word.

Only you seem to give a flying one about him and What Everton fans think. His set piece delivery and llorente were responsible for a lot of the goals that kept us up last season.

Key words - last season.

Like a lot of players that have left he has found that the grass isn’t necessarily greener but his wage packet is bigger.-

We desperately need a link up centre forward and creativity from midfield. Tammy is a poacher who may be able to play off bony if we ever get him match fit.

Otherwise we are in it big time.
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 19:38 - Oct 22 with 3144 viewsFlashberryjack

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 15:58 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

Should the OP be posting this on the Everton Forum and gaining huge Box Office over there ??

Has he ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 19:44 - Oct 22 with 3133 viewsTheResurrection

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 19:38 - Oct 22 by Flashberryjack

Has he ?

I like this one just now

I remembered that pass in the game, I think it was one of the worst passes I've ever seen in my life. He nearly ended Calvert Lewin's career....

""He's not even a luxury player. The likes of Ozil are luxury players, you have to carry them defensively but they are matchwinners in the final 3rd. This fella does not have that in him, he is terrified of trying to play a through ball, and the one time he did try it in the second half he booted it at Calvert-Lewin's neck.""

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 19:50 - Oct 22 with 3107 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:59 - Oct 22 by SgorioFruit

We are doomed

Quick, take a letter to Clement with the following :-

"MUST BUY GYLFI BACK"

Repeat a 1000 times.

Go on, it worked last time you did it.

(Don't forget to use first class post. You know what happens to emails)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 20:49 - Oct 22 with 3050 viewsSTID2017

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 15:36 - Oct 22 by Darran

Yeah seeing Everton outclassed has made me feel so much better Box Office.

Exactly.
When we lose to Man U, Arsenal then Brighton, Chris will put another post on saying how brilliant we are and how unlucky we were.
The guys knows less than nothing

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 21:05 - Oct 22 with 3003 viewsplasjack

Why worry about ex players and what they could do for us, we are talking in the past tense on this topic.
Lets have some future perspective, on our present situation which is more relevant than going over what might have been with them still here.
That was the true meaning of the word on 21:25 - Oct 22 with 2965 viewsGeoffThom

That was the true meaning of the word on 19:23 - Oct 22 by dobjack2

Only you seem to give a flying one about him and What Everton fans think. His set piece delivery and llorente were responsible for a lot of the goals that kept us up last season.

Key words - last season.

Like a lot of players that have left he has found that the grass isn’t necessarily greener but his wage packet is bigger.-

We desperately need a link up centre forward and creativity from midfield. Tammy is a poacher who may be able to play off bony if we ever get him match fit.

Otherwise we are in it big time.

Llorente was a link up player you stupid count 😂😂😂😂
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 22:03 - Oct 22 with 2882 viewsSgorioFruit

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 19:50 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Quick, take a letter to Clement with the following :-

"MUST BUY GYLFI BACK"

Repeat a 1000 times.

Go on, it worked last time you did it.

(Don't forget to use first class post. You know what happens to emails)

Haha.

My letters do seem to put pressure on the manager don’t they.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 22:16 - Oct 22 with 2853 viewsBrynCartwright

You're use of English is execrable. Did you pass O level or GCSE?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 00:52 - Oct 23 with 2737 viewsLeonWasGod

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 17:12 - Oct 22 by lifelong

The problem is, we had £45m for Siggy and spent £40m of it on Mesa, Clucas and Bony who weren’t on the pitch for us yesterday. At least Siggy used to turn up.

Yeah, but he'd only turn up, run more than anyone else, make more goals than anyone else and score more goals than about one other.

Apart from that, what did Siggy ever do for us?

He was a big fish in a small pond here. It suited us, it suited him. He's not at Everton, and that's compounded by them having other options for his position. Comparing his time their with his time with us is a nonsense.

And can't help thinking he should have learnt from Spurs. But then maybe he was fed up with the mediocrity that we serve up most weeks. So I can understand why he moved. But you never leave the Swans and kick on - when will these Muppets learn.
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 03:20 - Oct 23 with 2695 viewsdameedna

Good to see Everton Stoke and West Ham stuggling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024