Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 17:35 - Jun 13 with 20701 viewsOptimisticJack

Appointed. Official

Optimisticjack

Cooper on 22:31 - Jun 13 with 2666 viewsjack2jack

Right then let's crack on and see what's what.
Cooper on 22:40 - Jun 13 with 2624 viewsraynor94

Cooper on 22:10 - Jun 13 by GeoffThom

Twaaaat it’s a joke have word with yourself that’s why it had 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dopey

I think you need to look at your post, not a smiley in sight

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cooper on 22:54 - Jun 13 with 2548 viewsSmellyplumz

Cooper on 19:18 - Jun 13 by deepdale81

Why not black and white.army?

Or coopers black and white teeth.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cooper on 23:35 - Jun 13 with 2440 viewsSoberBaker

Cooper on 17:46 - Jun 13 by Private_Partz

Indeed but Christ he looks tired. He looks like feel in the mornings when I wake up. Hope he gets some good Swansea fresh and has a lie down for a while.
Welcome you new JB :-)

He looks like he's off his f*cking chops!

Maybe that's why it took so long to officially announce him as manager - he's been bonging in his new swanky bedsit up the Hill since they gave him the nod

AMOW

Cooper on 00:03 - Jun 14 with 2390 viewsKilkennyjack

Cooper on 23:35 - Jun 13 by SoberBaker

Maybe that's why it took so long to officially announce him as manager - he's been bonging in his new swanky bedsit up the Hill since they gave him the nod

Good luck Mr Cooper .... PS ....

New keeper
Roberts
Rodon
Mikey
Naughton

Grimes

Joniesta *
Celina

Oli
Nath
Routs

Looking half tidy already .... (*get Johnny)

Beware of the Risen People

Cooper on 00:57 - Jun 14 with 2341 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper on 18:40 - Jun 13 by Fireboy2

About bloody time.

Surprised me mate, I thought we would leave it to the last second.

If Potter had stayed we would be in a real fighting position, now it's not dissimilar to last season, hope we can play our passing game and survive. Maybe he will have a good un and fück off like potter did. The minute we get success we are left with our trousers down.

Mind you he makes Guidolin look like a male model.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper on 02:11 - Jun 14 with 2313 viewsJack123

I hope he does brilliant, but if it doesn't you know what to sing.. " you ugly bastar* get out of our club.

libera nos a malo

Cooper on 06:59 - Jun 14 with 2193 viewsjack247

Cooper on 23:35 - Jun 13 by SoberBaker

He does look like the third Lewis twin.

Genuinely excited by the proposition of this guy managing us though.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 07:18 - Jun 14 with 2151 viewsSWANSEYE

Cooper on 18:49 - Jun 13 by LeonWasGod

Excellent. Welcome Steve.

Now let’s crack on with preparations for next season. First priority, a beautician 🤣

Cooper on 07:32 - Jun 14 with 2117 viewscentrestandswan

decent style of play, some of them on loan would be nice.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Cooper on 08:02 - Jun 14 with 2043 viewsMrSwerve

Good luck, Coops.

Really intrigued to see how he does. Looking forward to the new season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cooper on 08:10 - Jun 14 with 2008 viewsjackrmee

Cooper on 00:57 - Jun 14 by NotLoyal

Surprised me mate, I thought we would leave it to the last second.

If Potter had stayed we would be in a real fighting position, now it's not dissimilar to last season, hope we can play our passing game and survive. Maybe he will have a good un and fück off like potter did. The minute we get success we are left with our trousers down.

Mind you he makes Guidolin look like a male model.

The only difference now is that we have Birch, who has said the infrastructure behind the scenes will be in place so that we are ready if he gets poached (or even if he's a disaster and needs to be sacked).

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cooper on 08:27 - Jun 14 with 1971 viewsjackrmee

Cooper on 07:32 - Jun 14 by centrestandswan

decent style of play, some of them on loan would be nice.

I couldn't really see their real style of play from that, but fuk me, some good players there, scoring some cracking goals.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cooper on 08:39 - Jun 14 with 1942 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cooper on 19:12 - Jun 13 by GeoffThom

His father feckin hated us gave the bird to the north bank years ago .
The family are scummers ,never thought I'd see a scummer manage the swans again
Could be a conspiracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

His Dad did a talk radio show there and is apparently a pregame host or something for one of the corporate stands.

