Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BRENTFORD 20:36 - Jul 7 with 70736 viewsqpr_1968

anyone pissed off with them keep winning.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

BRENTFORD on 08:15 - Jul 16 with 2409 viewsstevec

BRENTFORD on 23:49 - Jul 15 by loftboy

What’s your view on that dive by Benrahma tonight? No one near him and he went through the air like Tom Daley.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 9:44]

Sounds like a side ready for the Premier!

In many ways like their spirit, ticket malarkey, blanking our name etc. Fondly remember the days when we’d take the piss out of bigger clubs, Stanley, Bircham and so on. Be nice to have a reason to take the piss again.
BRENTFORD on 08:25 - Jul 16 with 2366 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Honestly good luck to them. They've played some great football in recent years.
I've been to Griffin park a few times, always enjoyed the pubs around the area, a bit too much sometimes...
Although it's so pathetic not saying our name etc. I have no hatred towards them. More an annoyance that you want to swat away.
BRENTFORD on 09:24 - Jul 16 with 2270 viewsCroydonCaptJack

BRENTFORD on 08:07 - Jul 16 by Watford_Ranger

The famous Jewish diver?

Ha Ha.
You have done him up like a Kippur there.
BRENTFORD on 09:44 - Jul 16 with 2209 viewsloftboy

BRENTFORD on 09:24 - Jul 16 by CroydonCaptJack

Ha Ha.
You have done him up like a Kippur there.

Don’t know what you mean 😇

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

BRENTFORD (n/t) on 09:54 - Jul 16 with 2186 viewshoopdog

BRENTFORD on 20:59 - Jul 7 by TacticalR

No.

The only thing I would say is that we need to study what they've done and how they've done it. In football you need an edge. For some teams it's the style of play (that's what raised Swansea through the divisions), for other teams it's a good manager. Even teams with infinite resources like Manchester United can lose their edge. Brentford appear to be unique in their statistical analysis of players, and pretty bold in their decision-making (I would hate us to dump our academy).

BRENTFORD (n/t) on 10:05 - Jul 16 with 2162 viewshoopdog

BRENTFORD (n/t) on 09:54 - Jul 16 by hoopdog

No point being jealous because they do it right and we done it the wrong way since relegation
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 13:30]
BRENTFORD on 11:26 - Jul 16 with 2075 viewsTheChef

BRENTFORD on 00:30 - Jul 16 by Northolt_Rs

Please God no! I desperately want them to lose in the play-off final...to a dodgy last kick of the game penalty in the 94fh minute after VAR has incorrectly chalked off their 92nd minute winner.

At an empty Wembley.

I really don't mind them going up, and on current from I wouldn't be surprised if they do it and WBA choke.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

BRENTFORD on 12:29 - Jul 16 with 1990 viewsfrancisbowles

Pressure is on WBA. Brentford keep winning and WBA draw a game and positions reversed.

If it happens next game then pressure is on Brentford last day and god help us at the Hawthorns!

Whatever the scenario, I can't see our defence managing to keep out West Brom.
Login to get fewer ads

BRENTFORD on 12:47 - Jul 16 with 1955 viewsDannyPaddox

If results go a certain way imagine hearing on the last day just before kick-off:

Brentford all but promoted. Only an 8 goal swing in West Brom’s favour will deny them”

In that scenario I’d put my money on WBA automatic.
BRENTFORD on 13:07 - Jul 16 with 1928 viewsfrancisbowles

BRENTFORD on 12:47 - Jul 16 by DannyPaddox

If results go a certain way imagine hearing on the last day just before kick-off:

Brentford all but promoted. Only an 8 goal swing in West Brom’s favour will deny them”

In that scenario I’d put my money on WBA automatic.

Don't really think that can happen as all last day fixtures kick off at the same time. So Brentford would have to lose that game as well as the 'eight goal swing'.
BRENTFORD on 13:17 - Jul 16 with 1909 viewsstowmarketrange

BRENTFORD on 11:26 - Jul 16 by TheChef

At an empty Wembley.

