Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stunning offer from the club 12:00 - Oct 13 with 7275 viewsGwyn737

Had an email from the club this morning offering free name and number printing on keeper shirts for today only.

Brilliant Christmas present for my 7 year old I thought. Unfortunately they are out of stock of certain letters. I can have the T but no H, O, M, A or S.

You couldn't write it... 🙄
Stunning offer from the club on 12:40 - Oct 13 with 7142 viewsPegojack

I set a new world record for deleting e-mails when that popped into my inbox this morning, 0.0023 seconds.
Stunning offer from the club on 12:50 - Oct 13 with 7108 viewsLeonWasGod

Can't you just rename him?

That's what's wrong with this country these days - no lateral thinking

[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 13:04]
Stunning offer from the club on 13:11 - Oct 13 with 7034 viewspencoedjack

FBINKI is in goals tomorrow
Stunning offer from the club on 14:44 - Oct 13 with 6877 viewsoldcob

Stunning offer from the club on 13:11 - Oct 13 by pencoedjack

FBINKI is in goals tomorrow

Got him in my Fantasy Football team tomorrow. We will NOT concede. Oh I'm a reckless fool sometimes aye.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 14:44]
Stunning offer from the club on 15:30 - Oct 13 with 6741 viewsmonmouth

You normally have to PAY to have a name and number put on, after shelling out £45 notes for the nylon?

F*ck my old boots.

Stunning is the right word. One day everyone will surely come to their senses and end all this nonsense.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stunning offer from the club on 15:44 - Oct 13 with 6706 viewsFlashberryjack

Stunning offer from the club on 15:30 - Oct 13 by monmouth

You normally have to PAY to have a name and number put on, after shelling out £45 notes for the nylon?

F*ck my old boots.

Stunning is the right word. One day everyone will surely come to their senses and end all this nonsense.

What gets me is when the manufacturers decided to make all our shirts sleeveless, but still charge the same, I wonder how much they saved in labour and material ?

And then they brought out "Skins" to make up for the sleeves that we paid for but never had.......mugs we are, f*cking mugs, and they know it.

When is the snazzy 4th kit coming out, I can't wait.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Stunning offer from the club on 16:05 - Oct 13 with 6658 viewssherpajacob

If they offered free reprinting of my lads, Cork, Llorente and siggurdson shirts that would be something.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Stunning offer from the club on 16:11 - Oct 13 with 6643 viewslondonlisa2001

In response to the OP, it appears in fairness that 'IT' is one of the few things you could write...
Login to get fewer ads

Stunning offer from the club on 16:21 - Oct 13 with 6622 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stunning offer from the club on 16:11 - Oct 13 by londonlisa2001

In response to the OP, it appears in fairness that 'IT' is one of the few things you could write...

Excellent news for a certain cousin...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Stunning offer from the club on 16:23 - Oct 13 with 6620 viewsairedale

We went in there one day to buy some 'woolen' gloves, but were unable to find a single pair of marketable quality.
Stunning offer from the club on 17:43 - Oct 13 with 6454 viewsmax936

Chris Pearlman is doing a great job then, another incompetent Commercial Director or whatever they call themselves, I'm past caring now anyway the attitude is do whatever to keep the money rolling in to fill their already bulging pockets.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Stunning offer from the club on 17:52 - Oct 13 with 6426 viewsDafyddHuw

Stunning offer from the club on 15:44 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

What gets me is when the manufacturers decided to make all our shirts sleeveless, but still charge the same, I wonder how much they saved in labour and material ?

And then they brought out "Skins" to make up for the sleeves that we paid for but never had.......mugs we are, f*cking mugs, and they know it.

When is the snazzy 4th kit coming out, I can't wait.

I'm no mug - I just refuse to buy any merchandise, won't buy food or drink inside the Lib. The only money they get off me is whatever it costs to get through the turnstyle.
Stunning offer from the club on 18:31 - Oct 13 with 6355 viewsPegojack

Stunning offer from the club on 17:52 - Oct 13 by DafyddHuw

I'm no mug - I just refuse to buy any merchandise, won't buy food or drink inside the Lib. The only money they get off me is whatever it costs to get through the turnstyle.

With you there, bro.

I used to buy the odd bit of clothing in the shop in seasons gone by, but there's not a cotton or wool thread left in there now, everything is in the cheapest man made fibre possible. Ach y fi, no thanks.....
[Post edited 13 Oct 2017 18:33]
Stunning offer from the club on 19:13 - Oct 13 with 6273 viewsLoyal

Stunning offer from the club on 15:30 - Oct 13 by monmouth

F*ck my old boots.

The way results are going mate, the players are half way there ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stunning offer from the club on 19:36 - Oct 13 with 6228 viewsbonymine

Just ask them for 11 T’s on his shirt then as we’ve usually got 11 Tw@ts playing for us on a match day 🙈😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Stunning offer from the club on 22:07 - Oct 13 with 6086 viewsDewi1jack

Stunning offer from the club on 16:11 - Oct 13 by londonlisa2001

And the "SH" that preludes that is sitting in the directors box

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stunning offer from the club on 07:42 - Oct 14 with 5886 viewskarnataka

Stunning offer from the club on 12:40 - Oct 13 by Pegojack

I set a new world record for deleting e-mails when that popped into my inbox this morning, 0.0023 seconds.

Fair enough, don't think their offer covers names as long as Miserable Bastard anyway
Stunning offer from the club on 09:16 - Oct 14 with 5804 viewsbuilthjack

I only ever buy stuff at the end of the season in the sale.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stunning offer from the club on 09:34 - Oct 14 with 5771 viewsGowerjack

Stunning offer from the club on 17:52 - Oct 13 by DafyddHuw

Me as well.

I wouldn't give the sellout c nuts the steam off my piss.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Stunning offer from the club on 20:06 - Oct 20 with 5395 viewsbonymine

Stunning offer from the club on 09:34 - Oct 14 by Gowerjack

Me as well.

I wouldn't give the sellout c nuts the steam off my piss.

Absolutely....

I’ve not even bought a beer at the Stadium since the Sellouts sold out our soul after that Chelsea win......

It may not hurt their wallets but it will most certainly help me to see the Good from the Bad to the Ugly (those lifetime buddies MM & HJ qualify for this you tiresome, rich, ugly, Kunts 😉) ...

KARMA .......😉

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Stunning offer from the club on 20:20 - Oct 20 with 5367 viewsplasjack

Stunning offer from the club on 20:06 - Oct 20 by bonymine

Absolutely....

I’ve not even bought a beer at the Stadium since the Sellouts sold out our soul after that Chelsea win......

It may not hurt their wallets but it will most certainly help me to see the Good from the Bad to the Ugly (those lifetime buddies MM & HJ qualify for this you tiresome, rich, ugly, Kunts 😉) ...

KARMA .......😉

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Compass has the franchise for catering unfortunately Boney.
Stunning offer from the club on 20:31 - Oct 20 with 5345 viewsbonymine

Stunning offer from the club on 20:20 - Oct 20 by plasjack

Compass has the franchise for catering unfortunately Boney.

Ok mate whatever but I won’t buy anything from ‘our Club’ anymore be it a Hospitality Box or a packet of Smarties ........😂😂

You Greedy B*stards Get Out of Our Club 💪💪💪

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024