Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) 11:08 - Jan 3 with 39638 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:09 - Jan 5 with 2651 viewslegoman

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:04 - Jan 5 by minimichu

Put Carroll in the same category. Woeful, gutless, shit out. What’s he on a week?

Benzodiazepines

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:11 - Jan 5 with 2600 viewsclloy2

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:00 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Their manager seems very good. Unlike our hapless gimp.

He did come cheap though, which is our owners only criteria when it comes to selecting managers.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:13 - Jan 5 with 2547 viewsangryjack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:06 - Jan 5 by icecoldjack

Nordfelt is the only good footballer we got though !

Pick him in midfield then because he can't use his hands..
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:14 - Jan 5 with 2536 viewsBadlands

Minor positives.
Kalulu, Dyer, B Cooper - made an effort.
Nordfelt - made some excellent saves but not much he could do for four of the goals.
Quite a few not match fit but Peterson and John were even farther from the mark than the others.
Roberts, Fulton, Carroll, Bidwell, McKay all need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:14 - Jan 5 with 2534 viewstheloneranger

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:09 - Jan 5 by legoman

Benzodiazepines

Cooper looks as though he's overdosed on them.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:25 - Jan 5 with 2321 viewsAl_Bundy

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:14 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Minor positives.
Kalulu, Dyer, B Cooper - made an effort.
Nordfelt - made some excellent saves but not much he could do for four of the goals.
Quite a few not match fit but Peterson and John were even farther from the mark than the others.
Roberts, Fulton, Carroll, Bidwell, McKay all need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

We know Fulton Carroll Bidwell and McKay are not good enough however we dress it up .

Roberts is surrounded by dross and he suffering for it.

Lot of our players on a good wage indirectly robbing the club by their lack of talent and general can't be arsed attitude.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:30 - Jan 5 with 2224 viewsicecoldjack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:13 - Jan 5 by angryjack

Pick him in midfield then because he can't use his hands..

He can use his hands, I seen him pick the ball up 5 times today .
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 2147 views3swan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:25 - Jan 5 by Al_Bundy

We know Fulton Carroll Bidwell and McKay are not good enough however we dress it up .

Roberts is surrounded by dross and he suffering for it.

Lot of our players on a good wage indirectly robbing the club by their lack of talent and general can't be arsed attitude.

Whatever we think of Cooper's man management skills or tactical awareness your last paragraph says it all. Players who drift through games should never be picked however poor the options are.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 16:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 2007 viewsjasper_T

"There's no rocket science to defending, if you're not willing to play with a bit of heart and soul, you can get run over like we did today."

Shows the level of insight and expertise the players are getting from the coaching staff these days.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:52 - Jan 5 with 1924 views3swan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:47 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

"There's no rocket science to defending, if you're not willing to play with a bit of heart and soul, you can get run over like we did today."

Shows the level of insight and expertise the players are getting from the coaching staff these days.

Over the last few games as well as blaming the referee he has started to openly criticise performances. He's a man under pressure and seems devoid of ideas apart from, I have a plan. Seems as if no one else has bought into it.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 16:53]
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:55 - Jan 5 with 1893 viewsmonmouth

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:47 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Well if there's no rocket science to it, coach them to do it you clunge. Because it's happened time after time after time to the players you've picked and coached. You picked out of position, unfit or rusty players with no experience of playing with each other.

Take some of the blame as well as the glory you fist pumping c*nt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:56 - Jan 5 with 1867 viewsOneill_77

It's become ever more obvious and apparent that the younger players (especially at the back) are coached with little direction or game plan.

"Go and play what's in front of you", apparently. Let's hope the hierarchy now address this glaring issue.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:00 - Jan 5 with 1836 views3swan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:56 - Jan 5 by Oneill_77

It's become ever more obvious and apparent that the younger players (especially at the back) are coached with little direction or game plan.

"Go and play what's in front of you", apparently. Let's hope the hierarchy now address this glaring issue.

