Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic 14:54 - May 19 with 9745 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/14/teachers-work

Obviously still bitter about BOJO smashing their beloved Labour Party in the GE and delivering Brexit.

The scummy actions of the leftist teachers will not be forgotten when this is over.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:23 - May 19 with 1366 viewslonglostjack

We have to be a little careful when generalising about underprivileged kids with no access to computers tablets and mobile phones. Of course there are a lot of genuine cases. There are also those kids that come bleary eyed on a Monday morning to school because they’ve been playing Fortnite or similar until the early hours of the morning. It’s not always a technology problem but a social problem. Same as obesity. Broken family structures.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 20:28]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:27 - May 19 with 1353 viewsHumpty

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:01 - May 19 by BrynCartwright

Piker being an asshole again...

Quelle surprise!

I wonder what risks Pikey is taking for the good of the country.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:27 - May 19 with 1352 viewsBrynCartwright

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:13 - May 19 by FieryJack

That assh*le Pikey wouldn't last a week as a teacher.

I doubt he's got a degree guvnor!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:31 - May 19 with 1348 viewsNeath_Jack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 17:09 - May 19 by Professor

The unions are correctly ensuring the safety of their members. My wife works in a primary:

Firstly teachers have been providing care for key worker's children.

Secondly most teachers are providing and supporting online resources. My son is doing 3-4 pieces of work per day. These are being assessed and support provided

Thirdly as far as I am aware there is no objection to returning to work from the majority of teachers, but given 95% consider there to be safety issues, one has to consider that employers have duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act to ensure the safety of the employees, including risk assessment, training and provision of PPE as needed.

No one really knows the risks of carriage and transmission of SARS-CoV2 by children. Whilst they are less susceptible to respiratory disease, we don't know of longer term sequelae.

Our neighbouring authority, Wirral, are not going back as they can not guarantee safety and Liverpool will not be back until mid-June at latest. One has to genuinely question, given the restrictions what the benefits of primary kids returning are. I can see some merit in year 10 and 12 returning as at 15 and 17 there should be sufficient undertstanding to follow social distancing. Arguably this also needs facemasks to be worn too.

Just a point of order Prof, it's the The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, which calls for risk assessments, not HASAWA. And for your PPE considerations, look no further than the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations.

But training and safety (safe & without risks to healtth), is indeed contained in the lovely HASAWA.

I likes Regulations & Acts me

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:33 - May 19 with 1337 viewslonglostjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:27 - May 19 by Humpty

This. Empty vessels make most noise. Funny how he often starts a thread but hasn’t got the guts or mental capacity to continue arguing his case. Anyone would think he’s a WUM.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 20:35]

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:39 - May 19 with 1326 viewsLeonWasGod

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:27 - May 19 by Humpty

Risk of ejaculating over his keyboard when his latest troll post hits home I suspect.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:46 - May 19 with 1313 viewslondonlisa2001

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:04 - May 19 by Kilkennyjack

Great post.

Priority for the hard of thinking ....
1. Safety for all
2. Education

If schools closed because they were not safe, then they should publish the new science behind the change of advice.
Otherwise it appears political.

Only then can you get people behind opening up.
Otherwise you wait till they go back in September.

The posh kids schools are not rushing back. I wonder why not ?
Oh thats right - safety.

The bit about ‘posh schools’ which Tenby also alluded to earlier isn’t true you know.

Some boarding schools (many of whom have a lot of international students) aren’t starting but many private schools have said they’ll do the same as the state schools. Boarding schools are in a very different situation.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:56 - May 19 with 1290 viewsmarchamjack

Fair play to the OP, could he be more ignorant and thick ...just in case he’s hard of thinking too... the answer is no ( just to help him out)

Mrs MJ is a primary head here in England. As I type she is on a Teams Governors meeting (since 7pm) talking about the return to school on the 1st June. I say return, she’s been in since day 1 providing schooling to kids of essential workers. You know, those kids of those most at risk of catching Covid and all without PPE. There is no PPE being offered by Boris to schools, he somehow thinks schools must be immune from Covid. They are not. Over 50 teachers have so far died, third (I think) behind NHS and care home related staff/residents.

