Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390508 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:58 - Oct 31 with 5686 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 12:49 - Oct 31 by ade_qpr

Farken vets
1st visit yes dog has bone cancer almost certain, won't give you any drugs no affect you will just be back in a week's time.
2nd visit next day did x ray on dog no cancer just infection give you drugs should be ok in a weeks time
3rd visit yes dog has cancer now WHAT THE FARK

No dog didn't mean any thing just a great companion to help a lady thro a prick of a divorce. So lets put her thro the ringer twice in a week. Now faces the decision to put dog down in a few days.
Very cut up about it all, hope you are right this time vet

I tell you what Ade.I recon they are well dodgy over here.If my eldest daughter hadnt been insured her Aussie bulldog wouldve cost her 4 an half grand by now.He's 19 months old.!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 13:04]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 14:32 - Oct 31 with 5643 viewsJuzzie

Nasally high-pitched teen American girls in groups on buses "like, like, like, awesome, totally" God, it gets right inside your head and pokes at your brain with a red hot poker.
Random irritations.. on 15:27 - Oct 31 with 5622 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 14:27 - Oct 24 by Bluce_Ree

Terry's Chocolate Oranges that have popping candy in them. The f**k are you doing you mad c*nts? That's the equivalent of shitting on the Mona Lisa and then eating it.

The Stone Roses. Lads, you're shit.

'Hey, have you watched the Inbetweeners Movie?' - No. I haven't. Why? Because you recommended it and the other year you were saying Benidorm is good you brainf*cked super w*nk.

The Associate Director of here walking past my desk just now while I'm typing swears. F**k off, fatty. It's a Friday and there is literally no way I'm doing any work.

Neck tattoos that say 'Jaden. 01/10/2009. Yeah show your kid how much you love them by making yourself unemployable you street trash f**k.

Philip Schofield. Terrifying f**king GHOUL!

Benidorm and inbetweeners are my two favourite programmes

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 18:10 - Oct 31 with 5599 viewsDiscodroids

anyone under 30.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 18:26 - Oct 31 with 5593 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 18:10 - Oct 31 by Discodroids

anyone under 30.

Couldn't resist....

I found out Fatty at work is actually 28. I would have placed her closer to 18 (age not stone). She spends her Sunday evenings watching the Antiques Roadshow with her mum FFS. She had a day off last week to spend with her mum too.

When I was 28 Sunday was all about working off a heavy one in the pub with a few pints of Guinness & any time off was spent getting fked up somewhere with my mates.

A wasted youth...(her not me)
Random irritations.. on 18:31 - Oct 31 with 5589 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 18:26 - Oct 31 by gordanoR

Couldn't resist....

I found out Fatty at work is actually 28. I would have placed her closer to 18 (age not stone). She spends her Sunday evenings watching the Antiques Roadshow with her mum FFS. She had a day off last week to spend with her mum too.

When I was 28 Sunday was all about working off a heavy one in the pub with a few pints of Guinness & any time off was spent getting fked up somewhere with my mates.

A wasted youth...(her not me)

mate, i feel as if i know her....

when i worked in lloysd insurance building, and was going off the rails...these blokes would always go on about there garden, church and golf at the weekend.

all i could think off was the lash of the cat and a fem dom from latvia..how times change..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 18:42 - Oct 31 with 5584 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 18:31 - Oct 31 by Discodroids

when i worked in lloysd insurance building, and was going off the rails...these blokes would always go on about there garden, church and golf at the weekend.

all i could think off was the lash of the cat and a fem dom from latvia..how times change..

I'd understand better if she was religious but she's just a boring cnt. At least she doesn't chat as much since I had a quiet word.

I don't think she's the only one, loads of them spend more time styling their fking hair than they do in the pub. I wish I was their age, there must be a whole generation of single girls out there whilst the lads are all too busy in the gym or tanning salon.
Random irritations.. on 11:27 - Nov 3 with 5525 viewsJuzzie

People who call you "boss" or "fella", or both.

I go into a shop yesterday and take my items to the counter to pay.