It will be a strange family situation for them, could you imagine yourself Managing Cardiff?
Cooper on 09:10 - Jun 14 with 1873 viewsMrSwerve

Cooper on 08:39 - Jun 14 by AlfieMooresSon

His Dad did a talk radio show there and is apparently a pregame host or something for one of the corporate stands.

It will be a strange family situation for them, could you imagine yourself Managing Cardiff?

Many of our ‘legends’ have played for and scored for Cardiff to actually help them win games.

It’s a non-issue, or should be for any mature person.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cooper on 09:18 - Jun 14 with 1840 viewsraynor94

Cooper on 09:10 - Jun 14 by MrSwerve

Many of our ‘legends’ have played for and scored for Cardiff to actually help them win games.

Fowler and Carragher two born and bred Evertonians didn't do to bad for Liverpool.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cooper on 09:24 - Jun 14 with 1811 viewsDrGonzo

I'm sure all you commenting on Steve's looks are a solid 10/10, congratulations on your superior genetics.
Cooper on 09:25 - Jun 14 with 1806 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cooper on 09:10 - Jun 14 by MrSwerve

I wouldn't disagree, they are grown men, but it will probably be a bit strange around their household for a while, probably all his friends would be scum fans, Toshack was from Cardiff and that worked out well!
Cooper on 09:30 - Jun 14 with 1778 viewsFireboy2

Cooper on 19:12 - Jun 13 by GeoffThom

His father feckin hated us gave the bird to the north bank years ago .
The family are scummers ,never thought I'd see a scummer manage the swans again
Could be a conspiracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have another look rayns.

And should already know geoff is a cracking positve poster.
Cooper on 09:32 - Jun 14 with 1765 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Cooper on 21:06 - Jun 13 by Swanseaman

I'm looking forward to this season now we got both Cooper and Marsh, there is nothing certain that it will go well but everything I've heard of Cooper so far is sounding like it may go well.

Interesting how they say he had the x-factor and went into forensic detail:

'Cooper stood out above the rest after giving what we are told was an X-Factor presentation.

He went into forensic detail about how he viewed the job, from first team in the Championship next season down to bringing home-grown Welsh youngsters through the Academy.

Cooper also emphasised the style of play he adopted with England, and previously as Liverpool's Head of Academy, was very much in the pass and move Swansea City mould.'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/steve-cooper-x-factor-interview-164
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 21:10]

I'll have to find it but I said, they will come up with - He blew us away with his interview!!!

Cheap option, absolutely massive gamble, it could be a potter and work, or a Trollope for the Scummers and be sacked by Christmas??????

Still, he's here now, all the best Coops, prove us doubters wrong!
Cooper on 09:33 - Jun 14 with 1757 viewsFireboy2

Spoke to joniesta in osijek, he wouldnt give the game away but i got the feeling he wanted to come and now we have a possession based manager i think he will be coming to us.
Cooper on 09:34 - Jun 14 with 1750 viewsvetchonian

Cooper on 19:18 - Jun 13 by deepdale81

Why not black and white.army?

That’s what is was
John Toshasks black and white army.... it s morphed over the years

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cooper on 09:34 - Jun 14 with 1748 viewsmonmouth

Has anyone asked if he can organise a set piece defence and knows of a decent goalie?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper on 09:37 - Jun 14 with 1738 viewsFireboy2

Cooper on 09:34 - Jun 14 by monmouth

Has anyone asked if he can organise a set piece defence and knows of a decent goalie?

Hopefully he will be watching games from last season and will be in no doubt no matter how good nordfeldt is with the ball at his feet he wont be first choice keeper.
Cooper on 09:38 - Jun 14 with 1736 views1983

The son of ex-Premier League referee Keith, former defender Cooper was on the books at Wrexham as a youngster but did not make the grade in the professional game.
He played for The New Saints, Rhyl, Bangor City and Porthmadog, but began coaching in the Wrexham youth set-up in his twenties.
He had made it to head of youth at Wrexham when he moved to Liverpool's academy in 2008, and switched to the FA five years later.
The likes of Phil Foden, Jadon Sancho and Callum Hudson-Odoi were in the squad Cooper led to glory at the Under-17 World Cup in 2017.

Wow that is his CV

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024