Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... 14:39 - Aug 28 with 512 viewsRipleys_revenge

Who do we want to see come in? I’m guessing it’ll be Boufal or Djenepo, my pick would be Boufal.

This seems to be one area at least where we have genuine strength in depth!

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 15:05 - Aug 28 with 490 viewsSaintNick

How did Boufal play last night

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 15:44 - Aug 28 with 466 viewskernow

Didn't see the game but his post match interview suggests that he's starting to feel loved again. This is positive.
Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 15:47 - Aug 28 with 460 viewsSaintsforeverj

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 15:44 - Aug 28 by kernow

Didn't see the game but his post match interview suggests that he's starting to feel loved again. This is positive.

Yes, a motivated Boufal is definitely a positive as he is clearly talented. Start with him. Bring on Djenepo as he is still a bit raw and gets booked but is clearly talented too.
Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 16:39 - Aug 28 with 425 viewskingslandstand1

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 15:47 - Aug 28 by Saintsforeverj

Yes, a motivated Boufal is definitely a positive as he is clearly talented. Start with him. Bring on Djenepo as he is still a bit raw and gets booked but is clearly talented too.

I'd agree with that one! One slight worry though is that this will be a lot down to RH's man management skills as he must not pick Boufal just to stop him having a strop, it's got to be that he will play the way Ralph requires against one of the big boys
My thought's however are that he'll tell Boufal to go out and show what he can do against one of the big boys
Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 16:54 - Aug 28 with 411 viewsRipleys_revenge

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 15:05 - Aug 28 by SaintNick

I only managed to listen to the game, but my impression was that although he didn't set the world alight offensively he was putting in an excellent shift defensively and pressing very well.

I did read your piece questioning the sudden Boufal love, Nick and to a certain extent I agree with it. I think for the upcoming game against Man U we'll need someone who gives us a bit more robustness defensively and as much as I love our new Malian, I get the sense Djenepo could drop the odd defensive clanger quite easily.

I'd say give him a bit more time, start Boufal and bring Djenepo off the bench to run at a hopefully tired defence later in the game.

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 18:39 - Aug 28 with 347 viewsWhiteknight

I thought he played ok - tried some great tricks and covered back. Unfortunately he fell over his feet a couple of times but he certainly put a shift in. I have to say I was excited every time he got the ball - something I don't feel with Redmond, whose decision making still leaves a lot to be desired.

Djenpro also looks exciting and also seems to have a good work ethic. I bumped into a guy who claimed to work for his agents outside the tube station and he seems to think he will make an impact.

To answer the original question - I don't think it matters who starts as long as the other is on the bench as they have both brought a real buzz back to our attack.

Poll: Dover shambles - what's to blame?

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 19:15 - Aug 28 with 324 viewsBlue

Stick someone on Pogba all game and you'll be fine

Still stood in the Kippax

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 02:48 - Aug 29 with 190 viewssaintwizzler

Assuming redmond is out for Man Utd... on 15:05 - Aug 28 by SaintNick

‘This might have been a great opportunity for Boufal. But he was trying too hard to do the spectacular, when the ordinary done well might have been more than enough.’
Mr Bartlett, Northern Saints match report.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019