"hello boss"

"hello" I reply

"That'll be £xxx" please boss"

"here's my card"

"Thanks fella".... pause.... "enter your PIN please boss"

bleep bleep bleep bleep 'enter'

"remove your card please boss".... hands over goods in bag to me "cheers fella"

"Thank you" I reply

"come again boss"

"bye"

Same conversation going on next to me except that the buyer is replying back with 'boss' and 'fella' too! There were more bosses and fella's flying around than any other word!

I'm not your boss, you're not my boss. Stop called me boss. FFS.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 11:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 11:58 - Nov 3 with 5502 viewsDiscodroids

boss is very annoying and came into modern parlance i would say around 2005/6 by young asian men.

through my work duties i sometime get called 'blood' , i always 'arkse' them to refer to me as' mein liege' much to their amusement and high bantz.

Random irritations.. on 12:03 - Nov 3 with 5497 viewsDiscodroids

Football 6-0-6 style phone in's

of some vague interest back in 1998,but surely they should be laid to rest like a plucked , hairless dead pope on a piece of felt thus remaining in state for eternity for future generations to get a snapshot of how fuc king well futile and meaningless our lives were.

hearing 'tony from acton' remedial account of a football topic of his choosing is of no interest to me, or indeed 'tony from acton' himself.

Random irritations.. on 12:19 - Nov 3 with 5487 viewsJuzzie

I've too noticed it's mainly used among sub-30 year old asian men but this was a middle-aged white man which made it odder as it's not a usual way of speaking.

Even if I was called it by a young asain man, it would still not sit well with me as I just don't liked being called boss or fella or geezer etc....
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 12:24]
Random irritations.. on 12:26 - Nov 3 with 5479 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 12:19 - Nov 3 by Juzzie

I've too noticed it's mainly used among sub-30 year old asian men but this was a middle-aged white man which made it odder as it's not a usual way of speaking.

Even if I was called it by a young asain man, it would still not sit well with me as I just don't liked being called boss or fella or geezer etc....
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 12:24]

can I also add the word "chap"
Its a disease here in Northampton, alright chap, no worries chap,
fcuk off you inbreds,
I even got called "Mate" in the bank the other day , now im working class and not a snob by any means but being called mate by some spotty little 19 year old whilst depositing some money is not on I tell you, what the fcuk happened to customer service
I soon pulled him up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 12:28 - Nov 3 with 5478 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 12:26 - Nov 3 by paulparker

can I also add the word "chap"
Its a disease here in Northampton, alright chap, no worries chap,
fcuk off you inbreds,
I even got called "Mate" in the bank the other day , now im working class and not a snob by any means but being called mate by some spotty little 19 year old whilst depositing some money is not on I tell you, what the fcuk happened to customer service
I soon pulled him up

"guys"

Random irritations.. on 12:41 - Nov 3 with 5464 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 12:28 - Nov 3 by Discodroids

"guys"

Especially when used in "Team Meetings " or sales techniques by blokes wearing Burton Suits with light Brown ravel shoes, the sort of people you see on the Apprentice who think they are real high flyers
c'mon Guys we can smash this target,
are you guys ready for an awesome week
how do you guys feel its going
c'mon Guys lets pull this out the bag
lets nail this guys

if only Rurik jutting could invite these "guys" over for nibbles and drinks to his Apartment

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 12:54 - Nov 3 with 5455 viewsCiderwithRsie

Random irritations.. on 11:27 - Nov 3 by Juzzie

People who call you "boss" or "fella", or both.

I go into a shop yesterday and take my items to the counter to pay.

"hello boss"

"hello" I reply

"That'll be £xxx" please boss"

"here's my card"

"Thanks fella".... pause.... "enter your PIN please boss"

bleep bleep bleep bleep 'enter'

"remove your card please boss".... hands over goods in bag to me "cheers fella"

"Thank you" I reply

"come again boss"

"bye"

Same conversation going on next to me except that the buyer is replying back with 'boss' and 'fella' too! There were more bosses and fella's flying around than any other word!