I've said it many times this season, we look like a group of individuals that are turning up for a Sunday morning kick about.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 1788 viewsTenbySwan

Didnt see the game and only heard last 20m on Radio Wales.

Danny Gabbidon was scathing in his criticism. Said McKay was not trying, not tracking back, and he was not alone. He said that players should have been trying for a place in the first team but none were worthy of that and didnt seem bothered.

The only ones to come out with any credit were Kalulu and Cooper (Brandon that is!)
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 1783 viewsswan65split

Your not the only fecker !!!!
Swansea manager Steve Cooper told BBC Sport Wales:

"When we have got beat this year there's not many times I've questioned attitude, belief and confidence, but I am today.

"We have to take it for what it is, take it on the chin. We'll get some criticism, me included, and we have to accept that and put it right.

"I'm only focussed on today, we walked off the pitch, we lost 5-1 and I'm fuming truth be told.

"I can accept getting beat, but I can't accept not trying and not giving it your all."
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:04 - Jan 5 with 1776 views3swan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:55 - Jan 5 by monmouth

Well if there's no rocket science to it, coach them to do it you clunge. Because it's happened time after time after time to the players you've picked and coached. You picked out of position, unfit or rusty players with no experience of playing with each other.

Take some of the blame as well as the glory you fist pumping c*nt.

I'm guessing that like me you've seen us play poorly in the lower divisions. Rose tinted glasses maybe, but this squad is high up the list of lack of attitude and personal pride.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:06 - Jan 5 with 1755 viewstheloneranger

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:03 - Jan 5 by swan65split

"When we have got beat this year there's not many times I've questioned attitude, belief and confidence, but I am today.

"We have to take it for what it is, take it on the chin. We'll get some criticism, me included, and we have to accept that and put it right.

"I'm only focussed on today, we walked off the pitch, we lost 5-1 and I'm fuming truth be told.

"I can accept getting beat, but I can't accept not trying and not giving it your all."

The players are a mirror image of their manager.

Half a Fvcking Sleep.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 1713 viewsBadlands

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:03 - Jan 5 by swan65split

You could tell he was fuming from his body language on the touch line.

as far as blaming others he's another Monk.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:11 - Jan 5 with 1709 viewsLandore_Jack

What about playing players out of position? Bidwell CB.
What about players that do give their all and aren't good enough? Dyer, Fulton etc..

#backtojack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:13 - Jan 5 with 1687 viewsBillyChong

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:48 - Jan 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We were excellent at earning questionable fouls and harassing referees immediately after contentious decisions to try and influence their actions for the rest of the match.

Ashley Williams was excellent at it. For example, without him creating a fuss when Hazard retrieved the ball from that vile ball boy, it's possible Chelsea would have come back and knocked us out with eleven men still on the pitch.

The days when we had a proper captain.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:21 - Jan 5 with 1602 viewsmonmouth

Great. Stop your gumslapping and put it right then fraudboy, and let's not hear the same old shit again and again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:21 - Jan 5 with 1598 viewsswan65split

first signs of pressure when you start blaming others ....a bad tradesman always blames his tools!

Trouble is the cLubs going to suffer.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:23 - Jan 5 with 1586 viewsSwansea93

I can't imagine Cooper and Marsh being much of an influence, they're like the chuckle brothers.

But in all seriousness Routledge thinks we are heading in the right direction with Cooper.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:24 - Jan 5 with 1565 viewsunion_jack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:21 - Jan 5 by swan65split

first signs of pressure when you start blaming others ....a bad tradesman always blames his tools!

Trouble is the cLubs going to suffer.

Yet when he defends players after a sh1tshow he gets criticised for not saying it how it is. Can’t win.

I’m not defending him by the way, his coaching is non-existent.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:25 - Jan 5 with 1557 views3swan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:23 - Jan 5 by Swansea93

I can't imagine Cooper and Marsh being much of an influence, they're like the chuckle brothers.

But in all seriousness Routledge thinks we are heading in the right direction with Cooper.

I bet he doesn't he's looking for some sort of role at the end of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024