Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) 11:08 - Jan 3 with 39536 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 2925 viewsThornburyswan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:59 - Jan 5 by monmouth

Our astute manager will have noted that and will adapt at half time.

Good point, I fancy a Mulder for McKay change
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:06 - Jan 5 with 2886 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The next time we manage to scrape a victory at home, some supporters will still engage in the embarrassing fist pumping with Cooper post-game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:07 - Jan 5 with 2876 viewsthornabyswan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:02 - Jan 5 by union_jack

On a side note, what’s Ryland Clark doing there next to Birch?

Fukcing madness should be starting in place of Bidwell.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:07 - Jan 5 with 2867 viewsNotLoyal

Any comparison to a full strength Cardiff side last week is ridiculous BTW. Ten swans changes.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:09 - Jan 5 with 2832 viewsLeonWasGod

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:06 - Jan 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The next time we manage to scrape a victory at home, some supporters will still engage in the embarrassing fist pumping with Cooper post-game.

Nowt wrong with celebrating a win, irrespective of the bigger picture.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:13 - Jan 5 with 2669 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:06 - Jan 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have never been one to comment on managers' body language or whether they stand or sit or what they wear but there's something wrong here.

If you were a teacher and had a teenage pupil with body language like Cooper during a lesson you would think that you badly need to engage with him because he's showing no interest in what you are doing.

He's the manager. He's responsible for what's in front of him but he shows no interest in it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:15 - Jan 5 with 2602 viewsNotLoyal

Once again, very little pace, physically shocking in the tackle, and now it's time to slow it down further with Borja, can he do any worse?

OK I've changed it.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:18 - Jan 5 with 2487 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I thought that our 1st team passing could be dire, but this lot take it to a whole lower level.
Login to get fewer ads

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:18 - Jan 5 with 2478 viewsThornburyswan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:13 - Jan 5 by Joe_bradshaw

I have never been one to comment on managers' body language or whether they stand or sit or what they wear but there's something wrong here.

If you were a teacher and had a teenage pupil with body language like Cooper during a lesson you would think that you badly need to engage with him because he's showing no interest in what you are doing.

He's the manager. He's responsible for what's in front of him but he shows no interest in it.

I’m kinda with you on that - anybody know how he was on the bench for the England U17s?
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:18 - Jan 5 with 2475 viewsThrasher6

Is it ok to come out from behind the sofa yet....?

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:19 - Jan 5 with 2415 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:09 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

Nowt wrong with celebrating a win, irrespective of the bigger picture.

It creates a false impression that supporters are happy with his approach. If the East Stand helped convey supporters' opinions to Cooper during games, perhaps he would realise he isn't going to be given free reign to implement continued ridiculous experiments, like we are seeing today with our inadequate left back being made to play centre back.

Kenny Jacket received chants of 'You don't know what you're doing' for far less.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:20 - Jan 5 with 2368 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That Byers is crap.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:22 - Jan 5 with 2300 viewsairedale

Good player that Byers.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:25 - Jan 5 with 2123 viewsNotLoyal

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:19 - Jan 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It creates a false impression that supporters are happy with his approach. If the East Stand helped convey supporters' opinions to Cooper during games, perhaps he would realise he isn't going to be given free reign to implement continued ridiculous experiments, like we are seeing today with our inadequate left back being made to play centre back.

Kenny Jacket received chants of 'You don't know what you're doing' for far less.

He didn't that's why.
with better players.

OK I've changed it.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:27 - Jan 5 with 2053 viewslegoman

Next time I have constipation I'm gonna watch some videos of Nordfeldt with the ball at his feet.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:28 - Jan 5 with 2008 viewsairedale

Commentator just said ‘I bet QPR wish they could play teams from South Wales every week’

Cheeky.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:30 - Jan 5 with 1891 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Are the QPR players trying to dive their way to more goals?
If they aren't fouls shouldn't they get a yellow?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 15:31]
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:31 - Jan 5 with 1849 viewsBadlands

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:27 - Jan 5 by legoman

Next time I have constipation I'm gonna watch some videos of Nordfeldt with the ball at his feet.

Made some good saves - keeping us in with a chance at the moment.
Distribution no worse than Woodman's of late.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:33 - Jan 5 with 1789 viewsPegojack

Here we go, the fightback is on.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:33 - Jan 5 with 1782 viewsBadlands

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:30 - Jan 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Are the QPR players trying to dive their way to more goals?
If they aren't fouls shouldn't they get a yellow?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 15:31]

Ref is falling for it too.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:35 - Jan 5 with 1716 viewsA_Fans_Dad

To give credit there ahs been some good attacking moves by the boys in this half.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:36 - Jan 5 with 1707 viewsairedale

It looks to me like QPR have got more players on there than us.

Small crowd too.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:36 - Jan 5 with 1675 viewsdickythorpe

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:27 - Jan 5 by legoman

Brilliant!!!
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:37 - Jan 5 with 1619 viewsairedale

Good goal fair play.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:37 - Jan 5 with 1612 viewsBadlands

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:36 - Jan 5 by airedale

It looks to me like QPR have got more players on there than us.

Small crowd too.

Are you counting their player in a red shirt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024