Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 431575 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 16:20 - May 6 with 1655 viewsmagicdaps10

Germany reopening but can someone please give me the date/s to when this is planned?
Just been reading the plans but am unable to see dates or is it straight away!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Corona Virus on 16:28 - May 6 with 1638 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 16:01 - May 6 by Catullus

Hmmm, will there be a conspiracy theory around this....the Jews find a potential cure for a virus that seems to affect the ethnic communities (most likely to be Muslim and poor) more seriously than white people and the better off areas.

Someone is bound to make something out of that.....besides me!

My tinfoil hat will be here soon.

PS, please don't take that post in any way seriously, it is definitely a mickey take...until it's not.

Israel has an extensive and advanced medical research and pharmaceutical industry. Something like 1 in every 6 or 7 prescriptions filled in the UK is done so with Israeli made drugs.

I’d be hugely surprised if they weren’t at the forefront of treatments and vaccines going forward.
Corona Virus on 16:30 - May 6 with 1627 viewsbennytheblue

Corona Virus on 16:01 - May 6 by Catullus

Hmmm, will there be a conspiracy theory around this....the Jews find a potential cure for a virus that seems to affect the ethnic communities (most likely to be Muslim and poor) more seriously than white people and the better off areas.

Someone is bound to make something out of that.....besides me!

My tinfoil hat will be here soon.

PS, please don't take that post in any way seriously, it is definitely a mickey take...until it's not.

I’m sure I read that Muslim countries/people don’t seem to have been so badly affected, they thought it might be down to the amount of times they wash their hand everyday.
Corona Virus on 17:16 - May 6 with 1588 viewsthornabyswan

Corona Virus on 16:30 - May 6 by bennytheblue

I’m sure I read that Muslim countries/people don’t seem to have been so badly affected, they thought it might be down to the amount of times they wash their hand everyday.

That scientist who was having his lady friend round the house got sacked.

Hancock wanted him prosecuted for it makes you wonder if Hancock new the husband of the woman that was carrying on all very odd.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Corona Virus on 17:24 - May 6 with 1564 viewsbennytheblue

Corona Virus on 16:20 - May 6 by magicdaps10

Germany reopening but can someone please give me the date/s to when this is planned?

I’d love to go to Germany this summer in my camper van.....supposed to be a beautiful country
Corona Virus on 17:50 - May 6 with 1543 viewsOldjack

burger king ,kfc outlets opened up in the last couple of days ,traffic queues are very big , is the journey essential ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 17:59 - May 6 with 1532 viewsraynor94

Corona Virus on 17:16 - May 6 by thornabyswan

That scientist who was having his lady friend round the house got sacked.

Hancock wanted him prosecuted for it makes you wonder if Hancock new the husband of the woman that was carrying on all very odd.

It's an open marriage, Ferguson and her husband got on well together

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corona Virus on 18:06 - May 6 with 1525 viewsswan65split

Corona Virus on 16:20 - May 6 by magicdaps10

football middle of May. Germans may be allowed to take holidays inAugust.
Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 18:17 - May 6 with 1512 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 17:59 - May 6 by raynor94

It's an open marriage, Ferguson and her husband got on well together

It’s just a diversion. Someone to demonise.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corona Virus on 18:28 - May 6 with 1498 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 18:17 - May 6 by monmouth

It’s just a diversion. Someone to demonise.

Yep. I mean it’s bloody stupid, but it happened a month ago and then gets released the day the UK headline figures go above Italy ...

On a positive note though, he’s obviously convinced that having the disease gives immunity, so that’s great !
Corona Virus on 19:32 - May 6 with 1461 viewswaynekerr55

166 pages in and we finally have a message of "da Joos"

Disclaimer- I was just posting what Bluey *probably would have

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corona Virus on 20:20 - May 6 with 1427 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Corona Virus on 16:28 - May 6 by londonlisa2001

Israel has an extensive and advanced medical research and pharmaceutical industry. Something like 1 in every 6 or 7 prescriptions filled in the UK is done so with Israeli made drugs.

I’d be hugely surprised if they weren’t at the forefront of treatments and vaccines going forward.

I find that a little hard to believe as they do not appear in the top 15 of the world's Pharmaceutical Products exporters.
Believe it or not neither does China.
That isn't to say that they do not do great Pharmaceutical development.
Corona Virus on 20:29 - May 6 with 1414 viewsBrynCartwright

Corona Virus on 20:20 - May 6 by A_Fans_Dad

I find that a little hard to believe as they do not appear in the top 15 of the world's Pharmaceutical Products exporters.

Got to admit AFD got it completely correct here:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_pharmaceutical_exports

Wow!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Corona Virus on 20:39 - May 6 with 1405 viewsDr_Winston

Corona Virus on 19:32 - May 6 by waynekerr55

166 pages in and we finally have a message of "da Joos"

Disclaimer- I was just posting what Bluey *probably would have

A treatment for Covid-19 developed by the Zionist oppressors. Sweet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corona Virus on 22:14 - May 6 with 1336 viewshobo

Corona Virus on 20:29 - May 6 by BrynCartwright

Got to admit AFD got it completely correct here:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_pharmaceutical_exports

Wow!

AFD has been spot on numerous times throughout the thread. Usually takes a few weeks for the rest to catch up, but they get there eventually
Corona Virus on 22:23 - May 6 with 1318 viewsbuilthjack

I just saw that there were 649 deaths yesterday. So it's ok to open up?
Crazy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 22:40 - May 6 with 1292 viewslondonlisa2001

I imagine you find many things hard to believe.