I'm not your boss, you're not my boss. Stop called me boss. FFS.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 11:37]

I'm told it gets right on Bruce Springsteen's tits too.
Random irritations.. on 13:14 - Nov 3 with 5443 viewsDiscodroids

absolutely disgusted that ed miliband , who according to the poor beggar, was the 'only man in a suit' who stopped to drop 2p off in the poor romanian beggars cup.

you'd think he would have given her the price of a bacon sandwich.

id like to make an appeal to all of you wearing suits today going out to work...please dig deep and give to romanian beggars.

especially the one with no nose outside primark in statford.

rather than cash i thought some nice tunnock tea cakes and some tinned cock a leekie soup.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 13:22]

Random irritations.. on 13:31 - Nov 3 with 5432 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 13:14 - Nov 3 by Discodroids

absolutely disgusted that ed miliband , who according to the poor beggar, was the 'only man in a suit' who stopped to drop 2p off in the poor romanian beggars cup.

id like to make an appeal to all of you wearing suits today going out to work...please dig deep and give to romanian beggars.

rather than cash i thought some nice tunnock tea cakes and some tinned cock a leekie soup.

Is it wrong for me to want to see the one with no nose outside primark?
Random irritations.. on 13:50 - Nov 3 with 5427 viewsjohncharles

Random irritations.. on 13:14 - Nov 3 by Discodroids

He's taking the 2p OUT of the cup. Doing it all week. Pays for the poppy.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 13:51]

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 14:52 - Nov 3 with 5406 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 13:50 - Nov 3 by johncharles

He's taking the 2p OUT of the cup. Doing it all week. Pays for the poppy.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 13:51]

these stylish t shirts , i read they are knocked up in a sweatshop by women working 18 hour days for the sum of 62p...yet retail for £45 over here...

'this is what a pair of hatstands look like'

Random irritations.. on 15:18 - Nov 3 with 5392 viewsTHEBUSH

Random irritations.. on 18:31 - Oct 31 by Discodroids

My mate used to work in Lloyds, think he was a, loss adjuster, anyway used to meet him Fridays after work in some poncy bar nearby, his workmate a Hammers supporter always used to say, Aiii, Aiii, which was very annoying, hadn't a clue why, then found out it was an Ali G thing.
Random irritations.. on 20:26 - Nov 3 with 5360 viewsMonahoop

Feeling very irritated after finding out that Simply Red are getting back together [again ]. I really thought I'd heard the last of that pug faced tool Mick Hucknall. One of the worst things to have emerged from modern day music. Seems I'm wrong. He's like some kind of virulent rash, he just won't go away. I bet the likes of BBC Radio 2 will be having a field day with this news, with that bespectacled face flannel Chris Evans announcing over the airwaves each morning how wonderful it is to see Mick and the boys back. Yeah Chris, your're just as bloody annoying as Hucknall don't you know! How very, very irritating.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 10:59 - Nov 4 with 5312 viewspaulparker

The 2 Gimps in my office who are constantly coughing every 10 seconds
its driving me insane
FFS Take some medicine or fcuk off , I don't mind if someone's ill but ive just pulled one of them up for going for a fag,
you have a cough which is giving me a headache you kunt, why are you smoking ??

Random irritations.. on 12:41 - Nov 4 with 5296 viewsJuzzie

3 wheeled motorbike scooters. WTF? You're an adult, do you have stabilisers on your bicycle??
Random irritations.. on 12:47 - Nov 4 with 5287 viewsNorthLondonR

FlyBe...... not informing anyone at Belfast City airport that our flight to East Midlands was cancelled, only revealed by a tide of angry text message-receiving punters in unison gasping "wtf????"

When some kind lady lent me her phone charger I realised that I, myself received said text message at 10:35 when the flight was due to leave at 10:25 and the boarding information screen stating "scheduled".

I must have forgotten to pay the telepathy upgrade.....shocking service
Random irritations.. on 13:39 - Nov 4 with 5268 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 14:52 - Nov 3 by Discodroids

these stylish t shirts , i read they are knocked up in a sweatshop by women working 18 hour days for the sum of 62p...yet retail for £45 over here...

'this is what a pair of hatstands look like'

Of course Clegg and Milliband, not the manufacturer of the T shirt or the retailer, are wholly responsible for such exploitative working practices....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024