Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383988 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 13:42 - Nov 4 with 4536 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 18:42 - Oct 31 by gordanoR

I'd understand better if she was religious but she's just a boring cnt. At least she doesn't chat as much since I had a quiet word.

I don't think she's the only one, loads of them spend more time styling their fking hair than they do in the pub. I wish I was their age, there must be a whole generation of single girls out there whilst the lads are all too busy in the gym or tanning salon.

Talking about people spending time styling their hair, the main hairdresser at my barbers always turns up late, entering a shop which is nearly always packed because they do not allow bookings. The first thing he does upon arrival is always to gel/style his own hair, openly, in front of the waiting hordes. It must be some sort of power trip.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 13:46 - Nov 4 with 4544 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 20:26 - Nov 3 by Monahoop

Feeling very irritated after finding out that Simply Red are getting back together [again ]. I really thought I'd heard the last of that pug faced tool Mick Hucknall. One of the worst things to have emerged from modern day music. Seems I'm wrong. He's like some kind of virulent rash, he just won't go away. I bet the likes of BBC Radio 2 will be having a field day with this news, with that bespectacled face flannel Chris Evans announcing over the airwaves each morning how wonderful it is to see Mick and the boys back. Yeah Chris, your're just as bloody annoying as Hucknall don't you know! How very, very irritating.

Simply Red??? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. F'kin Wigan pier cabaret act.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 14:12 - Nov 4 with 4517 viewsWeaverQPR

Celebrity news.

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 14:31 - Nov 4 with 4496 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 14:12 - Nov 4 by WeaverQPR

Celebrity news.

Bang on Weaver

was I the only one who wanted to stamp on Robbie Williams head as the egotistical tvvat was poncing around singing his own songs whilst his Mrs was giving Birth??
this made news at 10 FFS
And while we are at it we now have Cruz Beckham modelling for Burberry and "wowing" the crowds ,
God help us all

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 16:26 - Nov 4 with 4477 viewsWeaverQPR

Random irritations.. on 14:31 - Nov 4 by paulparker

Bang on Weaver

was I the only one who wanted to stamp on Robbie Williams head as the egotistical tvvat was poncing around singing his own songs whilst his Mrs was giving Birth??
this made news at 10 FFS
And while we are at it we now have Cruz Beckham modelling for Burberry and "wowing" the crowds ,
God help us all

Yep fat coke head wnker

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 20:39 - Nov 4 with 4401 viewskensalriser

Random irritations.. on 20:26 - Nov 3 by Monahoop

Feeling very irritated after finding out that Simply Red are getting back together [again ]. I really thought I'd heard the last of that pug faced tool Mick Hucknall. One of the worst things to have emerged from modern day music. Seems I'm wrong. He's like some kind of virulent rash, he just won't go away. I bet the likes of BBC Radio 2 will be having a field day with this news, with that bespectacled face flannel Chris Evans announcing over the airwaves each morning how wonderful it is to see Mick and the boys back. Yeah Chris, your're just as bloody annoying as Hucknall don't you know! How very, very irritating.

Got some bad news for you. The peak of Simply Red's success was more than 20 years ago. They're only modern day on a geologic time scale.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2014 20:41]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 21:46 - Nov 4 with 4391 viewsCiderwithRsie

Random irritations.. on 13:46 - Nov 4 by Metallica_Hoop

Simply Red??? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. F'kin Wigan pier cabaret act.

Aha. So there *is* a redhead Metallica doesn't fancy.
Random irritations.. on 15:07 - Nov 5 with 4321 viewsBluce_Ree

Simply Red are the f*cking worst of all c*nt.

Hate them so much. That fat, smug, crooning c*nt. Argh. God I wish them and all their fans were dead.

They were in the original trilogy of EVIL. Them, f**king M-People and The Lighthouse Family. Bunch of f**king absolute cockc*nts.

Literally anyone who doesn't hate them with every fibre of their being is c*nt.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 15:12 - Nov 5 with 4318 viewsJuzzie

People using the self-service checkouts in supermarkets who scan everything and put each item to one side...... then bag them after paying. Fking bag them as you go along. It's not that difficult.
Random irritations.. on 15:16 - Nov 5 with 4314 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 15:12 - Nov 5 by Juzzie

People using the self-service checkouts in supermarkets who scan everything and put each item to one side...... then bag them after paying. Fking bag them as you go along. It's not that difficult.

People at any checkout who pack things like frozen food & cleaning products separately, just chuck it all in one bag until it's full & then move onto the next bag FFS. You're going to unpack it all when you get home anyway.
Random irritations.. on 15:25 - Nov 5 with 4303 viewsTheBlob

Random irritations.. on 15:16 - Nov 5 by gordanoR

People at any checkout who pack things like frozen food & cleaning products separately, just chuck it all in one bag until it's full & then move onto the next bag FFS. You're going to unpack it all when you get home anyway.

That's right,the eggs go at the bottom and you top it off with a six pack of lager.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 15:33 - Nov 5 with 4298 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 15:25 - Nov 5 by TheBlob

That's right,the eggs go at the bottom and you top it off with a six pack of lager.

Correct, because you get to eggs before you get to the booze aisle.
Random irritations.. on 15:35 - Nov 5 with 4296 viewsWeaverQPR

Having to ask for ketchup and other sauces when having a pub meal.

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 15:37 - Nov 5 with 4296 viewsTheBlob

The militarisation of the police.Parking on a double yellow gets you a Heckler and Koch MP5 shoved up yer hooter.And whatever you do,don't carry a chair leg around.

