Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61171 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 18 with 3720 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

They've had 7 on target to our none. 7! Burnley.

I'm not going to watch the Man City game - I'm going to stay in the bar.

Jenkins was spot on when he said the Americans would take us to another level.

Jenkins out
Clement out

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 18 with 3720 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

We've played some good football and much faster in parts of the first half but only in the second third. Nothing much has worked it's way into attacking areas apart from that one at the end.

Clement has to go. Why we waited until after the break I don't know.

Because Jessie J was wrong and it's all about the money.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 18 with 3720 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 18 by theloneranger

I don't know if it's true, but just had a message to say that Mesa is in the Black Boy in Killay watching Wales

If I don't laugh, I'm gonna cry.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 18 with 3694 viewsmonmouth

Anyone still optimistic? Anyone's pulse get above 50? Except when raging at our 'players' and 'manager'.

Clement should be put on the National Express back to London at half time and told he's getting no pay off as he has been impersonating a football manager. Same with some of these jokers on the field.

Oh and 'Trust Willie', sue those yanks and stop f*cking about. Don't think for one second you are going to be secure by palling up and appeasing to keep your position. You are in a very hot seat. Very hot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 18 with 3654 viewsicecoldjack

Clement is losing his job after this unless there is a drastic reaction.

Thoughts.

Cluless never passes forward when a backwards or square pass is on, Sanches is going mental with him and i can understand why.
Mawson, long ball merchant, thinks he's special but isn't
Tammy is frustrated as fook, along with Nathan,Naughton and Sanches he has at least tried .

Renato sanches is finally starting to show potential but the guy needs the ball at the right time, our players are far too slow in deed and thought and it's peeing ranato off big time, good half from him.

The first goal was a joke. Fer who has given away every square ball plays a pass a yard in front of Cluless, who has the gift of having zero anticipation , i've never seen a player react so slowly to a 30 yrd pass! Fer is however to blame.

We have 3 premier league players in the team on that showing.

Tammy
Renato
Fabianski

Hoping for a transformation in the 2 nd half, a drubbing and clement is gone,he may be gone anyway, it may explain the anguish of Sanches and Tammy actually, they look like they're playing for the manager, 2 really young players trying to do their best and help clement out.

The boys are trying but we just have too many championship level footballers to make a fist of it in the premier league these days.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 18 with 3643 viewsJonTheJack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Nov 18 by TheResurrection

We've played some good football and much faster in parts of the first half but only in the second third. Nothing much has worked it's way into attacking areas apart from that one at the end.

Clement has to go. Why we waited until after the break I don't know.

Lol.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 18 with 3624 viewswestwalesed

Missed the first half as shopping with my Mrs.

Bought a nice pair of Corduroys and a Gravy Boat for Xmas Day.

I predicted a 2-0 limp loss, but not to be 2-0 down at half time.

Has it been utterly shit?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 18 with 3577 viewsMLT18

The warning signs have been there for the last 2 seasons. This squad would struggle in the Championship.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 18 with 3524 viewsHighjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 18 by westwalesed

No it's been worse than that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 18 with 3492 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 18 by Mo_Wives

The rugby is poor but better than our football which is total crap.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 18 with 3473 viewsairedale

Oh no! Its second half before long.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Nov 18 with 3403 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 18 by Mo_Wives

🤣🤣🤣🤣 the lad has some sense.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Nov 18 with 3381 viewscostalotta

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

Well it wasn't within 30 inches of him and he had to actually move.

Lazy, lazy player. Never alert. That goes for both those two by the way.

The expression young players are told a hundred times a training session

S W I T C H O N!!!!!!

he was as off as could have been. Admittedly the pass was awful though but...
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Nov 18 with 3380 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 18 by westwalesed

Not all of it, just the mid field and defense.
But we still can't score of course.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Nov 18 with 3375 viewsjasper_T

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 18 by theloneranger

I don't know if it's true, but just had a message to say that Mesa is in the Black Boy in Killay watching Wales

Best decision making from a Swansea player all day.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 18 with 3358 viewssully49

Why don't we look at the under 23''s squad?. I'm now going to watch the cars go by on the Mumble's road.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 18 with 3343 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 18 by jack_lord

clucas is a player we never ever should be signing. How many good midfielders are there and we buy one from a relegated team.

While I am at it. Don't play Fer in the team ever again. Useless lazy twot, a skillful guy that is so full of himself he should run for American president.

There you go, sell two hugely important players and sign young loanees with added dross and that is where we are.

Swans to win 4-2 Bony 2 and Sanches 2.

At least Fer has given us a couple of goals and an assist.

I remember when Jason Scotland used to be called lazy.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Nov 18 with 3311 viewsAlf6

Mesa came off the team bus at Burnley. I noticed he wasn’t carrying a sho bag so guessed he wasn’t in the squad.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Nov 18 with 3294 viewsWarwickHunt

4-4-2 and our midfield is still non-existent.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 18 with 3244 viewsjasper_T

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 18 by Bobby_Fischer

At least Fer has given us a couple of goals and an assist.

I remember when Jason Scotland used to be called lazy.

Given the opposition just as many goals and assists.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 18 with 3241 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 18 by sully49

Why don't we look at the under 23''s squad?. I'm now going to watch the cars go by on the Mumble's road.

Mumble's?

First time I've smiled since 3pm.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 18 with 3216 viewsjackeinstein

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 18 by sully49

Think Clement made his thoughts clear when he took none of the u23s on pre season tour
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 18 with 3206 viewsKinsey

Tell Me more about this gravy boat! More interesting than this shower!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 18 with 3155 viewsmonmouth

I'm gonna try this optimism lark. Come on boys get 3. Our season starts here!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 18 with 3119 viewswestwalesed

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 18 by Kinsey

Tell Me more about this gravy boat! More interesting than this shower!

It was a superb purchase, nice heavy porcelain, smooth curves and an all round classic look.

Also only £3.99 from TK Maxx!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024