When over a 100 kids start in June, the 4yo children will continue to hug, hold hands, lick each other etc, they haven’t got a clue about social distancing.

I hope schools will not become the new care homes.

Anyway, thick as fck people like the OP will no doubt not care about teachers dying and will continue to throw barbs from the safety of their sofas.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:05 - May 19 with 1279 viewsProfessor

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:31 - May 19 by Neath_Jack

Just a point of order Prof, it's the The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, which calls for risk assessments, not HASAWA. And for your PPE considerations, look no further than the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations.

But training and safety (safe & without risks to healtth), is indeed contained in the lovely HASAWA.

I likes Regulations & Acts me

I just chair health and safety committee. Guided by our excellent advisors but like like reminding heads of department of their legal obligations. They don’t know either!
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:07 - May 19 with 1275 viewslonglostjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:56 - May 19 by marchamjack

Fair play to the OP, could he be more ignorant and thick ...just in case he’s hard of thinking too... the answer is no ( just to help him out)

Mrs MJ is a primary head here in England. As I type she is on a Teams Governors meeting (since 7pm) talking about the return to school on the 1st June. I say return, she’s been in since day 1 providing schooling to kids of essential workers. You know, those kids of those most at risk of catching Covid and all without PPE. There is no PPE being offered by Boris to schools, he somehow thinks schools must be immune from Covid. They are not. Over 50 teachers have so far died, third (I think) behind NHS and care home related staff/residents.

When over a 100 kids start in June, the 4yo children will continue to hug, hold hands, lick each other etc, they haven’t got a clue about social distancing.

I hope schools will not become the new care homes.

Anyway, thick as fck people like the OP will no doubt not care about teachers dying and will continue to throw barbs from the safety of their sofas.

The sad thing Marcham is that he/she seems to get a kick out of it. Really pathetic but has to be excused if he/she has mental issues.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 21:08]

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:18 - May 19 with 1255 viewsNeath_Jack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:07 - May 19 by longlostjack

The sad thing Marcham is that he/she seems to get a kick out of it. Really pathetic but has to be excused if he/she has mental issues.

He will only get a kick out of it if people respond to him with anger / frustration. Ignore him and he gets starved of the attention that his post is craving. It's how all trolls work.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:20 - May 19 with 1249 viewsBrynCartwright

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:07 - May 19 by longlostjack

I truly doubt he has mental issues.

If I recall correctly from PP's deep dark past, he mentioned he has a home near the Mumbles that is worth 3 or 400K that Warwick continually takes the piss out of.

He is married, but why a woman would agree to marry such a bigoted cnt is mystifying.

Also, was he a copper once? If so, he could not have got much further than Sergeant.

I am fascinated by this most unorthodox Welshman.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:22 - May 19 with 1241 viewsWxmJax

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:13 - May 19 by FieryJack

That assh*le Pikey wouldn't last a week as a teacher.

A week ? I like your optimism.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:47 - May 19 with 1216 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I suspect that during lockdown many parents have come to realise that maybe it's not the teachers that's the problem...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:49 - May 19 with 1214 viewslonglostjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:20 - May 19 by BrynCartwright

If I recall correctly from PP's deep dark past, he mentioned he has a home near the Mumbles that is worth 3 or 400K that Warwick continually takes the piss out of.

He is married, but why a woman would agree to marry such a bigoted cnt is mystifying.

Also, was he a copper once? If so, he could not have got much further than Sergeant.

Has he mentioned a second home in Symonds Yat or Waitrose?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:52 - May 19 with 1206 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:49 - May 19 by longlostjack

Has he mentioned a second home in Symonds Yat or Waitrose?

A second home in Waitrose?

Presumably in the fruit and veg department amongst the other turnips.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:55 - May 19 with 1203 viewslonglostjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:52 - May 19 by Joe_bradshaw

A second home in Waitrose?

Presumably in the fruit and veg department amongst the other turnips.