Random irritations.. on 15:42 - Nov 5 with 4288 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 15:37 - Nov 5 by TheBlob

The militarisation of the police.Parking on a double yellow gets you a Heckler and Koch MP5 shoved up yer hooter.And whatever you do,don't carry a chair leg around.

I had the misfortune of my then motorbike backfiring (due to an iffy immobiliser it turned out) just as I rode past one of theose MP5 weilding policemen. The bike ground to a halt 20 yards later and he gingerly walked towards me. This was right outside the Regents Park Mosque!

I took my helmet off straight away and explained the problem. We talked about bike for about 5 mins thereafter!
Random irritations.. on 15:49 - Nov 5 with 4277 viewsWeaverQPR

Kate Middletons morning sickness.

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 15:49 - Nov 5 with 4276 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 15:12 - Nov 5 by Juzzie

Yeah try that f**king shit at my Tesco. As soon as you pick up the bag the system freaks out and thinks you've nicked it or some shit. I open the bag as best as possible and put stuff in so that it detects the weight but I don't lift the bag as that messes with it and next thing you know, you're Richard Madeley. F**K!

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 15:53 - Nov 5 with 4274 viewsTheBlob

Random irritations.. on 15:42 - Nov 5 by Juzzie

I had the misfortune of my then motorbike backfiring (due to an iffy immobiliser it turned out) just as I rode past one of theose MP5 weilding policemen. The bike ground to a halt 20 yards later and he gingerly walked towards me. This was right outside the Regents Park Mosque!

I took my helmet off straight away and explained the problem. We talked about bike for about 5 mins thereafter!

Dead lucky there.Serves you right for selling the Pajero - they don't backfire.

Lurchers backfire mind.

Random irritations.. on 16:01 - Nov 5 with 4263 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 15:53 - Nov 5 by TheBlob

Dead lucky there.Serves you right for selling the Pajero - they don't backfire.

Lurchers backfire mind.

So does my son!
Random irritations.. on 16:04 - Nov 5 with 4262 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 15:16 - Nov 5 by gordanoR

that's my Mrs , im never allowed to pack the bags when we go shopping I have to stand there like a sap as she has to do it
we have frozen all neatly in one, fridge in another bag , tins and beer in the other & so forth, it takes for ever
then when we get home she has to put it a way as I cant be trusted to put some spaghetti hoops in the cupboard
when I go I throw it all in one bag and away we go,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 17:52 - Nov 5 with 4230 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 16:04 - Nov 5 by paulparker

that's my Mrs , im never allowed to pack the bags when we go shopping I have to stand there like a sap as she has to do it
we have frozen all neatly in one, fridge in another bag , tins and beer in the other & so forth, it takes for ever
then when we get home she has to put it a way as I cant be trusted to put some spaghetti hoops in the cupboard
when I go I throw it all in one bag and away we go,

Mine too, when I asked why she explained it was so cleaning products don't leak onto the food. Like that's ever happened!!I've got a big Ikea bag that I use, 1 bag = all the shopping. simple as fk.
Random irritations.. on 10:42 - Nov 10 with 4162 viewsBluce_Ree

Overly showy acts of remembrance that turn what should be quiet reflection into a spectacle. It's getting worse.

Random irritations.. on 10:57 - Nov 10 with 4152 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 10:42 - Nov 10 by Bluce_Ree

Overly showy acts of remembrance that turn what should be quiet reflection into a spectacle. It's getting worse.

talking of Remembrance Sunday
I was sent out by the Mrs to get a joint for sunday so off I pop to the local shopping centre , its getting near 11 and the shopping centre has announced it will hold a 2 minute silence , so I stop where I was and observed, the selfish kunts who carried on talking and bowling about should be ashamed of themselves
the 2 rudeboy tvvats who could quite clearly see everyone had stood still bowled passed laughing and fcuking about
the middle aged couple who didn't stop talking or stood still and thought getting a trolly was more important than staying silent for 2 minutes
and the bloke who let his kids play in a nosiy toy car while he shouted down his phone talking whatever language he was
after the 2 minute silence I offered the bloke outside as he was quite clearly lacking Respect ,
all of this and I only popped out for a shoulder of Pork
fair play to the majority who could stay still though, young & old it was good to see
oh and I think the display at the tower of London and the projector on Big Ben were spot on , when we do things right in this country we do it better than anyone

Random irritations.. on 10:57 - Nov 10 with 4151 viewsDiscodroids

David Lammy MPmoving from his tottenham constituency to crouch end on the Q.T to crouch end for his kids starting school...dianne abott style.

libyan solider/cadets in cambridge on the rampage, raping male and females sexual assualts etc etc , then blaming the british army for not explaining britsh laws to them

george osbornes cruel hollywood emporer nero hair style

that geezer from the guardian calling the sea of poppies @tower of london a 'ukip style celebration'

people on the x factor calling themselves 'astistes' and thinking they wont be working in tesco/asda/aldi this time next year

people who wear poppies as fashion accessories , ie on their belt, shoes, head, Phallus/mooey.

that report produced by the geezer of academia in tweed who said EU immigration is a massive net benefit to the country OF 2O Billion, then buried in the report saying that non eu immigration has cost the uk a mere 118 billion. the very same brainiac who predicted that 13,000 would come here from poland.

vince cable..the spanish fly of the house of commons ..think of his mug when on the job and hey presto ....the ultimate in prolonged sexual performance

nobel peace prize winners under the age of 12.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2014 11:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 11:03 - Nov 10 with 4135 viewsJuzzie

Tony Blair at the Cenotaph. The fking cheek of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024