Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 22:31 - Jan 20 with 39543 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Jan 25 with 3004 viewstheloneranger

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 25 by Johnw102

How no yellow for that!

P1ss poor refereeing.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Jan 25 with 2952 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Jan 25 by TenbySwan

Going for it. Borja for Bidwell

Or in Merse SSN terms we are “having a go”
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:49 - Jan 25 with 2937 viewsPacemaker

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Jan 25 by blackpooljack

This is getting really depressing and repetative string a couple of results together get our hopes up then get turned over by one of the relegation threatened teams.

Who have just beaten West Brom, try and be a little less depressing, we are having a go.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 25 with 2864 viewstheloneranger

Worst player on the pitch, McClean 2-0.

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 25 with 2793 viewsjack2jack

Bugger.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 25 with 2773 viewsMrSwerve

2-0 at least we changed things up a bit.

As ever, should have scored a few in the first 20 mins. It's a chronic issue we have in nearly every game.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 25 with 2773 viewsPozuelosSideys

I fcking hate Stoke.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 25 with 2728 viewsAndy1300

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:39 - Jan 25 by MrSwerve

I'd rather lose 2-0 than 1-0...I don't know why managers are so conservative these days. I know there's goal difference (perhaps an argument for head-to-head to be used) but it would just be nice for managers to take a CB off for a striker.

There you go

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 25 with 2720 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:42 - Jan 21 by westwalesed

We will lose 2-0.

Never get anything there and they’re coming into form.

Correct - that’s the double vs Stoke, mid-table mediocrity beckons - someone give me a nudge in May, might do the Reading away match to wave off our loanees.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 25 with 2689 viewssainthelens

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 25 by PozuelosSideys

I fcking hate Stoke.

This.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 25 with 2680 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 25 by PozuelosSideys

I fcking hate Stoke.

They must love us though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 25 with 2665 viewsAndy1300

I fcking hate Stoke.

Me too

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 25 with 2594 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 25 by Andy1300

Me too

Me and all
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 25 with 2587 viewsTenbySwan

I fcking hate Stoke.

You're not alone.
The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 25 with 2533 viewsNotLoyal

We got exactly what we deserved.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 25 with 2382 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 25 by NotLoyal

We got exactly what we deserved.

We usually do.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 25 with 2377 viewsthornabyswan

I fcking hate Stoke.

Our bogey team we battled away but there you go.

Nice assist from Joe no doubt he will appreciate the one Joey Allen and you Jack bastard chant just before his assist for their first goal.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 17:06]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 25 with 2305 viewstheloneranger

We dominated in large parts of the game, yet only worked their keeper once. Once again we were p1ss poor in the final 1/3rd and mainly wasted our possession and 11 corners.

Stoke with the worst home record in the Championship and the 2 biggest Cvnts on the pitch scored. We wasted a great chance to put pressure on the top 3 today!!

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 25 with 2262 viewsbluenile

I'm sick of negative tactics, it's not what we were known for. We could have played 'til midnight and not scored. Cooper looks pathetic on the sidelines with his hands in his pockets.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Jan 25 with 2225 viewscentrestandswan

perhaps this is our problem, we all hate Stoke maybe we should show them all a little love and perhaps just perhaps the karma might change, only a thought.😩😭😭😭. Fack them.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 25 with 2137 viewsBrynCartwright

I fcking hate Stoke.

Bunch of a-holes living in Shiteville.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 25 with 2090 viewsLord_Bony

We should have nailed this and be sitting pretty in the table.

Really can't see us going up now on this form, some hard, difficult games coming up.

If by some miracle we did make the prem, we would be slaughtered.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:06 - Jan 25 with 2090 viewsChief

That's a sickening result after the excellent start to the game. In the end it could have been 5/6 to them. Gutted.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 25 with 2058 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 25 by bluenile

I'm sick of negative tactics, it's not what we were known for. We could have played 'til midnight and not scored. Cooper looks pathetic on the sidelines with his hands in his pockets.

I agree.
Tedious and toothless. I get the distinct impression that Cooper is clueless as to how to win games.
We will never progress under this Manager.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Stoke City FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Jan 25 with 2016 viewsbluenile

It's no excuse, but I hate that dark green away kit, it's like we're camouflaged against a green pitch. FFS wear a bright colour so players can see their teammates when they glance up!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024