“JUNE 10, 2015 - BOARD OF DEPUTIES - SHARE: Twitter Facebook

One of my favourite statistics about surging British-Israel trade is that one out of every seven prescriptions filled by the NHS is sourced from Israeli pharmaceutical companies.“

It’s to do with the frequency of prescriptions for Levothyroxine in the UK I imagine, which is a drug always prescribed free of charge, since it has to be taken daily for the rest of someone’s life. A lot of thyroxine here is made by Teva who are Israeli.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 22:41]
Corona Virus on 22:52 - May 6 with 1274 viewsNeathJack

This is the Prime Minister's five-stage plan according to The Mirror.

1. From Monday

Unlimited exercise allowed. Employees encouraged to return to workplaces that have stayed open throughout the lockdown, if safe. Garden centres could reopen while there may be more guidance on the use of outdoor spaces including open-air markets, high streets and cemeteries.

2. End of May/Start of June

Phased return of primary schools, starting with Year 6. Households could be allowed to expand “social bubble” to meet one other household of family or friends.

3. June (End)

Phased return of secondary schools before the summer holidays. Small team sports such as five-a-side football could be allowed, along with outdoor gatherings of fewer than 30 people. Cafes with outdoor seating could reopen while outdoor sports like golf, tennis and angling might resume.

4. End of August/Start of September

Pubs, bars and restaurants could gradually reopen although customers would be expected to follow strict social distancing rules.

5. October

Possible return of Premiership matches, although behind closed doors. Gyms could be allowed to re-open.But any further lifting of restrictions to get back to normal life would be in doubt amid fears of a second wave of coronavirus or an outbreak of seasonal flu.

It is not known if the same plan would be followed in Wales, although the four nations have generally moved in step with each other on lockdown arrangements.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/boris-johnsons-draft-five-stage-18211
Corona Virus on 08:21 - May 7 with 1175 viewsbennytheblue

Corona Virus on 22:23 - May 6 by builthjack

Crazy

This number is being swelled by deaths in care homes though....not that that’s acceptable but it’s the way it is I guess. Incredible that Italy don’t even count them in their figures! The oldest population in Europe aswell, must be taking one hell of a hit.
Corona Virus on 09:05 - May 7 with 1157 viewsjedijack

The use companies all over the world as a front. My ex father in law was a medical auditor and spent loads of time in Israel. Was quite surprised when he told me how they operate.
Corona Virus on 10:00 - May 7 with 1120 viewsScotia

Corona Virus on 22:52 - May 6 by NeathJack

This is the Prime Minister's five-stage plan according to The Mirror.

1. From Monday

Unlimited exercise allowed. Employees encouraged to return to workplaces that have stayed open throughout the lockdown, if safe. Garden centres could reopen while there may be more guidance on the use of outdoor spaces including open-air markets, high streets and cemeteries.

2. End of May/Start of June

Phased return of primary schools, starting with Year 6. Households could be allowed to expand “social bubble” to meet one other household of family or friends.

3. June (End)

Phased return of secondary schools before the summer holidays. Small team sports such as five-a-side football could be allowed, along with outdoor gatherings of fewer than 30 people. Cafes with outdoor seating could reopen while outdoor sports like golf, tennis and angling might resume.

4. End of August/Start of September

Pubs, bars and restaurants could gradually reopen although customers would be expected to follow strict social distancing rules.

5. October

Possible return of Premiership matches, although behind closed doors. Gyms could be allowed to re-open.But any further lifting of restrictions to get back to normal life would be in doubt amid fears of a second wave of coronavirus or an outbreak of seasonal flu.

It is not known if the same plan would be followed in Wales, although the four nations have generally moved in step with each other on lockdown arrangements.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/boris-johnsons-draft-five-stage-18211

Very little change until until the end of the month then. I think that is a good thing personally. I'd expect people to take the mick out of "unlimited excercise" though.
Corona Virus on 10:01 - May 7 with 1119 viewshobo

Corona Virus on 22:23 - May 6 by builthjack

Crazy

We decided to close things down far too late

Imposed a very flimsy 'lockdown' (if you can even call it that)

Decide to start relaxing things when we are still at the peak

They are not fit to lead the country!
Corona Virus on 10:20 - May 7 with 1095 viewsScotia

Corona Virus on 10:01 - May 7 by hobo

We decided to close things down far too late

Imposed a very flimsy 'lockdown' (if you can even call it that)

Decide to start relaxing things when we are still at the peak

They are not fit to lead the country!

We're not at the peak though, we've passed through and are seeing a decrease. Less deaths in hospital (which was the original measure), in fact even if you add the deaths outside hosptial it is still a decrease against just hospital deaths 3 weeks ago, and a decrease in positive cases to number of tests ratio. We have seen less than 200 new cases in Wales consistently over the last week despite completing more tests than when we getting around 350 new cases a day.

I think that the plan out of the lockdown seems reasonable, although the governement definitely reacted too late.

In fact that is exactly what they did - they reacted to the situation rather than putting a plan in place.
Corona Virus on 11:38 - May 7 with 1034 viewsjasper_T

You'd think we had New Zealand numbers the way we're gearing up to open things up again. Media doing their very best not to mention that we've got the most deaths in Europe now.

Herd immunity was always the plan, they just realised they couldn't outright say it. Pro-business, pro-death leadership.
Corona Virus on 11:44 - May 7 with 1004 viewsCatullus

Corona Virus on 10:00 - May 7 by Scotia

Very little change until until the end of the month then. I think that is a good thing personally. I'd expect people to take the mick out of "unlimited excercise" though.

How often is taking the mick if you are allowed an unlmiited number?

Where do those told to shield stand here? Are we still shielding for the 12 weeks from the letter because I still have 7 to go.

It's a general plan but we need the details and as we know, Bojo isn't a details person and those around him are hardly much cop either.

Starmer gave him a right going over at their first PMQ's, the politest, gentlest battering but a battering nonetheless.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024