Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 16:22 - Apr 18 with 42388 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 15:55]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:49 - Apr 21 with 3335 viewsbonymine

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:31 - Apr 21 by Flashberryjack

I remember a little black kid asking for money (can't remember how much) to mind the car, my mate who's car it was told him to f*ck off, but I paid the kid.

After the game we walked up the street where we were parked, passing several vandalised cars on the way, my mate started to think that telling the kid to f*ck of wasn't such a good idea now, when we got to the car there was the the kid pointing to the wheels saying "look no flat Tyers"

Wonder if kids still do it ?

Goodison Park years ago when I was young and naive was the same my mate who is an Evertonian took me up to a game I laughed when we parked in a side street and a little kid approached and asked for ‘A £1 to mind your car please Mister’ ......when my mate paid him I thought he was off his head until he told me what would have happened to his car if he hadn’t paid ! 😂😂

That was back in the 1980s though not experienced it since.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:46 - Apr 22 with 3102 viewsLoyal

We certain my haven't played that badly at the etihad, even been very unlucky more than once. I expect the same today. Or a 6-0 hiding 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:41 - Apr 22 with 3037 viewsSTID2017

Got a sneaky feeling we'll get a point or three this afternoon.
Carlos the Miracle Worker strikes !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:00 - Apr 22 with 3026 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swans 22/1 with sky bet

Lump on 😀

Or 40/1 swans win both teams to score .
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 11:03]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:08 - Apr 22 with 3011 viewsSwansNZ

Loving the optimistic predictions.

4-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:09 - Apr 22 with 3011 viewsthornabyswan

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 21 by harryhpalmer

No Aguero - who seems to always score against us.

More importantly, no Fernandinho, who is their unsung hero.

Add to the fact, there are a few Citeh players who need a few games to get a medal - Brahim & Foden (2), Mendy (1) and Bravo (4) with 5 games left. Will Pep have any sentimenal selections in mind? Probably not tomorrow! But in the other games, I think he may.

Like Southampton away last game maybe.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:14 - Apr 22 with 3000 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:41 - Apr 22 by STID2017

Got a sneaky feeling we'll get a point or three this afternoon.
Carlos the Miracle Worker strikes !

The missus reckons City players have been on their hols this week. I hope they've forgotten to come back.

I'd bite anyone's hand off for a point. We do tend to up our game against the bigger clubs, but mostly when we're at home. If (lol, when) we lose, keeping the goal difference respectable is the main aim and not capitulating like we did at Liverpool.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:19 - Apr 22 with 2993 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:34 - Apr 21 by Loyal

Or kick ?

Naughty, naughty.
But maybe.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:29 - Apr 22 with 2966 viewssainthelens

I know it shouldn't, but I wonder wether the Stoke result bit earlier will have any impact on how we may go?
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:41 - Apr 22 with 2949 viewsBytholWyn

We've been pretty unlucky not to get points at the Etihad in recent years. I distinctly remember Gomis missing a sitter late on after Bony gave us the lea. And then there was unbelievably flukey deflection off Iheanacho's back late on, which looped over Fabianski, to snatch City a 2-1 win. It shows that if we go to the Etihad and play with belief we can give them a game.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:31 - Apr 22 with 2778 viewsdickythorpe

I fancy us to sneak it today.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Apr 22 with 2758 viewsCaptain_Sham

Stoke winning...

Its just a ride.

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:46 - Apr 22 with 2734 viewsJohnw102

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

Stoke winning...

Jammy goal of the season 2 deflections!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:54 - Apr 22 with 2696 viewsLord_Bony

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

Stoke winning...

Come on Burley ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Apr 22 with 2643 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:54 - Apr 22 by Lord_Bony

Come on Burley ffs.

Not sure a Sky news presenter would be able to help you?
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:50 - Apr 22 with 2513 viewskarnataka

Is vdH fit? He was on the bench last week so hope he starts this time.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 22 with 2427 viewsunion_jack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

Not sure a Sky news presenter would be able to help you?

Talking if which, I hope your future manager (?) isn't doing the punditry this afternoon. He'll be very Man City biased. Due to him playing for them if course😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 22 with 2153 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 22 by union_jack

Talking if which, I hope your future manager (?) isn't doing the punditry this afternoon. He'll be very Man City biased. Due to him playing for them if course😉

Looks like he is...

Your point is going to be wrong though. Bellamy has continually praised you guys. Calls it as he sees it.
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 22 with 2146 viewsdickythorpe

Van Der Horn back .
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 22 with 2131 viewsunion_jack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

Looks like he is...

Your point is going to be wrong though. Bellamy has continually praised you guys. Calls it as he sees it.

Pah🙄

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 22 with 2097 viewsMrSwerve

Man City been training harder this week than ever according to Sterling.

Lovely.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 22 with 2041 viewsthornabyswan

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 22 by union_jack

Pah🙄

Yes certainly gives more compliments to us.
Than we do with them.
But Warnock does deserve credit for getting a bang average team within touching distance of the Premier league.
He is still a horrible obnoxious t@at though.

There that's as complimentary as it gets from me.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 22 with 2037 viewsMrSwerve

Sky as they go to an ad break:

"When we come back, we're watching magical Manchester City"

Would love to sneak this and end the love in.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 22 with 2036 viewskarnataka

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 22 by MrSwerve

Man City been training harder this week than ever according to Sterling.

Lovely.

Hope they've overdone it then.

Team is close to our best I guess but with Carroll in instead of Clucas. Glad vdH is fit again.

Hard to have much confidence going into this one but let's see how the first 15-20 minutes go.

A Man City supporting mate of mine reckons we ought to spend the first 10 minutes putting in crunching tackles especially on those going to Russia!
The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 22 with 2017 viewsunion_jack

The Official EPL Champions Man City FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 22 by karnataka

Hope they've overdone it then.

Team is close to our best I guess but with Carroll in instead of Clucas. Glad vdH is fit again.

Hard to have much confidence going into this one but let's see how the first 15-20 minutes go.

A Man City supporting mate of mine reckons we ought to spend the first 10 minutes putting in crunching tackles especially on those going to Russia!

We don't do crunching tackles as a rule. Well, AyewJ does but we know how that ended!

VdH may but he'll have to time it perfectly even if he can get close to them.

I don't have the answer for today. Just like loads of top class managers this season, so I'm in good company.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024