Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Virus 22:39 - Mar 7 with 437880 viewsSgorioFruit

Sorry for new thread,
But how bad do you lot reckon it’s going to get here in the UK?
I just been watching the news. Looking nasty in Italy.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Corona Virus on 11:49 - Mar 27 with 1467 viewslondonlisa2001

Corona Virus on 00:05 - Mar 27 by LeonWasGod

“I don’t give a sh*t who the PM is at the moment. I just want the country as a whole to do as well as is possible.”

Don’t we all, but the two are linked. Take today’s shameful behaviour around the EU ventilator procurement scheme as a case in point. There shouldn’t be any time when any government isn’t challenged by the opposition and media. If anything they should be scrutinised more now because the stakes are higher.

They should be scrutinised until the cows come home, but not now.

Now it’s a distraction.

It’s pointless arguing about whether they could have done more in January.
Corona Virus on 11:53 - Mar 27 with 1452 viewssherpajacob

Johnson has it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791

I guess shaking hands with sufferers in hospital didn't help

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corona Virus on 11:56 - Mar 27 with 1435 viewsCountyJim

Corona Virus on 11:44 - Mar 27 by felixstowe_jack

I think he does more for the country than you.

So thousands of health workers like myself don't deserve a test but Bojo does

The guys a f uckin hypocrite
Corona Virus on 11:57 - Mar 27 with 1432 viewsleighton1318

Corona Virus on 11:53 - Mar 27 by sherpajacob

Johnson has it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791

I guess shaking hands with sufferers in hospital didn't help

Just another red wine hangover for Boris
Corona Virus on 12:00 - Mar 27 with 1419 viewsbuilthjack

Corona Virus on 11:56 - Mar 27 by CountyJim

He always was Jim

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 12:03 - Mar 27 with 1411 viewsjasper_T

Maybe he should've shaken more hands to show the virus he wasn't scared.

Hey ho, take it on the chin Boris lad.
Corona Virus on 12:17 - Mar 27 with 1368 viewsTreforys_Jack

Corona Virus on 11:21 - Mar 27 by CountyJim

So Bojo gets tested but i can't unbelievable

He displayed symptoms.
Corona Virus on 12:34 - Mar 27 with 1316 viewsHighjack

He is the bloody PM mind. He probably gets tested for all sorts every week. Including polonium.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Corona Virus on 12:45 - Mar 27 with 1286 viewsJackfath

Do you have symptoms, Jim?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Corona Virus on 12:50 - Mar 27 with 1272 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 11:49 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

They should be scrutinised until the cows come home, but not now.

Now it’s a distraction.

It’s pointless arguing about whether they could have done more in January.

Indeed the only argument is whether more needs to be done now. The antibody test, the ventilators, the nhs capacity, the protection for nhs staff, and the actual test for the disease are essential now, and the time for empty promises are done. There need to be proper deadlines, not vague promises. It’s been ‘a couple of days’ for more than a couple of days and the poor buggers at the Gwent -probably the epicentre of the problem in Wales - are still fighting a war with peashooters.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corona Virus on 13:03 - Mar 27 with 1253 viewstheloneranger

Corona Virus on 12:50 - Mar 27 by monmouth

Indeed the only argument is whether more needs to be done now. The antibody test, the ventilators, the nhs capacity, the protection for nhs staff, and the actual test for the disease are essential now, and the time for empty promises are done. There need to be proper deadlines, not vague promises. It’s been ‘a couple of days’ for more than a couple of days and the poor buggers at the Gwent -probably the epicentre of the problem in Wales - are still fighting a war with peashooters.

There was a Welsh ambulance driver on yesterday saying they were given masks, but noticed that there were stickers on them. When they removed the stickers, they found the masks were out of date "By Years!!"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Corona Virus on 13:05 - Mar 27 with 1246 viewsmonmouth

Corona Virus on 13:03 - Mar 27 by theloneranger

There was a Welsh ambulance driver on yesterday saying they were given masks, but noticed that there were stickers on them. When they removed the stickers, they found the masks were out of date "By Years!!"