I really don't mind them going up, and on current from I wouldn't be surprised if they do it and WBA choke.

That will save the embarrassing sight of the 15,000 bees fans scattered around Wembley.
BRENTFORD on 15:16 - Jul 16 with 1808 viewsWatford_Ranger

I reckon West Brom will bottle it at Huddersfield making it Brentford’s to lose on the final day.

It’s mildly annoying and I’d like to go to the new ground which I probably will at some point anyway but I don’t begrudge them it. Rather them than Fulham but rather West Brom which has become a bit of a dull away fixture than them.
BRENTFORD on 15:17 - Jul 16 with 1803 viewsqprxtc

What was on the ticket for the game at Griffin Park?

I remember Cheltenham called us Queens Park Prangers on their programme once.

I don’t particularly want Brentford to go up, could do without all the neighbours being above us. But it’s really difficult to feel too badly towards them. They’ve been in Division Three forever and a day. Let them taste the PL poison. They’ll find that people who never knew they existed will suddenly have an opinion on them and tell you exactly where they’re going wrong. While drinking from their brand new Champions Liverpool tea mug.

Gilham and co will be yearning for those happy days of 0-2 home defeats to Rochdale in the p1ssing rain in front of 4000.
BRENTFORD on 18:04 - Jul 17 with 1521 viewsNov77

t’Uddersfield currently beating west brom

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

BRENTFORD on 18:22 - Jul 17 with 1487 viewsloftboy

BRENTFORD on 18:04 - Jul 17 by Nov77

t’Uddersfield currently beating west brom

1-1 now, a point for the baggies gets me my end of season acca (the each way part )

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

BRENTFORD on 19:20 - Jul 17 with 1422 viewsNov77

2-1 ‘uddersfield, we’re not even going to get to spoil Brentford’s day

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

BRENTFORD on 19:21 - Jul 17 with 1413 viewsstevec

BRENTFORD on 19:20 - Jul 17 by Nov77

It is quite funny, WBA and their plethora of expensive substitutes.
BRENTFORD on 19:22 - Jul 17 with 1405 viewsSnipper

BRENTFORD on 19:20 - Jul 17 by Nov77

How the hell are West Brom second anyway? They’ve been awful today, and I’ll be amazed if they win the playoffs.
BRENTFORD on 19:26 - Jul 17 with 1390 viewspaulparker

BRENTFORD on 19:22 - Jul 17 by Snipper

How the hell are West Brom second anyway? They’ve been awful today, and I’ll be amazed if they win the playoffs.

Good luck to Brentford
They have bought well , sold at the right price something we are a million miles away from
I hope they do it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BRENTFORD on 19:30 - Jul 17 with 1366 viewsNov77

They need 4 points from stoke away and Barnsley at home (assuming we don’t lose by about ten at Brom)

BRENTFORD on 19:31 - Jul 17 with 1364 viewstraininvain

BRENTFORD on 19:26 - Jul 17 by paulparker

Good luck to Brentford
They have bought well , sold at the right price something we are a million miles away from
I hope they do it

Same here. Can’t bring myself to dislike Brentford despite our recent results. Good luck to them.
BRENTFORD on 19:32 - Jul 17 with 1356 views100percent

WBA just handed them the opportunity of automatic promotion...
BRENTFORD on 19:33 - Jul 17 with 1346 views2Thomas2Bowles

A win and a draw will get Brentford up auto

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

BRENTFORD on 19:35 - Jul 17 with 1332 viewsHarbour

BRENTFORD on 19:33 - Jul 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

A win and a draw will get Brentford up auto

YEah the year will do it good luck to them....can see WBA Fock up the playoffs as well
BRENTFORD on 19:39 - Jul 17 with 1309 viewsizlingtonhoop

Come on you Bees!

My Nan was a supporter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024