Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390492 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 16:14 - Feb 15 with 7263 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 14:17 - Feb 14 by Discodroids

a purple heart to anyone who can watch this whole advert for Chanel 4.
I never thought id see anything to rival the airport scene in 'Love actually' , but fck me, its worse.

id like to kill everyone in this Virgin media advert where they stand.Has anyone ever been to a house party that was remotely like the one depicted in the advert above?

I'm noticing the last few years how emasculating tv (and some radio ones I've heard) ads are becoming.

Nice attractive wife/girlfriend who can juggle everything/do everything whilst bumbling, gormless, idiotic hubby/boyfriend man-child who can just about tie his own shoelaces.

If it was the other way around Advertising Trading Standards would be, rightly, bombarded with complaints of sexism.

Like racism, sexism goes both ways too.
Random irritations.. on 21:54 - Feb 15 with 7199 viewsHendonHoop

Yes, and in this wonderful new world of equal rights and "Equality for all " ( Yeah right!) what about some charity functions in pubs where instead of the local men peeling off in front a load of screaming, howling women just like in the film " The Full Monty ". I therefore wonder if the local women will ever reciprocate down the local boozers ( If they can find one that isn't boarded up ) and put on a little show for the lads.( For charity of course.) Or at Awards ceremonies, as well as the star actors taking off their shirts on stage and getting the ladies all squealing, it would be interesting if some of the lady award winners will also peel off for us lads?. Even better. Also, we have that show called " Loose Women " , slagging off men and ogling shirtless hunks. Well, lets have a show with a panel of about four blokes with an audience in the studio full of guys on it talking about all the lovely ladies. Yes, Lets call it " LOOSE MEN "..Crikey, they would never stand for that in this new world of EQUALITY.. Would they? I won't hold me breath.
Random irritations.. on 22:22 - Feb 15 with 7181 viewsRs_Holy

Random irritations.. on 21:54 - Feb 15 by HendonHoop

Yes, and in this wonderful new world of equal rights and "Equality for all " ( Yeah right!) what about some charity functions in pubs where instead of the local men peeling off in front a load of screaming, howling women just like in the film " The Full Monty ". I therefore wonder if the local women will ever reciprocate down the local boozers ( If they can find one that isn't boarded up ) and put on a little show for the lads.( For charity of course.) Or at Awards ceremonies, as well as the star actors taking off their shirts on stage and getting the ladies all squealing, it would be interesting if some of the lady award winners will also peel off for us lads?. Even better. Also, we have that show called " Loose Women " , slagging off men and ogling shirtless hunks. Well, lets have a show with a panel of about four blokes with an audience in the studio full of guys on it talking about all the lovely ladies. Yes, Lets call it " LOOSE MEN "..Crikey, they would never stand for that in this new world of EQUALITY.. Would they? I won't hold me breath.

People who work in petrol stations and make you wait 30 seconds in the freezing cold, when you are late for work before resetting the pump for you.... Even tho there's an alarm thingy to tell them there's a person waiting for the pump to be reset.

Eastenders... You just need to to have a passively aggressive vacant look to get a roll on that f'kin programme and when you do it's a job for life... Occasionally catch the last couple of minutes and everyone from Ian Beale, Litisha Dean, Ricky Fowler ( or whatever his name is)... The bint who got caught given her husband a blow job on the hard shoulder, The Mitchell Twins .... Theyre all still on it, 45 years after they were first on it... F'kin get some proper actors instead of those no marks!!!

Who's On Heart... That bloody stupid guessing game on Heart FM that carries on for about 7 months because the stupid old farts that manage to get through on the phones haven't had time to look up the list (on the Heart website) giving all the names of the previous guesses... "oh I'm sorry Marjorie those names have already been guessed did you not look at the list on the website"???... "oh no I didn't Jamie... I was too busy havin' a crap".
Random irritations.. on 10:29 - Feb 18 with 7059 viewsJuzzie

Just got an email this morning.

“could we get some time to play back the learnings we’re discovered to-date re: Production’s role in the creative delivery process”

Apart from the grammatical/spelling mistake, I have absolutely no fking idea what this means. Any chance that people can fking well speak English. Getting sick to death of all of this Americanism business speak, such as 'reach out' etc.

grrrrr........

[Post edited 18 Feb 2016 10:36]
Random irritations.. on 11:30 - Feb 18 with 7027 viewszicoshoops

American Butter.
What is that all about?
The world superpower......
The Country that runs the whole world......
The Country that put a man on the moon......
The Country that gave the world Cab Calloway.......

Has anyone tasted American butter?

Disgraceful stuff.
Yellow liquid shite.

How do they get away with calling that butter?

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Random irritations.. on 11:39 - Feb 18 with 7013 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 11:30 - Feb 18 by zicoshoops

American Butter.
What is that all about?
The world superpower......
The Country that runs the whole world......
The Country that put a man on the moon......
The Country that gave the world Cab Calloway.......

Has anyone tasted American butter?

Disgraceful stuff.
Yellow liquid shite.

How do they get away with calling that butter?

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 12:06 - Feb 19 with 6925 viewsqprwpg

To put all the irritations and frustrations into musical context, I can't find a better tune than this

My irritation is that not everyone understands music of feels it then way that I do. Playing a soulful/funky/swinging tune to someone else will sound like noise to them. What's up with that? Dontcha gettit? It's farking brilliant, it takes you places if you let it! A wonderful musical journey, that leaves all the everyday bullshit behind and creates this space & time in your life where you are so separated from the world, that every problem/issue/annoyance just melts away and becomes irrelevant, at least for a few minutes.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Random irritations.. on 23:03 - Feb 20 with 6874 viewsPunteR

People who don't put their central heating on in winter.
Just spent the evening trying to work out where the main cold drafts were coming from like my grandad did when he was on blood thinning tablets for blood pressure.
Its actually warmer in my car now on the M4 (missus driving). Nice and toasty now.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 00:55 - Feb 21 with 6853 viewsBoston

"It's a human right".