Aye it’s all very well clapping them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corona Virus on 13:05 - Mar 27 with 1246 viewstheloneranger

Corona Virus on 11:24 - Mar 27 by Oldjack

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus, Downing Street has said.
Mr Johnson has mild symptoms and will self-isolate in Downing Street.
"He was tested for coronavirus on the personal advice of England's chief medical officer, Professor Chris Whitty," a statement said.
He will still be in charge of the government's handling of the crisis, the statement added.

Matt Hancock has got it now. I hope they've got a full subs bench.

Corona Virus on 13:07 - Mar 27 with 1239 viewsploppy

There was a briefing yesterday - it may have been Sturgeon's - where they said they've allowed "out of date" masks to be used after testing them to see if they still worked.
Corona Virus on 13:08 - Mar 27 with 1235 viewsHighjack

Corona Virus on 13:05 - Mar 27 by theloneranger

I’m starting a petition to ban all testing for coronavirus worldwide until Jim gets tested first. I hope to reach 100,000 signatures by noon tomorrow.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corona Virus on 13:15 - Mar 27 with 1219 viewsOldjack

England's Health secretary Matt Hancock tests positive for coronavirus ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Corona Virus on 13:18 - Mar 27 with 1217 viewstheloneranger

Corona Virus on 13:08 - Mar 27 by Highjack

I’m starting a petition to ban all testing for coronavirus worldwide until Jim gets tested first. I hope to reach 100,000 signatures by noon tomorrow.

The Ambulance Service Unions have said Jim will need 10,000,000 signatures 😇

Corona Virus on 13:29 - Mar 27 with 1179 viewsHighjack

Corona Virus on 13:18 - Mar 27 by theloneranger

The Ambulance Service Unions have said Jim will need 10,000,000 signatures 😇

I’ve been in touch with Soros and the people’s vote campaign and they are willing to lend me the use of their petition signing bot software so millions of people from Vanuatu and the Cook Islands will be able to sign the petition immediately.

Corona Virus on 13:32 - Mar 27 with 1175 viewsCountyJim

Corona Virus on 12:45 - Mar 27 by Jackfath

Do you have symptoms, Jim?

Yes I've been advised to self isolate

I was sent home with cough and temperature

I work on front line at Wales worst effected hospital but been told im not getting tested
Corona Virus on 13:44 - Mar 27 with 1158 viewsladyjack

Corona Virus on 11:44 - Mar 27 by felixstowe_jack

I think he does more for the country than you.

Hasn't Jim worked on some of the last Blast Furnaces operating in the UK, doesn't Jim do an important job in one of our hospitals, I think Jim does more for the country than Boris and I'm being serious as well, Boris is just a figure head who is told what to say and even then the baffoonery comes out in him.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 13:52]
Corona Virus on 13:47 - Mar 27 with 1154 viewschad

Corona Virus on 13:07 - Mar 27 by ploppy

There was a briefing yesterday - it may have been Sturgeon's - where they said they've allowed "out of date" masks to be used after testing them to see if they still worked.

If they are anything like the tins, packets and herbs in my kitchen cupboards they will be just fine so long as they are from this millennium.
Corona Virus on 13:50 - Mar 27 with 1137 viewsbuilthjack

Corona Virus on 13:05 - Mar 27 by theloneranger

Good job Cooper is not in charge. There would be no subs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corona Virus on 13:53 - Mar 27 with 1127 viewsJackfath

Corona Virus on 13:32 - Mar 27 by CountyJim

Yes I've been advised to self isolate

I was sent home with cough and temperature

I work on front line at Wales worst effected hospital but been told im not getting tested

Get well soon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Corona Virus on 13:57 - Mar 27 with 1113 viewsDarran

Corona Virus on 13:44 - Mar 27 by ladyjack

Hasn't Jim worked on some of the last Blast Furnaces operating in the UK, doesn't Jim do an important job in one of our hospitals, I think Jim does more for the country than Boris and I'm being serious as well, Boris is just a figure head who is told what to say and even then the baffoonery comes out in him.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 13:52]

No Jim hasn’t worked on some of the last Blast Furnaces operating in the UK.

Tramp serious question for you,I don’t like to take the piss too much when I don’t know someone’s background,day to day life etc so can I ask you,are you special needs?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corona Virus on 14:01 - Mar 27 with 1695 viewsHighjack

They’d still do the job just fine. But the sterility can’t be guaranteed. It wouldn’t be a massive problem in the grand scheme of things.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024