Espresso coffee aisle amongst the Barristers.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 21:56]

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:05 - May 19 with 1177 viewsGaryjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:18 - May 19 by Neath_Jack

He will only get a kick out of it if people respond to him with anger / frustration. Ignore him and he gets starved of the attention that his post is craving. It's how all trolls work.

I've said this a few times. He's ugly inside and needs to be ignored by everyone on here.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:18 - May 19 with 1146 viewskarnataka

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:04 - May 19 by Kilkennyjack

Great post.

Priority for the hard of thinking ....
1. Safety for all
2. Education

If schools closed because they were not safe, then they should publish the new science behind the change of advice.
Otherwise it appears political.

Only then can you get people behind opening up.
Otherwise you wait till they go back in September.

The posh kids schools are not rushing back. I wonder why not ?
Oh thats right - safety.

My niece lives in Dublin and has a 10yo daughter and they were told a few weeks ago that schools were closed until September because there was no way of guaranteeing safety for all children and all teachers. Who knows, maybe not the best decision for every single kid but no ambiguity, no grey areas. Everyone knows where they stand and get on with it.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 22:53 - May 19 with 1111 viewsairedale

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 21:20 - May 19 by BrynCartwright

Somebody told me Bryn, that the Oystermouth area (aka Mumbles) is the second most expensive village/town of its type in the UK. The most expensive one is about 15 miles away over the water in England parantly.

£300/400k would get you a tidy sized terraced house wouldn’t it?
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:11 - May 19 with 1094 viewsKilkennyjack

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 20:46 - May 19 by londonlisa2001

The bit about ‘posh schools’ which Tenby also alluded to earlier isn’t true you know.

Some boarding schools (many of whom have a lot of international students) aren’t starting but many private schools have said they’ll do the same as the state schools. Boarding schools are in a very different situation.

Is this posh enough for you ?

Beware of the Risen People

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:18 - May 19 with 1087 viewslondonlisa2001

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:11 - May 19 by Kilkennyjack

Is this posh enough for you ?

Sigh, you really are becoming quite unable to read.

As I said, some boarding schools who tend to have many international students have said they won’t open until September.
That doesn’t mean all private schools are doing the same.

Eton and Harrow are boarding schools. You have literally just proved what I said to be correct.

Even you must realise that there’s a difference between schools that are also places where people live and those that are schools.

As I also said, I can see both sides of the argument, I believe it’s very difficult to know what’s best. But your incessant politically motivated bollox is of absolutely no use to anyone. You sound like Wolfie Smith on steroids,
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:21 - May 19 with 1082 viewsProfessor

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:18 - May 19 by londonlisa2001

As I said, some boarding schools who tend to have many international students have said they won’t open until September.

Eton and Harrow are boarding schools. You have literally just proved what I said to be correct.

Even you must realise that there’s a difference between schools that are also places where people live and those that are schools.

As I also said, I can see both sides of the argument, I believe it’s very difficult to know what’s best. But your incessant politically motivated bollox is of absolutely no use to anyone. You sound like Wolfie Smith on steroids,

Sorry Lisa- can’t resist

FREEDOM FOR TOOTING!

I lived in Tooting as a student and the temptation to mod that every time I came out of Tooting Broadway Station was enormous
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:25 - May 19 with 1077 viewslondonlisa2001

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:21 - May 19 by Professor

Sorry Lisa- can’t resist

FREEDOM FOR TOOTING!

I lived in Tooting as a student and the temptation to mod that every time I came out of Tooting Broadway Station was enormous

I am a great fan of Tooting. Used to live near there for a long time.

Some great, and I mean great, Indian restaurants Particularly veggie places.

I’ve always particularly loved the fact they shove up lights all along Tooting High Street for Diwali and leave them up for Christmas.
Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 00:00 - May 20 with 1054 viewsthornabyswan

Teachers are a disgrace trying to politicise the Pandemic on 23:18 - May 19 by londonlisa2001

You can't talk to Wolfie like that

Power to the people
[Post edited 20 May 2020 0:02]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024