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Random irritations.. on 02:03 - Feb 21 with 6833 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 21:54 - Feb 15 by HendonHoop

Men who think men are hard done by.
Random irritations.. on 15:58 - Apr 27 with 6626 viewsloftboy

That poxy galaxy chocolate add with moon river soundtrack, the simpering bitch basically steals a bus drivers hat then delicately eats her chocolate one piece at a time,fúck off love you aren't even pretty.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 16:14 - Apr 27 with 6611 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 15:58 - Apr 27 by loftboy

That poxy galaxy chocolate add with moon river soundtrack, the simpering bitch basically steals a bus drivers hat then delicately eats her chocolate one piece at a time,fúck off love you aren't even pretty.

You've opened Pandora's box now you've mentioned adverts.

Harvey Keitel.

What the fvck are you up to lad? Was you pissed when your agent suggested flying to Milton Keynes and filming car insurance ads? Keitel is in his 70s. How much coin can he really need?

Fvck off. And take Kevin Bacon and Iggy Pop with you.

What next, Daniel Day Lewis flogging cream for the Farmer Giles?

Gertcha
(â„¢DiscoDroid and my old man)
Random irritations.. on 16:28 - Apr 27 with 6596 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 15:58 - Apr 27 by loftboy

The advert is annoying, but that's Audrey Hepburn - Not even Pretty!?

Now I think I mentioned Specsavers' ads at the beginning of all this (and models with no glass in the frames - but you, Loftboy, shoulda gone there!
Random irritations.. on 16:40 - Apr 27 with 6587 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 16:14 - Feb 15 by Juzzie

I'm noticing the last few years how emasculating tv (and some radio ones I've heard) ads are becoming.

Nice attractive wife/girlfriend who can juggle everything/do everything whilst bumbling, gormless, idiotic hubby/boyfriend man-child who can just about tie his own shoelaces.

If it was the other way around Advertising Trading Standards would be, rightly, bombarded with complaints of sexism.

Like racism, sexism goes both ways too.

The radio builders ones are the worse "trade boys" etc aimed at GEEZERS who buy OXBOX and NO NONSENSE tools with a cup of splosh.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 17:04 - Apr 27 with 6570 viewsDorse

Broadband providers.

No, wait, let me re-phrase that: fcuking broadfcukingband profcukingviders.

Setting up the business, ordered broadband and phone. After 3 attempts for them to send me a fcuking router it finally turns up today, 10 working days late. Fcuking bunch of spastards, couldn't find their ar$eholes if they used both hands. Script-reading fork and spoon operators, the fcuking lot of them. Cumulative IQ of less than a potato.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 01:01 - Apr 28 with 6491 viewszicoshoops

Officer Dibble.........Two Bob.

If he had any bollocks, he would have sorted Top Cat out years ago.

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
Random irritations.. on 13:45 - Apr 28 with 6436 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3.2 welding rods.

Random irritations.. on 12:06 - Apr 29 with 6379 viewsR_from_afar

Stupid software pop-ups urging you to upgrade to version n or Chrome or - yawn - whatever. A high profile example:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04/28/windows_10_live_tv/

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 16:39 - Apr 29 with 6353 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 12:06 - Apr 29 by R_from_afar

Stupid software pop-ups urging you to upgrade to version n or Chrome or - yawn - whatever. A high profile example:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04/28/windows_10_live_tv/

RFA

I think Microsoft are getting desperate, firstly 'you can upgrade' to now....'We've scheduled your upgrade to windows 10 for'

F-off I deliberately paid extra for windows 7 for a REASON.

That reason being I'm a luddite and like a cat I get confused if the proverbial food bowl is moved to a 'live tile'

Random irritations.. on 16:53 - Apr 29 with 6345 viewstraininvain

Adults on kids scooters. They deserve to be pushed over and beaten with the scooter.
Random irritations.. on 17:20 - Apr 29 with 7191 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 16:53 - Apr 29 by traininvain

Adults on kids scooters. They deserve to be pushed over and beaten with the scooter.

I reckon that's been mentioned at least five times on this thread! So can I add people who dont read a thread then post duplicates 😝

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 08:20 - May 16 with 7103 viewspaulparker

People who bring there cereal to work
not only do they steal all the milk for my cuppa but you then have to see them sit there slurping there cereal like a cat, they then leave there manky cereal bowls in the sink as well expecting someone else to wash it
breakfast is for wimps you cants !!!!! either that or have it at home

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 08:26 - May 16 with 7089 viewsDiscodroids

Taking one weekend off a month from The booze and immersing myself in the hum drum existence of the teetotaler. The highlight of my weekend was watching a f ucking Golden Retriever playing the paper and comb under the lavish gaze of Simon Cowell on BGT, and prodding the garden with my neolithic tools of ards and fLints

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 10:50 - May 16 with 7058 viewsHitch

Countries who are constantly having votes on leaving things. Yet status quo always prevails. Painful.
Random irritations.. on 11:42 - May 16 with 7030 viewstraininvain

Random irritations.. on 17:20 - Apr 29 by loftboy

I reckon that's been mentioned at least five times on this thread! So can I add people who dont read a thread then post duplicates 😝

Next time i'll remember to scroll through and carefully read all 37 pages before posting!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024